Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Medical Research Centre Umuchukwu In Anambra- Pictures - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Medical Research Centre Umuchukwu In Anambra- Pictures (44697 Views)

A Nairalander Visits The Skyscraper Hospital Umuchukwu In Anambra / Obiano To Open The 16 Storey Hospital At Umuchukwu Village (Photos) / Present Pictures of Ongoing Medical Research Centre at Umuchukwu village Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Medical Research Centre Umuchukwu In Anambra- Pictures by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 26, 2016
Onye abulo onye Anambra on'ebe! Chukwu Abiama biko, uwa'm ozo kee'm ka'm bulu onye Anambra.
Re: Medical Research Centre Umuchukwu In Anambra- Pictures by Ilovemystate: 12:06pm On May 26, 2016
Nero pharmaceutical stadium Nnaka by Dr.Poly I.Emenike

1 Like

Re: Medical Research Centre Umuchukwu In Anambra- Pictures by precious1967(m): 12:07pm On May 26, 2016
elephant project that ll not be useful in future.
Re: Medical Research Centre Umuchukwu In Anambra- Pictures by 989900B: 12:09pm On May 26, 2016
obailala:
At least Dangote has created over 100,000 jobs. So I think I can give him a waiver from this knock.

That's a good thing; not philanthropy though.
Re: Medical Research Centre Umuchukwu In Anambra- Pictures by urchman26: 12:11pm On May 26, 2016
We are the light, we show the way, we set the pace, even in the midst of difficulties we excel. What more can i say than to bless Anambrarians, we are perfectly made to withstand all conditions and survive. God Bless Anambra! that's our Anthem line. How many states in Nigeria have a state anthem? If there is, then go through ours and know the reason why we are blessed beyond measures!!!!

1 Like

Re: Medical Research Centre Umuchukwu In Anambra- Pictures by Sunnynwa: 12:12pm On May 26, 2016
TRUTHaDDICT:
Onye abulo onye Anambra on'ebe! Chukwu Abiama biko, uwa'm ozo kee'm ka'm bulu onye Anambra.

Akwa Beremx n'ebe.
Re: Medical Research Centre Umuchukwu In Anambra- Pictures by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 26, 2016
tsdarkside:

thats why we have you in nigeria.....can you please,beat the chinese,europeans,and americans in their own games for us..??..please..

pleassseeeee help us...we dont understand this global-financial-noensense...please...help us...

if igbos built a playstation-kwenu i would buy it....i already own an innoson car..........pleaseeeee,help us.....please.....
John!
Re: Medical Research Centre Umuchukwu In Anambra- Pictures by Beremx(f): 12:14pm On May 26, 2016
Sunnynwa:

Akwa Beremx n'ebe.
Chuks, stop disturbing my mentions. I have noticed you enough.
Re: Medical Research Centre Umuchukwu In Anambra- Pictures by holloowersheun(m): 12:30pm On May 26, 2016
Uduak2019:

What kind of bad belle comment is this? FYI...Igbos are not the same with Yorubas. Meaning if something failed in Lagos or Ilorin, doesn't mean it will fail in Anambra...all brains and human drive are not the same.
why do you have to lead every argument towards tribal jive... Why not just read and assimilate the points he listed...
Re: Medical Research Centre Umuchukwu In Anambra- Pictures by Ilovemystate: 12:35pm On May 26, 2016
Rojenny Games Village and Stadium, Oba, Idemmili South Local Government Area, Anambra built by Chief Rommy Ezeonwuka

1 Like

Re: Medical Research Centre Umuchukwu In Anambra- Pictures by Kaira333: 12:36pm On May 26, 2016
Proudly from Anambra, God bless him but please they should use strong materials to avoid stories.

1 Like

Re: Medical Research Centre Umuchukwu In Anambra- Pictures by investnow2013: 12:39pm On May 26, 2016
Ilovemystate:
http://www.risingafrica.org/success-stories/nigerian-american-doctor-godwin-maduka-builds-100-houses-for-widows-in-anambra-state/

[b] Nigerian-American Doctor, Godwin Maduka builds 100 houses for Widows in Anambra State

We tend to spend a lot of time complaining about Nigeria. While our complaints are certainly justified, it is important to note that we all have the power to be changemakers.

