Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Kashybaby And Royal Black - Dating And Meet-up Zone (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Kashybaby And Royal Black (11775 Views)

Royal Majesties Wishes You All A Prosperious December; Happy New Month! / Kashybaby Is The Best Foreigner On This Forum . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kashybaby And Royal Black by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 26, 2016
gbens2000:
ko da o
lol,d guy o ni opolo grin
Re: Kashybaby And Royal Black by Emperessnaughty(f): 3:47pm On May 26, 2016
MrCork:

are u that illlllitarates girl called naughtynaughty?.....so they bannnned u and u change name...abi?....u think we wunt catch u out?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
pele oooo oyibo poju.. Illiterates girl? Awon melo ni illiterates? Shey Naughtynaughty nikan abi emi ati awon iyalaya e? cheesy grin grin
Re: Kashybaby And Royal Black by Emperessnaughty(f): 3:48pm On May 26, 2016
Oremi hateu2 motiri mail eh . Beht ko need kin reply moh now .. Abi
Re: Kashybaby And Royal Black by dharay99: 3:52pm On May 26, 2016
grin grin
corky bastàrd! lolz.
Re: Kashybaby And Royal Black by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 26, 2016
dauntless15:
keep your fvck thrash to yourselve why are you so pained

Never mind that abnormal...he is juz thirsty for attention
.he was banned for 1month..I don't know why he was still released from jail? They shud locked him up in the dog pound... cool
Re: Kashybaby And Royal Black by MrCork: 4:02pm On May 26, 2016
Emperessnaughty:
pele oooo oyibo poju.. Illiterates girl? Awon melo ni illiterates? Shey Naughtynaughty nikan abi emi ati awon iyalaya e? cheesy grin grin

^^^^^^too much illlitirate on nairaLand....u can tell she never beeeen to London! undecided
Re: Kashybaby And Royal Black by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 26, 2016
gbens2000:
yeah u got me there,i will take that back.i was made for uuuuuuuu. smiley kiss kiss

Aaawww..Ur so sweet smiley

But u know I have my royal now & I'm loyal to my King grin

Why not find someone up Here...too many of them down Here juz waiting to be cherished grin
Re: Kashybaby And Royal Black by Emperessnaughty(f): 4:06pm On May 26, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^^^too much illlitirate on nairaLand....u can tell she never beeeen to London! undecided
oyinbo.. Gbogbowa mowipe abule lowa..
Boya tirela dangote lonwa gan sef oloun lomo..
Maaa tan arae

1 Like

Re: Kashybaby And Royal Black by philybuck(m): 4:12pm On May 26, 2016
Wooh, I just hope she's fine. Am worried because it's so unlike her to go AWOL. Please PM me if you hear anything, I will try looking for alternative means to reach her.
Smellymouth:

My brother, am as confused as you are..

Infact, I am more confused and scared embarassed

Her numbers ain't connecting and her pings ain't delivering..

Sandoski, pls if you see this, ayam dying cry cry cry cry
Re: Kashybaby And Royal Black by dauntless15(m): 4:17pm On May 26, 2016
KashyBaby:

Never mind that abnormal...he is juz thirsty for attention
.he was banned for 1month..I don't know why he was still released from jail? They shud locked him up in the dog pound... cool
i tire o
Re: Kashybaby And Royal Black by dauntless15(m): 4:20pm On May 26, 2016
now that the a**holes have derailed the thread i guess my purpose has been defeated and they have finally stop this thier nonsense. yall arabic pvssies ya happy nw?
Re: Kashybaby And Royal Black by gbens2000(m): 4:44pm On May 26, 2016
KashyBaby:

Aaawww..Ur so sweet smiley

But u know I have my royal now & I'm loyal to my King grin

Why not find someone up Here...too many of them down Here juz waiting to be cherished grin
cry cry cry
Re: Kashybaby And Royal Black by gbens2000(m): 4:57pm On May 26, 2016
HateU2:
bangolee, ode ni e walaahi. Se awon light skin ti o n gbe kiri ni sexy belly button lyk dis one undecided
lolz,this thread has really cracked me up today.work hasnt been boring thonks to u and those yellowba sexy chicks wink
Re: Kashybaby And Royal Black by Smellymouth: 4:58pm On May 26, 2016
philybuck:
Wooh, I just hope she's fine. Am worried because it's so unlike her to go AWOL. Please PM me if you hear anything, I will try looking for alternative means to reach her.

OK boss. I will do dat

Thanks a lot..
Re: Kashybaby And Royal Black by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 26, 2016
MrCork:

^^^she wants me!! wink
Continue dreaming
Re: Kashybaby And Royal Black by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 26, 2016
gbens2000:
cry cry cry

Ooohhh..here's my pillow if u want to cry...

Don't waste those precious tears.. grin handsome don't cry at all. kiss
Re: Kashybaby And Royal Black by gbens2000(m): 5:04pm On May 26, 2016
KashyBaby:

Ooohhh..here's my pillow if u want to cry...

Don't waste those precious tears.. grin handsome don't cry at all. kiss
smiley grin,am beta nw,u know wat dere is this girl i like she kinda new i guess.i think am liking her already.but the problem is that i dont know if she can handle all my bullshits and the fact that i dont really av time.two of my relationships ave broken in this last 8month cuz of that already.
Re: Kashybaby And Royal Black by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 26, 2016
gbens2000:
lolz,this thread has really cracked me up today.work hasnt been boring thonks to u and those yellowba sexy chicks wink
Lol, Uw bro. Twas fun derailing his thread with yoruba too hD
Re: Kashybaby And Royal Black by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 26, 2016
gbens2000:
smiley grin,am beta nw,u know wat dere is this girl i like she kinda new i guess.i think am liking her already.but the problem is that i dont know if she can handle all my bullshits and the fact that i dont really av time.two of my relationships ave broken in this last 8month cuz of that already.

