Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? (7500 Views)

Best Cars For First Timers With Budget Of Less Than 1m / See The Car I Spotted At Apapa This Afternoon / Monster Car I Saw In Newcastle, United Kingdom Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by girl4rmspace(f): 9:44pm On May 29, 2016
AdmiralDru:

Did you win sport-bet?

lmao. No! That sport bet thing was me trying to do something i have never done before just for fun, not because i expected to win any money. Lastly i never even attempted it
Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by mcvities(m): 9:57pm On May 29, 2016
FlyboyZee:

Nna meen! Na Corolla wey you don samma body work na im be N3.6m? Una no dey fear God?

You seem so good with pricing. What would be the best price for a tokunbo 2001 or 2002 Toyota Avalon XLS with clean interior.

How much would you have paid for the car he advertised.

It seems Nigerian auto dealers are good at ripping off their customers.
Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 29, 2016
Lexus 460 SUV
Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by FlyboyZee: 8:57am On May 30, 2016
ise82:

Not painted oo. First body and direct tokunbor.
The colour disparity on the fender and grill against the hood says otherwise. Abi dear Cartalklanders, I lie?
Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by ise82(m): 7:53pm On May 30, 2016
It's the light reflection. You are funny here; all of ya. This car is direct tokunbor. You can come for inspection.
Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by Nobody: 10:39am On May 31, 2016
girl4rmspace:

lmao. No! That sport bet thing was me trying to do something i have never done before just for fun, not because i expected to win any money. Lastly i never even attempted it

Don't even. I lost 50k to that and it still hurts.
Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 31, 2016
girl4rmspace:

what's ur pick now?
Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by girl4rmspace(f): 3:22pm On Jun 01, 2016
Bossforeva:
what's ur pick now?
lexus rx 350
Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 01, 2016
girl4rmspace:

lexus rx 350
that's nice atleast, you can get that for less than 7M.
Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by girl4rmspace(f): 9:42am On Jun 02, 2016
Bossforeva:
that's nice atleast, you can get that for less than 7M.

Not really, the 2015 model which I prefer is more than 7 million
Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by NL1960: 12:53pm On Jun 02, 2016
girl4rmspace:

lexus rx 350

Is it a new one or a toks that you are buying?.

For me, i cannot have 7m for a car and go and buy toks. Nothing beats a new car.
Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by ozor1: 9:35am On Jun 03, 2016
girl4rmspace:
So i want a new car and my budget for that is 7million, am confused on what's the best bang for my money at that price.

So anybody care to give me some options?
you cannot have 7million and not know what car to buy
Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by mechco: 10:09pm On Jun 03, 2016
is it SUV or salon but 2 me l say u should go 4 mencides benz CLA250 you ill enjoy d car if it is SUV go 4 ML GL 2013 AMG
Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by Readonee35L(m): 12:38am On Jun 04, 2016
This thread is a joke but am surprised people still post, lol.
the girl just they carry her daddy dm thy joke say e one buy 7million motor lolll grin grin

1 Like

Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by xpensivealex(m): 6:04am On Jun 06, 2016
i envy u broda,7million budget wen i stil dey pray to God to bless me wit a Toyota previa (Naija used)4 transport business even afta graduation.Anyway may God continue to enlarge ur coast ijn.
Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 09, 2016
For everyone here who has posted prospective vehicles to help the thread starter make a choice...

If I had 7 million Naira burning a hole in my pocket, I would not be asking for opinions from members on an Online Forum. I would have a vehicle in mind. For most people, a car is probably the second most expensive single purchase they're likely to make.

Would you truly blow 7 million Naira on a car, based upon the opinions of others?

Girl4rmspace: please arrange to test drive different vehicle makes and models at their respective dealerships, then take things from there. Going by posts here, won't really serve any purpose, other than to confuse you.

Good luck.

3 Likes

Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by sauceEEP(m): 2:14pm On Jun 09, 2016
girl4rmspace:

wow! I just googled some pictures and i gotta say,the sleek sedan looks gorgeous. And yeah the roads leading to my home is smooth for the most part.

But are you saying its a no no if i have to drive through rough roads sometimes?

The sleek sedan the guy you quoted was referring to is not a car on its own. Honda, Toyota, Mercedes all have sedans and SUV version so which of the sedans did you Google that appeared gorgeous to you?
Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by girl4rmspace(f): 2:29pm On Jun 09, 2016
xpensivealex:
i envy u broda,7million budget wen i stil dey pray to God to bless me wit a Toyota previa (Naija used)4 transport business even afta graduation.Anyway may God continue to enlarge ur coast ijn.

Amen!

Lol @Broda, Try sister... Anyway thanks
Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by girl4rmspace(f): 2:33pm On Jun 09, 2016
sauceEEP:

The sleek sedan the guy you quoted was referring to is not a car on its own. Honda, Toyota, Mercedes all have sedans and SUV version so which of the sedans did you Google that appeared gorgeous to you?

Yeah I figured, anyway nevermind that. I got something else
Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by girl4rmspace(f): 2:34pm On Jun 09, 2016
Guys the thread is closed, you can stop posting now
Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by TSAT: 9:38pm On Jun 10, 2016
girl4rmspace:

you should,at the very least tell ALL who have contributed to your question,know the vehicle you settled for while closing the thread
Re: With A Budget Of 7million, What's The Best Car I Can Get Today? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:20pm On Jun 15, 2016
girl4rmspace:
Never knew Nigerians would be so gullible to believe u want to buy a car for 7m

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Car Duster For Your Dashboard (wax Treated), Easily Attracts Dust (2K ONLY)... / Camry 07 Brain Box And Gear Box / Bmw X6 2007 Vs Hyundai Sante Fe 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.