A Nigerian-American doctor is in the news today as he recently built and donated 100 bungalows for widows and other indigent persons in Umuchukwu, Orumba South Local Government Area in Anambra State.

Dr. Godwin Maduka is the founder of the Las Vegas Pain Institute and Medical Center. Dr. Maduka completed his Graduate Medical training at the Harvard University School of Medicine in Anesthesia and Critical Care and Pain Management.

Beyond his career, he has made it his mission to transform his community in Umuchukwu. Over the last 3 years, he has completed various philanthropic projects including

Donating nearly 100 motorcycles to the unemployed and underprivileged members of his community.
Building and renovation of a police station, barracks, and an updated post office
Construction of schools, homes for widows, hospitals, and religious buildings
Provision of scholarships to community residents to study at universities both in Nigeria and internationally[/b]

This man is turning his town to city not those making silly noise to be the richest while their people are dying in penury
Some of the many building in the Police barracks he build in Umuchukwu Anambra State!

2 Likes

Re: Medical Research Centre Umuchukwu In Anambra- Pictures by Ilovemystate: 12:47pm On May 26, 2016
Chike Okoli center for entrepreneurship Awka built built by Chief Stella Okoli Emzor pharmaceutical

2 Likes

Re: Medical Research Centre Umuchukwu In Anambra- Pictures by Bishops10(m): 12:57pm On May 26, 2016
Ilovemystate:

Oboy Anambra dudes they vex, the billionaires want to turn their towns to cities, see Obijackson, Emeka offor, Nnewi dudes, Nneni, Awka Etiti, Enugu uwku, Abagana, Ihieala, Alo, Oko, Ewulobia, Agulu, Aguleri etc grin Anambra on the move, we are major investors in other states, we don't need to cry to the world to come and invest in our state, what gives me joy 99% of those investing in Anambra are Anambarians.
Ihiala
Re: Medical Research Centre Umuchukwu In Anambra- Pictures by Ilovemystate: 12:59pm On May 26, 2016
Obijackson stadium Okija built by Engr Ernest Azudialor nestoil plc

1 Like

Re: Medical Research Centre Umuchukwu In Anambra- Pictures by kentus123: 1:17pm On May 26, 2016
wow- great news, proudly Anambra.
More power to your elbow, Doctor.
Grow higher Anambra.

2 Likes

Re: Medical Research Centre Umuchukwu In Anambra- Pictures by forgiveness: 1:56pm On May 26, 2016
Ilovemystate:
http://www.risingafrica.org/success-stories/nigerian-american-doctor-godwin-maduka-builds-100-houses-for-widows-in-anambra-state/

[b] Nigerian-American Doctor, Godwin Maduka builds 100 houses for Widows in Anambra State

We tend to spend a lot of time complaining about Nigeria. While our complaints are certainly justified, it is important to note that we all have the power to be changemakers.

A Nigerian-American doctor is in the news today as he recently built and donated 100 bungalows for widows and other indigent persons in Umuchukwu, Orumba South Local Government Area in Anambra State.

Dr. Godwin Maduka is the founder of the Las Vegas Pain Institute and Medical Center. Dr. Maduka completed his Graduate Medical training at the Harvard University School of Medicine in Anesthesia and Critical Care and Pain Management.

Beyond his career, he has made it his mission to transform his community in Umuchukwu. Over the last 3 years, he has completed various philanthropic projects including

Donating nearly 100 motorcycles to the unemployed and underprivileged members of his community.
Building and renovation of a police station, barracks, and an updated post office
Provision of scholarships to community residents to study at universities both in Nigeria and internationally[/b]

This man is turning his town to city not those making silly noise to be the richest while their people are dying in penury

grin
Re: Medical Research Centre Umuchukwu In Anambra- Pictures by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:57pm On May 26, 2016
precious1967:
elephant project that ll not be useful in future.

