Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

2015/2016 Nnpc/total Scholarship Successful Candidates - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2015/2016 Nnpc/total Scholarship Successful Candidates (64854 Views)

Total Scholarship Application 2017/2018 / 2016/2017 Nnpc/total Scholarship List Of Successful Candidates Is OUT! / 2015/2016 PTDF Undergraduate Scholarship Successful Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015/2016 Nnpc/total Scholarship Successful Candidates by sakius4real(m): 9:33am On Jun 17, 2016
Can't one edit the school name on d computer. I'm confused

1 Like

Re: 2015/2016 Nnpc/total Scholarship Successful Candidates by sakius4real(m): 9:39am On Jun 17, 2016
OneSentence:

if you can, go with as many other beneficiaries you can find and make them see that it's a general problem.
pls I applied in 200level but now in 300level but d attestation states must be in 100/200level and we are asked to fill d current level. I'm confused .
Re: 2015/2016 Nnpc/total Scholarship Successful Candidates by Ortarico(m): 9:53am On Jun 17, 2016
sakius4real:
pls I applied in 200level but now in 300level but d attestation states must be in 100/200level and we are asked to fill d current level. I'm confused .

We are in similar situation. As for me, I wrote 300, 2015/2016 as the current session, and I'll tell my HOD to add to the attestation that I was in 200level as at the time of my application. After all, it took them months before they released the list.
Re: 2015/2016 Nnpc/total Scholarship Successful Candidates by sakius4real(m): 10:11am On Jun 17, 2016
Ortarico:

We are in similar situation. As for me, I wrote 300, 2015/2016 as the current session, and I'll tell my HOD to add to the attestation that I was in 200level as at the time of my application. After all, it took them months before they released the list.
but there is no space to write all those , just signature ,stamp,date,name,phone no and email.
Re: 2015/2016 Nnpc/total Scholarship Successful Candidates by Ortarico(m): 10:37am On Jun 17, 2016
sakius4real:
but there is no space to write all those , just signature ,stamp,date,name,phone no and email.

Well I believe my HOD is sagacious enough in indicating it even if there's no space.
Re: 2015/2016 Nnpc/total Scholarship Successful Candidates by auwal83(m): 10:46am On Jun 17, 2016
Ortarico:

Then something must be wrong somewhere! One of my guys in my school got chevron, he also got this total but was asked to confirm his multiplicity of scholarships. Btw, what company was stated in the mail? Is it that you actually got the scholarship they're talking about but you haven't been paid?

They said I should confirm being a current scholar with Agbami. Meanwhile Agbami haven't released any names yet.
Re: 2015/2016 Nnpc/total Scholarship Successful Candidates by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 17, 2016
sakius4real:
I wrote 200 level. that's when u wrote the exam and qualified but it just took them months to get back to you.
Re: 2015/2016 Nnpc/total Scholarship Successful Candidates by sakius4real(m): 11:07am On Jun 17, 2016
OneSentence:

I wrote 200 level. that's when u wrote the exam and qualified but it just took them months to get back to you.
. But it states current level, they are also aware of students applying in 100/200 level and we can't be in d same level 4eva since it took them months to release the awardees.
Re: 2015/2016 Nnpc/total Scholarship Successful Candidates by Ortarico(m): 12:53pm On Jun 17, 2016
auwal83:

They said I should confirm being a current scholar with Agbami. Meanwhile Agbami haven't released any names yet.

Wow, you don't have to worry any longer. You should be awaiting Agbami's notification that you were successful, I'm 99% sure they awarded you the scholarship, it is in their database, that's why you received the confirmation mail. Congrats!
Re: 2015/2016 Nnpc/total Scholarship Successful Candidates by Ortarico(m): 1:08pm On Jun 17, 2016
OneSentence:

