Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,726 members, 7,831,303 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Bad State Of Road After A Heavy Downpour In Sango Ota.... Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bad State Of Road After A Heavy Downpour In Sango Ota.... Photos (919 Views)

Residents In Imo Refuses The Renaming Of Road After Buhari / Lekki Flooded After A Heavy Rainfall In Lagos State Today (Photos) / Aftermath Of 3Hour Heavy Downpour In Ondo Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad State Of Road After A Heavy Downpour In Sango Ota.... Photos by tolulope2021(m): 5:57am On May 26, 2016
I witnessed this after I closed from work at the joju-sango area of Ado-odo/ota local government of ogun state. The heavy downpour revealed the bad state of the roadHere are some photos

Re: Bad State Of Road After A Heavy Downpour In Sango Ota.... Photos by Florblu(f): 6:06am On May 26, 2016
E baid #in jenifa's voice
Re: Bad State Of Road After A Heavy Downpour In Sango Ota.... Photos by saaedlee: 6:09am On May 26, 2016
Toh Bad
Re: Bad State Of Road After A Heavy Downpour In Sango Ota.... Photos by sorextee(m): 6:14am On May 26, 2016
See as rain is wasting here, while we re praying for rain in borno state... Sad walahi.. cry cry
Re: Bad State Of Road After A Heavy Downpour In Sango Ota.... Photos by EngrIdris: 6:25am On May 26, 2016
Lemme call obj
Re: Bad State Of Road After A Heavy Downpour In Sango Ota.... Photos by asha90: 7:51am On May 26, 2016
Buhari has failed. How could I have hoped that SE roads to be fixed when he is yet to fix the ones in the areas that voted for him.

OAUTemitayo:
At least the inhabitants of this area never lied that GEJ constructed a Niger bridge for them in the moon
Re: Bad State Of Road After A Heavy Downpour In Sango Ota.... Photos by OAUTemitayo: 7:55am On May 26, 2016
asha90:
Buhari has failed. How can I have hope that SE roads would be fixed when he is yet to fix the ones in the areas that voted for him.

Buhari has failed in your dreams
Re: Bad State Of Road After A Heavy Downpour In Sango Ota.... Photos by tolulope2021(m): 9:41am On May 26, 2016
This federal Road has been bad even before this govt came into power. Whatever aspersions you are to make, kindly forward it to the govt in power from 1999-2015. No proper drainage system. This area can boast of many industries.

(1) (Reply)

An Advice To The Niger Deltans. / Buhari And The Archbishop Of Canterbury: More To It Than Meets The Eye / 10 Things To Know About Oshiomhole's Possible Successor, Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.