Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Zain Are Fraudsters (usb Internet Modem) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Zain Are Fraudsters (usb Internet Modem) (643 Views)

>>zain/airtel Freedom Settins 4 Pc Fr3 Browsin: Iwp Is 4ckin Up In Sum Places<< / Decoding Zain Eg162g Usb Modem / Top Secret( Glo,mtn,zain)don't Want You To Know About Your Phone Caller Id (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zain Are Fraudsters (usb Internet Modem) by deshai(m): 12:20pm On Aug 21, 2009
dear brothers and sisters of nairaland,come to my help, from this zain people, i bought zain usb internet modem E220, which is suppose to be running at the speed of 7.2mbs, but what i am getting for the past 1month is 238kbps, is there anything i can do to this people, because i hav called their office countless times,still no good response, pls sombody hlp me out, 07070156949
Re: Zain Are Fraudsters (usb Internet Modem) by kingbru(m): 9:01pm On Aug 21, 2009
The speed of the modem is usually different from the speed of the network.
Re: Zain Are Fraudsters (usb Internet Modem) by Dafi(m): 8:25am On Aug 22, 2009
@deshai
your location plays a big role on the speed you get. if you're at an area with only gprs, what you'll get is something around 53.6kbps, edge is around the speed you're using right now, and 3g is around 7mbps. move to 3g area and see your device giving you what bargained for.
Re: Zain Are Fraudsters (usb Internet Modem) by Dclique(m): 11:55am On Aug 22, 2009
You are getting that speed because you are probably using Edge not 3G.
Re: Zain Are Fraudsters (usb Internet Modem) by tunde300us(m): 7:28pm On Aug 22, 2009
Oga dat thin is suppose to be shared ,imagine only u on 7mb everyday and u want make zain chop and pay staff.I am sure Nigeria go reach dat stage someday but now its the more you look the less you see oh
Re: Zain Are Fraudsters (usb Internet Modem) by init4dmoni(m): 8:28pm On Aug 22, 2009
guy did you come out from under a rock or what
wat were you expecting. . . . . . . .7.2mbps. . . . . .puuhlease
238 is a bit high for edge though(after you add the "nigerian factor")
so ur prolly jst getting a weak 3g signal
Re: Zain Are Fraudsters (usb Internet Modem) by Cheexie(m): 12:45am On Aug 23, 2009
@Poster
Answer the following questions:
1. Where do u use the connection from?
2. If you live in Lagos, where in Lagos?
3. Have you tried changing the location of your device?

Reply soon and I'll see what I can do for you
Re: Zain Are Fraudsters (usb Internet Modem) by N9528GB: 1:44pm On Aug 23, 2009
Your location is the cause, change location to where there is 3G if u get the same result report to their Office immediately. I cant see why to waste money on their usb modem when my n95-2 8bg with N0.00 balance no charges gives me a better service at no cost.

Re: Zain Are Fraudsters (usb Internet Modem) by log1(m): 4:56pm On Aug 23, 2009
guy u get money to buy modem frm zain oooo. YF+ zain= free browsing at high speed

(1) (Reply)

Pls Advise / Windows Tricks & Tweaks ! - Nairaland: Help / Pls. How Do I Encrypt My External Hdd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.