Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,667 members, 7,820,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Nexus 6p Review - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nexus 6p Review (805 Views)

Google Nexus 6p For Sell / Urgent Sale! Huawei Nexus 6p 32gb 3gb Ram For Sale. / Google Will Pay You $200,000 To Hack A Nexus 6P And 5X (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nexus 6p Review by cuulgeek(m): 1:30pm On May 26, 2016
Google, the creator of Android OS, have always wanted to showcase the true power of Android and because of this, they have always reeled out Nexus devices and I am certain that it is why they initially bought Motorola but had to sell it off eventually. The Nexus 6P was created by Huawei and has been commented on by The verge as ‘…the best android phone’, while WIRED said ‘it just works’. I would like us to also go through a step by step quick review of this lovely device.

Full Post Here ---> http://cuulgeek.com.ng/nexus-6p-review/

Re: Nexus 6p Review by sheriffman(m): 2:03pm On May 26, 2016
This fone is something else been looking for a fairly used for sometime now Noone seems to know about it
Re: Nexus 6p Review by cuulgeek(m): 5:09am On May 27, 2016
sheriffman:
This fone is something else been looking for a fairly used for sometime now Noone seems to know about it

You'll definitely get used ones on Amazon
Re: Nexus 6p Review by kam27(m): 8:39pm On May 27, 2016
It's a very good phone, the best Nexus so far. People keep asking me which phone is this? It takes anything you throw at it. The Nexus Imprint is one of the most secured fingerprint, also, I have 3 users setup on mine ( Normal, Work and Guest account).

The phone was released September 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Nexus 6p Review by shiftback: 10:01pm On May 27, 2016
cuulgeek:
Google, the creator of Android OS, have always wanted to showcase the true power of Android and because of this, they have always reeled out Nexus devices and I am certain that it is why they initially bought Motorola but had to sell it off eventually. The Nexus 6P was created by Huawei and has been commented on by The verge as ‘…the best android phone’, while WIRED said ‘it just works’. I would like us to also go through a step by step quick review of this lovely device.

Full Post Here ---> http://cuulgeek.com.ng/nexus-6p-review/

How do you review a phone you don't own or haven't spent time with??
Re: Nexus 6p Review by cuulgeek(m): 11:53am On May 28, 2016
shiftback:

How do you review a phone you don't own or haven't spent time with??

This is football, anything is possible - (Ask Google)

(1) (Reply)

Innjoo Fire2 Plus LTE Specifications & Image / Android Or Windows Smartphone, Which Is The Best? / Use ADB And Fastboot Without Typing Commands. Newbie Friendly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.