Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

What Was Your Worst Subject In Secondary School? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was Your Worst Subject In Secondary School? (20520 Views)

These Ladies Recreated The Picture They Took In 2006 While In Secondary School / How Many Of You Wrote Love Letter In Secondary School? / 22 Things You’ll Understand If Mathematics Was Your Worst Subject (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Worst Subject In Secondary School? by falconey(m): 6:03pm On Jul 05, 2016
economics
Re: What Was Your Worst Subject In Secondary School? by wmoruf(m): 6:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
Mathematics. nd after Math is math again
Re: What Was Your Worst Subject In Secondary School? by Lovexme(m): 6:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
Physics

Gave me sleepless nights.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Worst Subject In Secondary School? by MzPecs(f): 6:04pm On Jul 05, 2016
Mathematics and Account angry

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Worst Subject In Secondary School? by papinx(m): 6:05pm On Jul 05, 2016
None...

Kindly check my signature
Re: What Was Your Worst Subject In Secondary School? by biggie73(m): 6:05pm On Jul 05, 2016
I just dislike Fine Art and History.
Re: What Was Your Worst Subject In Secondary School? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 05, 2016
Commerce
Re: What Was Your Worst Subject In Secondary School? by martineverest(m): 6:07pm On Jul 05, 2016
yoruba
Re: What Was Your Worst Subject In Secondary School? by SamMilla1(m): 6:07pm On Jul 05, 2016
Quantum Physics
Re: What Was Your Worst Subject In Secondary School? by Sunofgod(m): 6:07pm On Jul 05, 2016
I schooled in France........ grin

(Nigerian Languages I skipped regularly)
Re: What Was Your Worst Subject In Secondary School? by ALPHAGUY: 6:07pm On Jul 05, 2016
SS CLASSES WAS BIOLOGY AND JSS WAS FRENCH
Re: What Was Your Worst Subject In Secondary School? by tolulope1990(m): 6:07pm On Jul 05, 2016
Iamemma:
Have been laughing at the foolish things I did back then in secondary school because of my fear for Mathematics,It was so terrible that I will lie that am not feeling too well so as to skip school cos of maths

So what was your worst subject in secondary school?,let's keep the ball rolling

Government(Buhari)
Re: What Was Your Worst Subject In Secondary School? by vakabinto(m): 6:08pm On Jul 05, 2016
Technical drawing

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Worst Subject In Secondary School? by Navar(m): 6:08pm On Jul 05, 2016
Worst was mathematics.. History was my best.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Worst Subject In Secondary School? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 05, 2016
Music ....Literature .....History .....

Very boring subjects

Chemistry ,Physics , Geography ,Economics ,were full of action.Easy to understand
Re: What Was Your Worst Subject In Secondary School? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 05, 2016
Chemistry
Re: What Was Your Worst Subject In Secondary School? by McJane(f): 6:09pm On Jul 05, 2016
chemistry worst biology best smiley
Re: What Was Your Worst Subject In Secondary School? by Ritaokafor(f): 6:10pm On Jul 05, 2016
I had great phobia for maths. I didn't even bother to go near science classes. Account teacher made me hate account likewise maths.
Re: What Was Your Worst Subject In Secondary School? by Divineluv14(f): 6:10pm On Jul 05, 2016
Mathematics and fine art
Re: What Was Your Worst Subject In Secondary School? by slowbreeze(f): 6:11pm On Jul 05, 2016
Between Introductory technology and Music...Dose two were my nightmare in JSS..Then SSC it was Physics..

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Worst Subject In Secondary School? by Azujabeel(m): 6:11pm On Jul 05, 2016
Chemistry, I hates both the teacher and the course.
Re: What Was Your Worst Subject In Secondary School? by teacherbim(f): 6:11pm On Jul 05, 2016
Fine Art was my worse subject but thank God for my class boyfriends
Re: What Was Your Worst Subject In Secondary School? by Divineluv14(f): 6:11pm On Jul 05, 2016
Mathematics, fine art and account
Re: What Was Your Worst Subject In Secondary School? by 007Nasky(m): 6:13pm On Jul 05, 2016
I luv math n f/math. I dnt hate any subject then so as nt 2 fail any. I neva had ''C'' durin my SS class
Re: What Was Your Worst Subject In Secondary School? by Dahjhi: 6:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
soulminister:
My best subjects were mathematics, further mathematics and chemistry
My worst was literature. Thank God I dropped it in ss1
Azujabeel:
Chemistry, I hates both the teacher and the course.
See My People cheesy cheesy Devil say let there be maths and there was furthermaths .... Maths and World problems. The gap between the simplicity of examples and classwork... Hish. And Chemistry?? ?? Chaiiii...

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Worst Subject In Secondary School? by edudguy(m): 6:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
Maths na for sure. Hate that subject with passion. The one wey dey make my heart beat na those Maths questions wey dem go draw circle come put triangle for inside. Anytime I see that question eh my heart dey fly comot
Re: What Was Your Worst Subject In Secondary School? by Richy4(m): 6:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
Maths was it....We were 48 in our class only 6 could bear the mention of the name mathematice....

The irony of the whole thing was that most of us did mathematice related courses in our first degree..
Re: What Was Your Worst Subject In Secondary School? by AreaFada2: 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2016
Literature & Fine Art, I don't know which was worse.

Maybe FA just slightly takes the biscuit. cheesy
Re: What Was Your Worst Subject In Secondary School? by anochuko01(m): 6:18pm On Jul 05, 2016
CHEMISTRY O!!!
I so much hated chemistry....how do you expect me to understand chemistry when we didn't do practicals Chemistry should be about 70% practicals. I just cram them to pass exams, and that's where I scored my highest marks. but WAEC really embarrassed me, I had F9! so I made up my mind I would have A1 when I re-sit for it, but they did ojoro and gave me B2. that still didn't stop my hatred for chemistry...I promised God that that was the last time I would be involved with anything chemistry, hence I chose to study mechanical engineering.

by the way, I love physics even though I'm not so good with figures. but one can easily relate it with common objects and everyday activities. my best topic ever is HEAT AND TEMPERATURE!

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Worst Subject In Secondary School? by baba11(m): 6:20pm On Jul 05, 2016
Iamemma:
Have been laughing at the foolish things I did back then in secondary school because of my fear for Mathematics,It was so terrible that I will lie that am not feeling too well so as to skip school cos of maths

So what was your worst subject in secondary school?,let's keep the ball rolling
Maths was my best subject and i didn't have any worst subject!
Re: What Was Your Worst Subject In Secondary School? by STENON(f): 6:21pm On Jul 05, 2016
My Best subjects were Mathematics, Physics and Further Mathematics.
I hated Biology in secondary school and I still hate BIOLOGY till now.
Re: What Was Your Worst Subject In Secondary School? by amauri(m): 6:21pm On Jul 05, 2016
Maths, i actually thought I was d worst Maths student at a point in time until I left secondary school den I realised I had hope when I met other students from other schools who were worse.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Does Earthstrong Mean? / Samuel Ogunlana: Crawford University Best Graduating Student Speaks / Post Utme Result And Admission List Of Rufus Giwa Poly Owo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.