Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,304 members, 7,867,802 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:47 AM

Tiwa Savage Denies Ever Sleeping With Dr Sid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Denies Ever Sleeping With Dr Sid (929 Views)

'I Am Not Dead Yet' - Tiwa Savage Denies Rumors That She Died Of Heart Failure / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Rebukes Dr. Sid On Instagram Over Sexy Dance Video / Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Denies Ever Sleeping With Dr Sid by ujoseph006: 3:13am On May 26, 2016
Tiwa Savage Denies Ever Sleeping With Dr Sid

So rumour have been moving around alleging tiwa savage of having sexual affairs with Dr Sid Before she got married to Tee-Billz.

But the real truth is this, tiwa savage had no sexual affair with Dr Sid, the internet is just filled with haters who will go to the extend of trying to assass!nate the good name an artiste took time to build.

In the case of tiwa savage, she's been really busy celebrating her dear friend "Toolz" in dubai ahead of her wedding, to address the rumor of her ever having any sexual affair with her label mate Dr Sid.

So early this morning, 9jaflaver top media man "Mr Ejump" received a reply from tiwa savage via phone call after she was left with couples of missed calls so as to seek her response to the provocative rumor. After an hour of full time discription and response, tiwa savage labelled the rumor to be false.

She went ahead to say that:-

"How can someone who claims to be the industry insider, come up with such rumor anonymously, that shows how really false such rumor is, and its just something forged somewhere by an anonymous being"

"I (tiwa savage) had no sexual affair with Dr sid"

So, I think its now really clear to everyone that such rumour is false, please let's avoid carrying false rumours around.

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/tiwa-savage-denies-ever-sleeping-with-dr-sid/

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Ever Sleeping With Dr Sid by Nobody: 3:14am On May 26, 2016
undecided who cares?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Ever Sleeping With Dr Sid by nrexzy: 3:28am On May 26, 2016
She didn't deny Others!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Ever Sleeping With Dr Sid by TPAND(f): 4:50am On May 26, 2016
Shioooo .... You slept with Tuface, Dr.Sid and Don Jazzy

Your Husband slept with edible caterers
Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Ever Sleeping With Dr Sid by sugarbelly4: 5:29am On May 26, 2016
Ok... Noted
Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Ever Sleeping With Dr Sid by sugarbelly4: 5:30am On May 26, 2016
Aii
Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Ever Sleeping With Dr Sid by Nobody: 6:01am On May 26, 2016
Truth is, Tiwa has neva had s*x all her life. The media is just tryna mak it look like Jamil was a product of the act.

Before u quote me, remember Mary, the mother of Jesus grin angry grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Ever Sleeping With Dr Sid by Smellymouth: 6:02am On May 26, 2016
We don hear
Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Ever Sleeping With Dr Sid by onyekachee(f): 6:05am On May 26, 2016
I think I believe her on this one jare,how many people she wan sleep with
can u jobless people stop flogging the issue and making things more and more complicated?
Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Ever Sleeping With Dr Sid by nepapole(m): 7:11am On May 26, 2016
cousjwhite:
Truth is, Tiwa has neva had s*x all her life. The media is just tryna mak it look like Jamil was a product of the act.

Before u quote me, remember Mary, the mother of Jesus grin angry grin
So tiwa is MARY part2
Re: Tiwa Savage Denies Ever Sleeping With Dr Sid by Nobody: 7:15am On May 26, 2016
be deceiving ursef

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu Gives Kemi Olunloyo Fan Page Epic Reply Amidst Ex Husband’s Drama / Video: Nigerian Lady Bought Her Boyfriend A G-wagon In Lagos! / EXCLUSIVE: Mohammed Babaginda And Rahama Indimi.the True Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.