Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

The 419 Devil Called Edwin Azenabor(harry Davis) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The 419 Devil Called Edwin Azenabor(harry Davis) (1212 Views)

Fake Foreign Currencies Recovered From Busted 419 Syndicate In Mushin. Photos / Burial Poster Of Odudu Davis, Policeman Shot Dead By A Naval Officer In Calabar / Edwin Mbaeyi's Palace Set On Fire By Imo Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 419 Devil Called Edwin Azenabor(harry Davis) by Alltek(m): 10:36am On May 26, 2016
"Are you on skype? Do you have a laptop and an iphone to skype with me? If you don't I can send you. So we can use in communicating."
"I'm afraid I don't."
"Really? Ok forward me your details now. I will send you"
"Like what and what do I send?"
"Your full name,address,mobile number,country,occupation and age"
The fore-going was my chat with a social media friend (Harry Davis) sunday evening, sometime between 5.34 and 6.00pm. With the details sent, the guy went silent until 9.02pm when he sent this document to me with this message:
"Hello toye..I sent you the parcel already..here is your airway bill contact your embassy on arriving time."
And I replied at 12.07am later in the night:
"Many thanks, Harry. I was offline when the airway bill message came.
I will look forward to hearing from the courier agency. I may never be able to thank you enough if it turns out to be true. Maximum regards."
My social media benefactor, according to his profile, "worked at British Council and lives in London."
The drama continued 8.21 this morning when Edwin Azenabor, whose name appears on the airway bill as dispatch manager of British Airways World Cargo, called to inform me that my parcel had arrived Abuja. He called me through an MTN line, 09031906723(kindly send him some curses), which appeared on the airway bill as customer officer's number. He asked me to pay a demurrage of N7,000 before 9.00am so that my parcel could be dispatched through the 9.00am flight to Ibadan.
My response was that I would not pay any demurrage on a parcel that was purportedly despatched from Manchester less than 10 hours earlier.
So we both agreed "they" should keep the parcel.
However, members of my kitchen cabinet who were already enjoying the drama said I should not end it so abruptly. So I called back to ask how to make the payment.
The response came through an sms:
"Dispatch manager's Acct name: MR. AZENABOR EDWIN
Acct num: 5521043160
Bank: Eco Bank.
Send us the bank teller after payment.. Thank you!"
I ignored him for three days, then early thursday morning, I got a call from British Airways World Cargo with the same number, the caller introduced himself as Mr. Frank, he bluntly asked if I was still paying for the "SHIPPING", I then told him that I was asked to pay for demurrage, not shipping, he asked for the amount I was asked to pay, I told him 7,000 NGN, he said it's for shipping and not demurrage, and asked again if I was still paying, I said "NO", he just said okay and cut the call.
So what will happen to my parcel now? Lol.
You will see that he is a real 419, the only stupid thing is that he's using his real name to defraud unsuspecting Nigerians.
Even the so-called Harry Davis who is an English man, doesn't have a single "oyibo" on his friends list.
My people, BEWARE!!!
Let's expose this guy.
See the document and text message he sent to me below.
KINDLY SHARE, TWEET & REPOST.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Engage In Street Fight / Man Pours Hot Water On Spouse For Cheating On Him(graphic View) / Nigerian Yahoo Boy Hits Jackpot, Throws Money In The Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.