Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,549 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

I Didn't Support A Contract For Terry Because He Bang My Fiancée. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Didn't Support A Contract For Terry Because He Bang My Fiancée. (1317 Views)

Tekno: "I Didn't Go To School But Have Millions" (Video) / Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" / BBNaija: "I Didn't Have Mouth Action With Thin Tall Tony" - Bisola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn't Support A Contract For Terry Because He Bang My Fiancée. by Nobody: 2:48am On May 26, 2016
Chelsea skipper John Terry had it tough to secure another one year contract with the club. Though they finally hand him another one year as usually. An inside confirm that one of those who suppose to help make the journey simply one for him said the reason he didn't support the move was simply because Terry bang his fiancée way back and he just can find a place to forgive him. Another inside have it that Terry sleep with not less than 3 to 4 of his contractors fiancée and they are all just waiting for a pay back day. continue http://levelhealth..com.ng/2016/05/i-didnt-support-contract-for-terry.html

Re: I Didn't Support A Contract For Terry Because He Bang My Fiancée. by reverendfather: 2:57am On May 26, 2016
chairman nor wan gree quit football, and he happens to be one of Chelsea's major problem
Re: I Didn't Support A Contract For Terry Because He Bang My Fiancée. by Mrbigman1(m): 5:50am On May 26, 2016
What exactly dose dis guy have with people's gf?
Re: I Didn't Support A Contract For Terry Because He Bang My Fiancée. by nepapole(m): 7:13am On May 26, 2016
Terry the BANGman. Olosho okunrin.
Re: I Didn't Support A Contract For Terry Because He Bang My Fiancée. by TDonald: 8:13am On May 26, 2016
See the MUMU source sef undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sextuplets Whose Photoshoot With Parents Went Viral Are Now Grown Up / Photo: Wizkid Breaks Fast With Rev. Jesse Jackson / See A Girl Who Exposed Wizkid As The Father Of Her New Born Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.