Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Meet The Banker Who Turned To Puff Puff Seller In Lagos - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Meet The Banker Who Turned To Puff Puff Seller In Lagos (41216 Views)

Abubakar Aliyu, The Cooperate Pure Water Seller In Abuja Is Now A Student / Lagos Banker Sacked For Tweeting About Hating His Job / Sosu Patrick, Corn Seller In Suit, Tie & Hat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Banker Who Turned To Puff Puff Seller In Lagos by yewawa: 7:20am On May 26, 2016
I salute your courage..........
Re: Meet The Banker Who Turned To Puff Puff Seller In Lagos by ralphsoo(m): 7:25am On May 26, 2016
He is not observing good manufacturing practices
Re: Meet The Banker Who Turned To Puff Puff Seller In Lagos by Toosure70: 7:27am On May 26, 2016
So FRSC should leave you on road to cause accident?
Re: Meet The Banker Who Turned To Puff Puff Seller In Lagos by YorubaHighness: 7:27am On May 26, 2016
Exponental:
He must have an IBO blood in his vein.

Will you shut up? Check most of Nigerian business owners (not petty trading o), they're Yorubas. Check your history books, Yorubas have been trading before Ibos were introduced to clothing.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Banker Who Turned To Puff Puff Seller In Lagos by callmelanner(m): 7:34am On May 26, 2016
YorubaHighness:

Will you shut up? Check most of Nigerian business owners (not petty trading o), they're Yorubas. Check your history books, Yorubas have been trading before Ibos were introduced to clothing.
Isnt it too early for this undecided undecided
Re: Meet The Banker Who Turned To Puff Puff Seller In Lagos by YorubaHighness: 7:37am On May 26, 2016
callmelanner:

Isnt it too early for this undecided undecided

You're quoting the wrong person. If it's early, go back to sleep. When you wake up, quote the mugu I replied .

1 Like

Re: Meet The Banker Who Turned To Puff Puff Seller In Lagos by Nobody: 7:46am On May 26, 2016
Self employment is the best...ask:
Aliko Dangote
Bill Gates
Mark Zukkerberg
Oprah Winifrey
Ifeanyi Ubah
Folorunsho Alakija
E.T.C

God will always be there to bless the works of thy hands (Deut 28:12) (Deut 2:7)

What so ever skills you have, put it to work and you shall prosper (Ecc 9:10)
Re: Meet The Banker Who Turned To Puff Puff Seller In Lagos by psychic101(m): 7:47am On May 26, 2016
sage50:
Everybody working in an hospital is not a doctor. Same goes for banks. All d best in his new career. Pple now waste thousands nd millions going to school den come and do jobs like tailoring,events planning, buying nd selling etc. D question is y go to school. Ur educated if u can read and write na
So, we go to school just to work in white collar jobs by someone else? Education, not schooling, is supposed to enhance your talents and gifts not turn you into a robot. Entrepreneurship is the best!

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Banker Who Turned To Puff Puff Seller In Lagos by kacglobal: 7:48am On May 26, 2016
Is Dre a way one can get is number. Would like to publish his story .. can anybody help
Re: Meet The Banker Who Turned To Puff Puff Seller In Lagos by Nobody: 7:56am On May 26, 2016
[quote author=kenkenn post=45976451]Self employment is the best...ask:
Aliko Dangote
Bill Gates
Mark Zukkerberg
Oprah Winifrey
Ifeanyi Ubah
Folorunsho Alakija
E.T.C

God will always be there to bless the works of thy hands (Deut 28:12) (Deut 2:7)

What so ever skills you have, put it to work and you shall prosper (Ecc 9:10)[/quote
Re: Meet The Banker Who Turned To Puff Puff Seller In Lagos by emmanuelbrown26: 7:57am On May 26, 2016
Dats wat i like hustle real hard, same old shit just a different way
Re: Meet The Banker Who Turned To Puff Puff Seller In Lagos by codemaniacs: 7:57am On May 26, 2016
kenkenn:
Self employment is the best...ask:
Aliko Dangote
Bill Gates
Mark Zukkerberg
Oprah Winifrey
Ifeanyi Ubah
Folorunsho Alakija
E.T.C