Re: Medical Research Centre Umuchukwu In Anambra- Pictures by forgiveness: 2:00pm On May 26, 2016
Ilovemystate:

Odikwa serious! shocked grin Chai! My people wey get money pass never do anything.

1 Like

Re: Medical Research Centre Umuchukwu In Anambra- Pictures by toprealman: 2:05pm On May 26, 2016
Lanceslot:
Please can you explain the meaning of white elephant project to me?
Elephant that has an albino gene hence "white" abi?
All these oversabi will come and tell me that it is not it....I'm waiting!
Re: Medical Research Centre Umuchukwu In Anambra- Pictures by ozoemenaca: 2:07pm On May 26, 2016
God bless Maduka for remembering home

1 Like

Re: Medical Research Centre Umuchukwu In Anambra- Pictures by Ilovemystate: 2:15pm On May 26, 2016

1 Like

Re: Medical Research Centre Umuchukwu In Anambra- Pictures by Ilovemystate: 2:15pm On May 26, 2016
forgiveness:

Odikwa serious! shocked grin Chai! My people wey get money pass never do anything.
Mkpe! You mean your poor region
Re: Medical Research Centre Umuchukwu In Anambra- Pictures by chyket(m): 2:23pm On May 26, 2016
I am speechless!!!,I have seen individuals in Anambra state take up the construction of public utilities from the 80s but I have never come across one in this magnitude.Kudos to this great son of Nigeria.Your light will never dim.

6 Likes

Re: Medical Research Centre Umuchukwu In Anambra- Pictures by HomeOfMe(f): 2:44pm On May 26, 2016
Ilovemystate:

Oboy Anambra dudes they vex, the billionaires want to turn their towns to cities, see Obijackson, Emeka offor, Nnewi dudes, Nneni, Awka Etiti, Enugu uwku, Abagana, Ihiala, Alo, Oko, Ekwulobia, Agulu, Aguleri etc grin Anambra on the move, we are major investors in other states, we don't need to cry to the world to come and invest in our state, what gives me joy 99% of those investing in Anambra are Anambarians.
With the embarrassment and humiliation the igbos face in Lagos all the time,is it no enough to come together and develop the East. The south-easterners at home and in diaspora have the money! Good one from the Doctor.

3 Likes

Re: Medical Research Centre Umuchukwu In Anambra- Pictures by forgiveness: 2:47pm On May 26, 2016
Ilovemystate:

Mkpe! You mean your poor region

Puuuubhaaaaah! Yes our poor region where the richest men in Africa abode. grin

2 Likes

Re: Medical Research Centre Umuchukwu In Anambra- Pictures by 400billionman: 2:52pm On May 26, 2016
Anambrarians are an inspiration when enterprise calls.

Anambrarians epitomize hardwork and success.

Proudly Igbo

1 Like

Re: Medical Research Centre Umuchukwu In Anambra- Pictures by kenoz(m): 2:56pm On May 26, 2016
Good one

1 Like

Re: Medical Research Centre Umuchukwu In Anambra- Pictures by judondasylva(m): 3:11pm On May 26, 2016
nice one

1 Like

Re: Medical Research Centre Umuchukwu In Anambra- Pictures by stasius: 3:29pm On May 26, 2016
Anambra di mu mma na ezhi ooo.
Anambra i du oyi keteke!
Re: Medical Research Centre Umuchukwu In Anambra- Pictures by ChukwuIbrahim: 3:37pm On May 26, 2016
Nice! cool
Re: Medical Research Centre Umuchukwu In Anambra- Pictures by AkaGum(m): 4:35pm On May 26, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgF4gsCJfCo&app=desktop

Anambra unu biri oooooohhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

661 New COVID-19 Cases Reported, 137 Discharged, 19 Deaths ,June 20 -2523 Tested / Pregnant Woman Dies After Falling Off Delivery Bed In Delta (Photo) / American Ebola Patients Saved With A "Secret Serum"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.