Baba, they themselves are aware that by this time you should be in your succeeding year, the reason you were asked to state your current level and session. If you applied in 100level you should be in 200level, and if it was in 200level you applied, you'd be in 300level as at the period of the award. I believe that's why 100 and 200 students were to apply. When I was in 100level I got a particular scholarship that started payment when I was in 200, and it was stated in the award letter I was sent then.
Re: 2015/2016 Nnpc/total Scholarship Successful Candidates by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 17, 2016
sakius4real:
. But it states current level, they are also aware of students applying in 100/200 level and we can't be in d same level 4eva since it took them months to release the awardees.
well we are both right so at this point I'd simply say we should just do what we feel is right.
Re: 2015/2016 Nnpc/total Scholarship Successful Candidates by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 17, 2016
Ortarico:

Baba, they themselves are aware that by this time you should be in your succeeding year, the reason you were asked to state your current level and session. If you applied in 100level you should be in 200level, and if it was in 200level you applied, you'd be in 300level as at the period of the award. I believe that's why 100 and 200 students were to apply. When I was in 100level I got a particular scholarship that started payment when I was in 200, and it was stated in the award letter I was sent then.
hmmmmm...you have a point there. you are in Unilag right?
Re: 2015/2016 Nnpc/total Scholarship Successful Candidates by auwal83(m): 3:01pm On Jun 17, 2016
Ortarico:

Wow, you don't have to worry any longer. You should be awaiting Agbami's notification that you were successful, I'm 99% sure they awarded you the scholarship, it is in their database, that's why you received the confirmation mail. Congrats!
Thank you.
Re: 2015/2016 Nnpc/total Scholarship Successful Candidates by Ortarico(m): 7:13pm On Jun 17, 2016
OneSentence:
hmmmmm...you have a point there. you are in Unilag right?
Yes boss! Unilag too?
Re: 2015/2016 Nnpc/total Scholarship Successful Candidates by Ortarico(m): 7:13pm On Jun 17, 2016
auwal83:
Thank you.
you're welcome!
Re: 2015/2016 Nnpc/total Scholarship Successful Candidates by TheGrisha: 7:33pm On Jun 17, 2016
So my friend's dad got through to them and they are going to send us new emails
They said it was an error sha
About 90% of the emails they sent put the wrong uni, only very few got the correct one
So the new email 'should' have come by the end of the week
And they even confessed about not having sent the courier one to the faculty
But they are still keeping the 6weeks from may 25 deadline
Re: 2015/2016 Nnpc/total Scholarship Successful Candidates by TheGrisha: 7:35pm On Jun 17, 2016
Ortarico:

How many scholarships are you on?? shocked
Re: 2015/2016 Nnpc/total Scholarship Successful Candidates by sakius4real(m): 7:46pm On Jun 17, 2016
TheGrisha:
About 90% of the emails they sent put the wrong uni, only very few got the correct one
make dem quick send am pls, 4wks don pass
Re: 2015/2016 Nnpc/total Scholarship Successful Candidates by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 17, 2016
Ortarico:

Yes boss! Unilag too?
yes sir and does the name OhBeeCee ring a bell?
Re: 2015/2016 Nnpc/total Scholarship Successful Candidates by JustJosh20(m): 8:17pm On Jun 17, 2016
TheGrisha:

choii.... we don finish exams since o... school don empty.. na dis ppl de keep us ooo.. and they never send the courier... chooii again
Re: 2015/2016 Nnpc/total Scholarship Successful Candidates by Geestunnar(m): 8:19pm On Jun 17, 2016
Ortarico:

you're welcome!
Hello, I was also told to confirm multiple scholarships but the other scholarship that they are talking about I didn't even go for the test because the date clashed with my school examination date. Please what do I do?. I have sent countless emails to them. The other scholarship is Chevron Jv. Thanks
Re: 2015/2016 Nnpc/total Scholarship Successful Candidates by rjek: 8:28pm On Jun 17, 2016
auwal83:
Congratulations to all the successful candidates, including myself! The award is worth 150 grand annually.
is d scholarship for all department?
Re: 2015/2016 Nnpc/total Scholarship Successful Candidates by Ortarico(m): 8:40pm On Jun 17, 2016
OneSentence:

yes sir and does the name OhBeeCee ring a bell?