What so ever skills you have, put it to work and you shall prosper (Ecc 9:10)

Nigerian government helps shangote without the govt there will be no dangote.
vAlakija has an oil block that wouldn't have been hers if Ironsi wasn't f:ool
shubah is a debtor.

don't call Nigerian billionaires who didn't work for their money on their own.
Re: Meet The Banker Who Turned To Puff Puff Seller In Lagos by codemaniacs: 7:58am On May 26, 2016
psychic101:
So, we go to school just to work in white collar jobs by someone else? Education, not schooling, is supposed to enhance your talents and gifts not turn you into a robot. Entrepreneurship is the best!

we go to school to widen our network, meet people, improve social skills, improve reading skills and get a certificate.
Re: Meet The Banker Who Turned To Puff Puff Seller In Lagos by Willie2015: 8:05am On May 26, 2016
sage50:
Everybody working in an hospital is not a doctor. Same goes for banks. All d best in his new career. Pple now waste thousands nd millions going to school den come and do jobs like tailoring,events planning, buying nd selling etc. D question is y go to school. Ur educated if u can read and write na

This is the exact problem with a typical graduate in Nigeria, all we think about is a white collar job. The simple reason for education is to expand your horizon and think differently in any profession.

You will wonder why a foreigner (a second year MBA student in Havard) will come to Nigeria and start a Tomato Jos farm while our graduates are complaining of unemployment.
Re: Meet The Banker Who Turned To Puff Puff Seller In Lagos by saintkeppy(m): 8:08am On May 26, 2016
Business plenty for unemployed youth to do, but start-up capital not easily & readily available, u seek 4 loan, ridiculous collatoral demanded. But anyhow, somehow man must survive.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Banker Who Turned To Puff Puff Seller In Lagos by DeleSuper1: 8:09am On May 26, 2016
cool cool cool bundesliga!
is it by inspiration, or by revelation, or by superstition. how come. well, "ori lomo ise asela"
Re: Meet The Banker Who Turned To Puff Puff Seller In Lagos by Willie2015: 8:20am On May 26, 2016
saintkeppy:
Business plenty for unemployed youth to do, but start-up capital not easily & readily available, u seek 4 loan, ridiculous collatoral demanded. But anyhow, somehow man must survive.

Start small and you dont need to have millions to start a biz. You should forget loans, how do you intend to break even in the first place when IR on loan is between 25- 30%.
Re: Meet The Banker Who Turned To Puff Puff Seller In Lagos by agesron(f): 8:23am On May 26, 2016
dominique:
I always dear for these roadside puff puff sellers, especially those on busy bus stops. My mum told of one that was knocked down in festac and all the boiling oil poured on him, he died instantly sad. The business is a nice one but he pose as a potential risk to himself and innocent pedestrians. May God bless his hustle.

Amen.
Re: Meet The Banker Who Turned To Puff Puff Seller In Lagos by repogirl(f): 8:31am On May 26, 2016

Re: Meet The Banker Who Turned To Puff Puff Seller In Lagos by cocoberry(f): 8:43am On May 26, 2016
This ur food make sense die shocked

