Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,862 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Soldier Forces Secondary School Students To Drink And Swim In Gutter - Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Forces Secondary School Students To Drink And Swim In Gutter - Video (1203 Views)

Soldiers Order IPOB Members To Swim In Mud At Isialangwa (Video) / Nigerian Police Officer Gets Drunk, Sleeps In Gutter [VIDEO/PHOTO] / Orji Uzor Kalu & His Daughter Swim Together At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier Forces Secondary School Students To Drink And Swim In Gutter - Video by bnanzip(m): 7:05am On May 26, 2016
Is this wickednesss or training because these are secondary school students and I see no reasons why they should be subjected to this wickedness no matter what.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-p8NsmNtXQ
Re: Soldier Forces Secondary School Students To Drink And Swim In Gutter - Video by chocolateme(f): 7:07am On May 26, 2016
That's serious
Re: Soldier Forces Secondary School Students To Drink And Swim In Gutter - Video by Nobody: 7:07am On May 26, 2016
Its just a proof of our poor human rights record.
Re: Soldier Forces Secondary School Students To Drink And Swim In Gutter - Video by chikel2000(m): 7:08am On May 26, 2016
Our military men disgracing us everyday
Re: Soldier Forces Secondary School Students To Drink And Swim In Gutter - Video by DickDastardly(m): 7:21am On May 26, 2016
I have never and will never type RIP on any of their obituary threads. Illiterate Bastarrdos angry
Re: Soldier Forces Secondary School Students To Drink And Swim In Gutter - Video by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:25am On May 26, 2016
One of the characteristic of a Zoo Republic. Useless & lawless country where uniformed men treats her citizen(s) like animals, where intimidation & humiliation by uniformed men is the talk of the day, where people that are trained to save lives & properties turn around to do other wise.

Nigeria Is Cursed

1 Like

Re: Soldier Forces Secondary School Students To Drink And Swim In Gutter - Video by Lanceslot(m): 7:26am On May 26, 2016
What a nonsense!
Re: Soldier Forces Secondary School Students To Drink And Swim In Gutter - Video by nabiz(m): 7:48am On May 26, 2016
How i wish i am the parent of this student, i will never take it easy witth this useless soldier. Zombis in kaki cloth

1 Like

Re: Soldier Forces Secondary School Students To Drink And Swim In Gutter - Video by alexmaye(m): 7:55am On May 26, 2016
is dis is what we paid them 4? Xeriously they are bunch of neva do wells.imagine their daughter or son being there would they do that?stupid soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Forces Secondary School Students To Drink And Swim In Gutter - Video by OneManLegion(m): 7:56am On May 26, 2016
Most Nigerian soldiers need re-orientation. They need to be told that civilians are not to be touched under any circumstance.

And legal machinery has to be put in place to subject any erring officer to a frightening comeuppance.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Forces Secondary School Students To Drink And Swim In Gutter - Video by egike(m): 8:30am On May 26, 2016
nonsense post, i presume this is one of the military training recruits undergo before they become soldiers it not maltreatment or punishment , watch very well the soldier is not holding a gun or anything to force them to do it, he is just making sure every of the girl undertake the exercise to avoid cheating themselves, failure of any of girls to undertake it will tell on them in future especially obeying orders that are not convenient to them.

leave military things for the military, lest i forget about 300000 persons applied to join the navy wing of the military, nobody compel them to apply.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Forces Secondary School Students To Drink And Swim In Gutter - Video by Hollawaley(m): 8:36am On May 26, 2016
Military abuses our basic human rights everyday and the govt. and the millitary just don't care
Re: Soldier Forces Secondary School Students To Drink And Swim In Gutter - Video by tsdarkside(m): 8:40am On May 26, 2016
hahaha...you must learn disziplin by fire or by force...or gutter in this case..

finish obama,we are the world,beyonce,rihana.....
Re: Soldier Forces Secondary School Students To Drink And Swim In Gutter - Video by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:44am On May 26, 2016
Normal with Military school. We suffered same in Airforce Secondary School. Today I'm so happy to attend such a disciplined school cool cool cool
Re: Soldier Forces Secondary School Students To Drink And Swim In Gutter - Video by Leitner: 9:25am On May 26, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Normal with Military school. We suffered same in Airforce Secondary School. Today I'm so happy to attend such a disciplined school cool cool cool
You are happy you were told to drink from a gutter as a kid?
Re: Soldier Forces Secondary School Students To Drink And Swim In Gutter - Video by Fadamant: 10:01am On May 26, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
One of the characteristic of a Zoo Republic. Useless & lawless country where uniformed men treats her citizen(s) like animals, where intimidation & humiliation by uniformed men is the talk of the day, where people that are trained to save lives & properties turn around to do other wise.

Nigeria Is Cursed

Always on NL to advertise your ignorance and paranoia. That soldier is conducting normal military training and you come here to pour poo on "your tribe". Which military in the world cares about human right while dealing with or training soldiers?

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Ahmed Asiwaju Bola Tinubu By General Adeyinka Adebayo / See Wat Lady Who Taught Her Kid How 2 Use Condom Said Abt Her 22yr Old Boyfriend / Ambode Orders Traders Under High-tension At Jakande Roundabout To Vacate(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.