Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Owners Of Oil Blocs In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Owners Of Oil Blocs In Nigeria (894 Views)

Niger Delta Militants Demand Return Of Oil Blocs Held By Northerners / Senate Strips President, Minister Of Power To Allocate Oil Blocs / FG to allocate oil blocs to skilled people from Niger Delta – Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Owners Of Oil Blocs In Nigeria by 1b8m: 12:51pm On May 26, 2016
who is fooling who? seeing is believing!

Re: Owners Of Oil Blocs In Nigeria by mrvitalis(m): 1:04pm On May 26, 2016
Seems balanced to me
Oil Wells are not hard to acquire, if u have the cash or partners that do, simply apply, u will be given, it's a risky business if u don't strike high quantity of oil
We currently have over 200 oil blocks ready to be bought, so were all Niger Delta billionaires apply

1 Like

Re: Owners Of Oil Blocs In Nigeria by 1b8m: 1:06pm On May 26, 2016
I'm not sure you went through the names
mrvitalis:
Seems balanced to me

1 Like

Re: Owners Of Oil Blocs In Nigeria by mrvitalis(m): 1:08pm On May 26, 2016
1b8m:
I'm not sure you went through the names
I did, a lot of hausa, igbo and Yorubas, few ijaws those are people who can afford it
Do u think oil blocks are dashed??

1 Like

Re: Owners Of Oil Blocs In Nigeria by Flexherbal(m): 1:13pm On May 26, 2016
Government should turn their attention to agriculture.
Re: Owners Of Oil Blocs In Nigeria by rusher14: 1:14pm On May 26, 2016
I maintain that all groups are fully represented.

Re: Owners Of Oil Blocs In Nigeria by 1b8m: 1:19pm On May 26, 2016
by "do you think oil blocs are dashed" you must be referring to how indimi and others got theirs. since your vision is impaired, i'l help you out: its more of hausa and yoruba, less igbo and ijaw
mrvitalis:

I did, a lot of hausa, igbo and Yorubas, few ijaws those are people who can afford it
Do u think oil blocks are dashed??

1 Like

Re: Owners Of Oil Blocs In Nigeria by KwoiZabo(m): 1:21pm On May 26, 2016
I don't trust that your list. A senator said 85% of oil blocks belongs to Northerners and until that is disproved it remains valid. A senator cannot make such sweeping statement without doing some level of research.

2 Likes

Re: Owners Of Oil Blocs In Nigeria by mrvitalis(m): 1:34pm On May 26, 2016
1b8m:
by "do you think oil blocs are dashed" you must be referring to how indimi and others got theirs. since your vision is impaired, i'l help you out: its more of hausa and yoruba, less igbo and ijaw
Indimi is a self made billionaire go read about him please, he own an oil company not even sure he owns and oil well
What has Lulu briggs done for Niger Delta
Re: Owners Of Oil Blocs In Nigeria by AntidaftMOD: 1:41pm On May 26, 2016
I can see the name of my uncle there (South South). I dunno how I've benefited from his oil block. So why should I then kill myself over the allocation?

(1) (Reply)

Power Supply: Why There Is No Light – Fashola / AISHA: A Tale Of Two Passports / Advice To Niger Deltan Avengers...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.