adebayolukmon:
Hitting front page back2back today.......space booking make sense oo...
Re: Meet The Banker Who Turned To Puff Puff Seller In Lagos by hyperflex(m): 8:45am On May 26, 2016
Girls r leaving one one comment, one letter, one phrase. Which means they don't give a shit bout no puff puff seller when they r looking for rich men. Lol. If we all took our validations from women. Some wld be mad or dead. Anyways am happy the man is happy. Bank jobs tho. Bleep u up when u think u actually have a life.
Re: Meet The Banker Who Turned To Puff Puff Seller In Lagos by TheAlchemist: 9:06am On May 26, 2016
There is dignity in labour!
Re: Meet The Banker Who Turned To Puff Puff Seller In Lagos by JubalTheophilus: 9:52am On May 26, 2016
PissedOffWeed:
cool Bravo! He is a real man!.....
Seriously, I don't see the reason why most youths should be complaining of being unemployed....yea we want fat monthly pay but seriously.....white collar jobs aren't the only way...in fact f*ck white collar jobs if you can't get one.....just be good, better and best in whatever legal stuff you do and gbam! Nigga you go blow!
sun never hammer ur head b4. Make u go sell pure water 4 Oshodi make agbero slap ur face. Don't tell others to do what u've never ventured into b4
Re: Meet The Banker Who Turned To Puff Puff Seller In Lagos by JubalTheophilus: 9:59am On May 26, 2016
hyperflex:
Girls r leaving one one comment, one letter, one phrase. Which means they don't give a shit bout no puff puff seller when they r looking for rich men. Lol. If we all took our validations from women. Some wld be mad or dead. Anyways am happy the man is happy. Bank jobs tho. Bleep u up when u think u actually have a life.
As much as I have done a lot of degrading jobs, its no fun when u leave in a society that worships 419ners, politicians and ritualist. A society that celebrates ill gotten wealth. A society that judges u by what u do and not who u are. A society were women rather stay single than touch a broke nigger. A society that loves lies over truth. We all want to be appreciated, respected so we choose flashy ways and bombastic titles. My days of staying true is over. "Fake it till u make it". So when the girls drop 1 or no comment its the society we live. Decayed !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Banker Who Turned To Puff Puff Seller In Lagos by Nobody: 10:16am On May 26, 2016
bank workers n sacked workers...

Re: Meet The Banker Who Turned To Puff Puff Seller In Lagos by dahmie2013: 10:18am On May 26, 2016
Dis is d kind of man I will like 2 marry. Not some jerk dat will loose his job & sit @ home expecting d wife 2 provide 4 everything.
Re: Meet The Banker Who Turned To Puff Puff Seller In Lagos by toprealman: 10:44am On May 26, 2016
From a food safety perspective, the guys need to sit up.
working with bare hands... on pastries!!!! uncovered hair, facial hair.....and the environment!!!!!! NO WAY.
A basic HACCP training will take them to the next level.....and better pay.
Good safety is good business. I will help them out FOR FREE.... if they need my service though.
Re: Meet The Banker Who Turned To Puff Puff Seller In Lagos by callmelanner(m): 10:50am On May 26, 2016
YorubaHighness:

You're quoting the wrong person. If it's early, go back to sleep. When you wake up, quote the mugu I replied .
Are u the only one that saw his post?
Can't u read like others did and move on?
Thank God not everyone reason like u
Mtew
Re: Meet The Banker Who Turned To Puff Puff Seller In Lagos by iguita: 1:47pm On May 26, 2016
Igando babe cheesy. Me sef never notice am
favoured234:
I have not noticed him there oh

Maybe he is yet to make the place pimped up
Re: Meet The Banker Who Turned To Puff Puff Seller In Lagos by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 26, 2016
iguita:
Igando babe cheesy. Me sef never notice am

So upon all your guy for NL you live at Igando
Villager
Re: Meet The Banker Who Turned To Puff Puff Seller In Lagos by iguita: 1:54pm On May 26, 2016
Yes ke. Igando nobi Lagos? My co-village woman. Abeg find this guy location make w buy puff puff chop
favoured234:

So upon all your guy for NL you live at Igando
Villager

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Engineers Salary / Lady Cleans Makeup Off The Faces Of Ladies Who Offered Her N1.5k After Service / Dangote Cement Sacks 3000 Staff Without Notice, Due Process - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.