Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,503 members, 7,954,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:35 PM

Retail Development Manager (RDM) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Retail Development Manager (RDM) (793 Views)

What's The Salary Of A Retail Development Manager In Guiness Nigeria PLC / Info On PZ Cussons Retail Development Manager Recruitment / Pz Cusson Retail Development Manager Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Retail Development Manager (RDM) by tosinbobo1: 1:46pm On Aug 21, 2009
Hello All,

Did any receive and email from Guinness Nigeria with regards to (Retail Development Manager (RDM)) Position.

Date: 24/08/09

Venue: Chamscity
Re: Retail Development Manager (RDM) by poshelala: 2:31pm On Aug 21, 2009
Yes, I got the message. I was sent a username and password and to also check my email.
Re: Retail Development Manager (RDM) by doctorwho1(m): 3:01pm On Aug 21, 2009
pls any body with useful info on past questions and answers should notify the house, i was also invited. for those of us invited go the the website sent to ur phone with the password and u will c the same message sent to u in ur mail box, i guess it is a precausion in case u dont receive a mail.

little tip
chams is a computer base test centre so prepare on the use of computer for ur test. GOOOOOOOOOD LUCKY TO US ALL AND MAY GOD GRANT US SUCCESS, AMEN
Re: Retail Development Manager (RDM) by tglaz(m): 3:56pm On Aug 21, 2009
I learnt you are expected to come with a calculator.
Be prepared because that could mean some calculations would be involved.
CHEERS!!! wink
Re: Retail Development Manager (RDM) by hunkenstei: 5:08pm On Aug 21, 2009
the test is in 3 sections. quantitative, verbal and abstract. you need to think very fast. the test is of high standard and very well organized by chamscity. you'll be impressed.
i must confess, it won't be a stroll in the park. but with god on your side, you'll win

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy! / Truetales Publication Recruiting Now / Job In Avaition?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.