Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

A Nigerian Prophet Restored A Failed Marriage Of An American Lady - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Nigerian Prophet Restored A Failed Marriage Of An American Lady (698 Views)

Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) / Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster / Men Of God Whose Prophecies Failed In The Year 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian Prophet Restored A Failed Marriage Of An American Lady by hayoholla(m): 12:50pm On May 26, 2016
i was reading a facebook group post about the esscence of prayer when i came across a testimony of an american lady who testified about the intervention of a nigerian prophet concerning a failed marriage, she said it took th intervention of the said prophet of God she met on facebook and prayed for her that her failed marriage must be restored. Read what she said - my nr is Jessica Santamaria Hi Guys!! OMG I never believe this! I'm here to testify about a wonderful and powerful Prophet. I was married to my husband Anthony for six years, i love him so much and he does too, Suddenly all his attitude changed and he told me he's no longer interested in the marriage, I was so down, confused Until One day that I read about someone testifying about a Prophet called Ojediran on my Timeline, All I did was to try and I tell him to help bring back my husband and he told me not to worried that he will help me. After three days my husband called me and tell me he's coming to sought out things. I was so surprised when I saw him and all he's doing is crying for forgiveness. Now my marriage is save and we all happy at home and i thank Prophet Ojediran for saving my Marriage for me. You can contact him if you having any difficulty in life wit
Re: A Nigerian Prophet Restored A Failed Marriage Of An American Lady by Flexherbal(m): 1:31pm On May 26, 2016
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Paul Grundys Story: Judicial Commitee Of Jehovahs Witnesses / Sunmbo Adeoye On Break Up With Tuface To Becoming Wife Of Pastor / Statement on the nation Issued By The Catholic Bishop Conference Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.