Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,814 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Should You Follow Up After A Job Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Should You Follow Up After A Job Interview (720 Views)

My Experience In A Deceived Job Interview In Lagos(gnld Now Neolife Networking) / Follow Up : Sales Development Manager At Mondelez International - Cadbury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should You Follow Up After A Job Interview by Mimimaidservice(f): 2:16pm On May 26, 2016
Hello people,

Please i need your advice, i went an an interview two weeks ago and they said "we will get back to you" i have been so anxious waiting for their call that sometimes i have to tell myself, "Girl Calm down"

i was so anxious that i sent a mail to the HRM asking for follow up on the process... i dint get a response from him, but i have been stalking his page on facebook and i see him posting stuff every hour, but he has not responded to my mail.

does his lack of response mean "girl bye" or did i try it by sending a mail?

Please guys i need constructive opinions.... is it okay to follow up via mail or phone after an interview when you haven't heard from them?

PS: I had the HRM number because he called me with a private line but i did not want to take the advantage by calling him.
Re: Should You Follow Up After A Job Interview by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 26, 2016
Mimimaidservice:
Hello people,

Please i need your advice, i went an an interview two weeks ago and they said "we will get back to you" i have been so anxious waiting for their call that sometimes i have to tell myself, "Girl Calm down"

i was so anxious that i sent a mail to the HRM asking for follow up on the process... i dint get a response from him, but i have been stalking his page on facebook and i see him posting stuff every hour, but he has not responded to my mail.

does his lack of response mean "girl bye" or did i try it by sending a mail?

Please guys i need constructive opinions.... is it okay to follow up via mail or phone after an interview when you haven't heard from them?

PS: I had the HRM number because he called me with a private line but i did not want to take the advantage by calling him.

How else would you be able to convince yourself if you've tried or not?

Please, ff up by all means in fact you took way too long, two whole weeks? At least you should have done that after max a week anyways it's never too late!

So you sent a mail n got no reply yet but you've got a no to dial then go ahead and call please, you only die once. Get the info you need so you know if you still need to keep chilling or just X it and move on...

All the best girlie... grin

3 Likes

Re: Should You Follow Up After A Job Interview by ambassadorgozie(m): 4:55pm On May 26, 2016
dazzle101:

How else would you be able to convince yourself if you've tried or not?

Please, ff up by all means in fact you took way too long, two whole weeks? At least you should have done that after max a week anyways it's never too late!

So you sent a mail n got no reply yet but you've got a no to dial then go ahead and call please, you only die once. Get the info you need so you know if you still need to keep chilling or just X it and move on...

All the best girlie... grin

Gbam!
Re: Should You Follow Up After A Job Interview by dedtroy(m): 6:18pm On May 26, 2016
Please put a call thru tomorrow, it is highly needed, it also shows you have interest in the company and the position. wish you the very best.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies At The Sage Nigeria / Personal Assistant To Chief Financial Officer At MTN Nigeria / Job Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.