Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,671 members, 7,820,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

I Need A Good Patent Lawyer For My Wonderful Invention - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Need A Good Patent Lawyer For My Wonderful Invention (509 Views)

Guess What New Dope Patent Apple Filed / Apple Lost The Patent Dispute In The Chinese Market Encourages Rivals / Invention Of Smartphones, A Blessing Or A Curse? - (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Good Patent Lawyer For My Wonderful Invention by Nobody: 9:18am On May 26, 2016
They say "curiousity is the mother of all invention" and I've come to realize that it's a fact.As an engineer,I always look out for every opportunity to improve the living standard of humans thereby making life so easy and beautiful.

I went to a friend's fish farm and saw how bad they handled the fingerlings,immediately;I started brain storming,thinking of means of making the counting of those little creatures better and easier so as at the end of the excercise the little fish will still be energetic enough to live a healthy life.

The design of a counting machine just came to my mind.Right now,all I need is a very good patent lawyer to enable me forge ahead with the conclusion of my invention which will surely take fish farming to the next level.

I believe in my invention and also believe that fish farmers will have a cause to smile when my invention floods the market.

MODS,please move to front page.
Re: I Need A Good Patent Lawyer For My Wonderful Invention by LordBaelish: 11:28am On May 26, 2016
nyben4eva:
They say "curiousity is the mother of all invention" and I've come to realize that it's a fact.As an engineer,I always look out for every opportunity to improve the living standard of humans thereby making life so easy and beautiful.

I went to a friend's fish farm and saw how bad they handled the fingerlings,immediately;I started brain storming,thinking of means of making the counting of those little creatures better and easier so as at the end of the excercise the little fish will still be energetic enough to live a healthy life.

The design of a counting machine just came to my mind.Right now,all I need is a very good patent lawyer to enable me forge ahead with the conclusion of my invention which will surely take fish farming to the next level.

I believe in my invention and also believe that fish farmers will have a cause to smile when my invention floods the market.

MODS,please move to front page.

Just like that..Frontpage?

OGA, go find LAwyer for chambers jor, not all these osho free you're looking for.

#Straight

(1) (Reply)

Ipad 2 Motherboard Need Need To Buy Without Icloud Lock / Need Someone Who Can Unlock Icloud / Original Iphone 5, 5s, And 6 Cables For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.