|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,774,627 members, 6,609,079 topics. Date: Monday, 29 November 2021 at 07:49 PM
Controversy Trails Police Recruitment, Sack Of Top Officers / PHOTOS: Aisha Buhari,mrs. Dolapo Osibanjo Attend 2016 Police Week / PHOTOS: Mrs. Dolapo Osibanjo Represents Aisha Buhari At The 2016 Police Week (2) (3) (4)
|2016 Police Recruitment New by ndaman25: 2:51am On May 26, 2016|
A SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FOR FOR THOSE WHO APPLIED FOR POLICE RECRUITMENT!
The exercise is scheduled for JUNE 6th and will hold at the same time in the whole federation to avoid political and undue interference and is planned to be transparent and the best so far.
Please be informed that only successful candidates will be contacted at the end of the exercise.
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW..
1. Check your Mailbox regularly..gmail or whatever....a mail will only be sent to prospective candidates from Police Service Commission.
2. Check your phone regularly...text message will be sent to only successful candidates.
3. A computerized selection is done by the Police Service Commission and weeded away those with suspicious age declarations, incomplete school record that did not tally with original date of birth, those who submitted incomplete data during logging in.
4. Computerized selected and contacted candidates will be notified on a specific date for screening at the state commands level, Only those invited for a day meant for categories will be considered..to avoid roundness
5. All contacted candidates should prepare to face a board comprising Representatives of federal character commission,Police service commission, Senior officers from Abuja, Media, Police commissioner,Other senior officers and Command PPRO.
6. Candidates should not appear with Luggage as There will be Dog sniffers, Bomb experts in the venue.
7. Candidates will undergo aptitude tests and physical check ups, eyesight, deformities, portruded bellies, height and chest measurement etc.
8. ASP and Inspectorate cadres will terminate their screening at Force Headquarters while the Specialists will be tested based on their skills at the Zonal level.
Best of Luck!
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28