If u can't give her time,then better stay away...focus on the things u want to achieve first..

We ladies loves attention grin wink if u can't give her that then there's no point making relationship.. unless all u want is friendship grin
Re: Kashybaby And Royal Black by gbens2000(m): 5:08pm On May 26, 2016
HateU2:
Lol, Uw bro. Twas fun derailing his thread with yoruba too hD
lolz u gals deserve a bath tub filled with origin.

Re: Kashybaby And Royal Black by gbens2000(m): 5:11pm On May 26, 2016
KashyBaby:

If u can't give her time,then better stay away...focus on the things u want to achieve first..

We ladies loves attention grin wink if u can't give her that then there's no point making relationship.. unless all u want is friendship grin
yeah but gas to be changing oil once in a while and emm there is some amont of pressure from mum.

phuck it i just rather had a babymama. undecided
Re: Kashybaby And Royal Black by dauntless15(m): 6:10pm On May 26, 2016
HateU2:
Continue dreaming
hateu2 I've made my choice its you now let the wooing begin, grin
Re: Kashybaby And Royal Black by Saronna: 6:14pm On May 26, 2016
dauntless15:
am green with envy i need a nairaland boo too, i cant bear it anymore seeing the commitment and love, i need a female counterpart on nairaland ASAP, i thought i can hit it up with DiAmOnDrUbY but she's too jolly for my liking am soo handsome you'll blush when i smile, comments quick quick before i die of jealousy Royalblack007 come and teach me your trick

Desperation at its finest
Re: Kashybaby And Royal Black by dauntless15(m): 6:22pm On May 26, 2016
Saronna:

Desperation at its finest
very
Re: Kashybaby And Royal Black by Hisduchess(f): 6:42pm On May 26, 2016
MrCork:

... SOn...may i remind u that Kashybaby is my woman & i phuck her twice all ready..u dont belif me ASK HER.so ...I strongly sugggest move to to yor level wit chicks like O.nstelly or H.isduchess..they date anythin!!!(((REAL TALK)) angry

phuck off my mentions this mrcorkreal.leave me I no wan do nah.I don ask u of I rap.e u for ur dream ni.hapi nu m nah
Re: Kashybaby And Royal Black by CaptainEColeJr1: 6:54pm On May 26, 2016
KashyBaby:

grin it wasn't his French talking swept off my feet...it was his pidgin that made me drool tongue

Joke aside, royalblak007 has a sense of humor that makes every female here feel comfy with him... kiss

Ohh man. I LOVE this guy soooooo Damn much!
Kashybaby and pidgin be like....

Re: Kashybaby And Royal Black by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 26, 2016
gbens2000:
lolz u gals deserve a bath tub filled with origin.
kiss kiss
Re: Kashybaby And Royal Black by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 26, 2016
dauntless15:
hateu2 I've made my choice its you now let the wooing begin, grin
Emperessnaughty oremi. O je waa wo film bobo yi cheesy. O fé toast mi sha
Re: Kashybaby And Royal Black by MrCork: 7:28pm On May 26, 2016
Hisduchess:

phuck off my mentions this mrcorkreal.leave me I no wan do nah.I don ask u of I rap.e u for ur dream ni.hapi nu m nah

calm down u guniea fowl..may i remind u i drive £28,000(cash) range rover spot meanin I can get any woman i want includin u....and may i remind u am from london which nomaly mean u show ressspek when talkin to a londoner..I lie? undecided

1 Like

Re: Kashybaby And Royal Black by dauntless15(m): 7:35pm On May 26, 2016
HateU2:
Emperessnaughty oremi. O je waa wo film bobo yi cheesy. O fé toast mi sha
i ruv you so much, and i will want to be entangled in the world of sweet sweet romance, only place I'll like to be is by your side, even if you are arabic I'll strive to understand your arabic, and if i cant understand I'll emotionally change it into a soothing lullaby, i will never abandon you and we will be like anthony and Cleopatra, i only need a yes from you mi amore and no empressnaughty has nothing to do with this, am no actor and i will never toast you like bread
Re: Kashybaby And Royal Black by MrCork: 7:37pm On May 26, 2016
dauntless15:
i ruv you so much, and i will want to be entangled in the world of sweet sweet romance, only place I'll like to be is by your side, even if you are arabic I'll strive to understand your arabic, and if i cant understand I'll emotionally change it into a soothing lullaby, i will never abandon you and we will be like anthony and Cleopatra, i only need a yes from you mi amore

..mofo....wher u gonnno find moiney to maintain Kashybaby there in that nigeria?...by selllin petrol?...and cant u juss stick to yor level to chicks like Hisduchess or Onstelly? ((juss askin)) undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kashybaby And Royal Black by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 26, 2016
dauntless15:
i ruv you so much, and i will want to be entangled in the world of sweet sweet romance, only place I'll like to be is by your side, even if you are arabic I'll strive to understand your arabic, and if i cant understand I'll emotionally change it into a soothing lullaby, i will never abandon you and we will be like anthony and Cleopatra, i only need a yes from you mi amore and no empressnaughty has nothing to do with this, am no actor and i will never toast you like bread
Walahi, emi ni mo maa pa e cheesy. Emi e o le gbe rara

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Help My Aunty Is Still Single At 40 / Single Parents Mingle Zone / Lagosdate.com, Dating Site For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.