Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

How I Saved Two Chicks From Death.(true Live Story) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How I Saved Two Chicks From Death.(true Live Story) (651 Views)

Fresh Start As My Day Old Chicks Arrive / Day Old Chicks At The Lowest Prices- Afrimash.com / Day Old Chicks(broilers,cockrels,pullets And Turkey) For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Saved Two Chicks From Death.(true Live Story) by sheedy407(m): 7:37am On May 26, 2016
Good day,
i dont know where to post this but the MOD can help me.

That was how I came outside to fix my hair and as usual, the go-lucky-hen and its chicks came playing around which Is now a culture of asking for food but I noticed something, the chicks weren't complete - two were missing. I almost ignored but something whispered that I find them. So I started the search only to discover they fell into a well. Without wasting much time I started the one-man-rescue-team before accompanied by my friend and we brought out the first but bringing out the second seemed abortive cos it was almost giving up....it couldn't swim for long. Alas! We brought it out half dead. I started thinking of what to do to revive this poor chick, then I remembered my basics in freshman year - first aid, I started pressing the chick cos I dunno where it's chest is and suddenly it started making strange sounds and in the twinkling of the eye, the chick sprung back to life. One Lesson I learned, even animals need help
Re: How I Saved Two Chicks From Death.(true Live Story) by pendusky(m): 7:51am On May 26, 2016
sheedy407:
Good day,
i dont know where to post this but the MOD can help me.

That was how I came outside to fix my hair and as usual, the go-lucky-hen and its chicks came playing around which Is now a culture of asking for food but I noticed something, the chicks weren't complete - two were missing. I almost ignored but something whispered that I find them. So I started the search only to discover they fell into a well. Without wasting much time I started the one-man-rescue-team before accompanied by my friend and we brought out the first but bringing out the second seemed abortive cos it was almost giving up....it couldn't swim for long. Alas! We brought it out half dead. I started thinking of what to do to revive this poor chick, then I remembered my basics in freshman year - first aid, I started pressing the chick cos I dunno where it's chest is and suddenly it started making strange sounds and in the twinkling of the eye, the chick sprung back to life. One Lesson I learned, even animals need help

grin grin

Leonardo da Vinci must be proud of you. the man usually buy caged animals just to set them free. anyway That was nice of you. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Selling my bus to go Into Agriculture / A Farmland For Sale N42,000 Per Plot Or Lease N2,000 Per Yr At Ogun State / Original Seeds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.