Wawu! yes o, a resonating one! Ahh bros, how you dey na, how medilag? What of Ben and Chika, how're they doing? I hear sey una dey do exploits gan for there. Miss you guys! I was glad to see many of us on the endowment list (scholar category) after our first year. Respect!
Re: 2015/2016 Nnpc/total Scholarship Successful Candidates by rjek: 8:43pm On Jun 17, 2016
auwal83:
TOTAL has released the names of its 2015 /2016 scholarship successful candidates.
CONGRATULATIONS!
Following your performance at our scholarship selection test conducted on Saturday December 5, 2015, we are pleased to offer you an award of the 2015/2016 NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship.

Scanned copies of your Award letter and your Acceptance Form have been sent to your email address which you supplied during your application. Please check your email.

The original hard copies of the two documents are being dispatched via courier to you through your Head of Department. Please check with him/her in the coming days to collect them.

Please read the documents thoroughly and conform to all the instructions

Among other instructions, you are required to complete the Acceptance Form and return to us within six (6) weeks from the date of your Award letter. Failure to return the Acceptance Form duly completed and signed within this period voids the offer. Late return is not entertained and we shall not enter into any further correspondence with you.

Please read the “Conditions of Award” section of this e-Portal for full details of this award.

Ensure that your Head of Department or your Dean of Faculty or your Dean of Student Affairs, whichever is available/accessible to you within this period, completes and signs their portion of the Acceptance Form.
Your Form is incomplete and void without their attestation that you are a current registered student of the school. Do not send an incomplete Form back to us.

To ensure that we receive your duly completed and signed Acceptance Form on time, you may send an advance scanned copy by email to scholarships.csredu@total.com while you send the hardcopy by registered post/courier to:

CSR-Education Team,
Attn Mrs. Abimbola OSHIKOYA,
EKO Tower,
TOTAL E&P Nigeria Limited,
1415-E Adetokumbo Ademola Street,
Victoria Island,
LAGOS

To reach us not later than six (6) from the date of your Award letter

Yours sincerely

The CSR-Education Team
Email: scholarships.csredu@total.com
Tel: 08070174264, 08039064264 (9.00am – 4.00pm, Mondays to Fridays)
View the list here https://scholarships.totalcsredu.com/2015-2016-award-list/
here
wen is d next one coming up? can education student apply?
Re: 2015/2016 Nnpc/total Scholarship Successful Candidates by Ortarico(m): 8:45pm On Jun 17, 2016
TheGrisha:
How many scholarships are you on?? shocked
very few, unlike some guys I know who have become enriched through scholarships.
Re: 2015/2016 Nnpc/total Scholarship Successful Candidates by Ortarico(m): 8:46pm On Jun 17, 2016
Geestunnar:

Hello, I was also told to confirm multiple scholarships but the other scholarship that they are talking about I didn't even go for the test because the date clashed with my school examination date. Please what do I do?. I have sent countless emails to them. The other scholarship is Chevron Jv. Thanks

now I'm confused. did they tell you they've a strong reason to believe u're on chevron? hope confirmed no?
Re: 2015/2016 Nnpc/total Scholarship Successful Candidates by Ortarico(m): 8:53pm On Jun 17, 2016
TheGrisha:

hmmmmn
Re: 2015/2016 Nnpc/total Scholarship Successful Candidates by Geestunnar(m): 9:04pm On Jun 17, 2016
Ortarico:

now I'm confused. did they tell you they've a strong reason to believe u're on chevron? hope confirmed no?
They told me that their attention has been drawn to the fact that I am a chevron jv scholar, that I should respond to the mail within one week which I did. I sent them pictures from my scholastica account which shows that my application for the chevron jv scholarship is unsuccessful but I have not gotten any mail from them.

1 Like

Re: 2015/2016 Nnpc/total Scholarship Successful Candidates by MrGSO(m): 9:29pm On Jun 17, 2016
Most of the Candidates they claim are current scholars with AGBAMI aren't. They were only shortlisted to take their (AGBAMI) test last year.... The list of successful candidates is not out yet.

Someone in Lagos should please help by going to their office to explain to them as time is no longer on our side.
Re: 2015/2016 Nnpc/total Scholarship Successful Candidates by auwal83(m): 9:51pm On Jun 17, 2016
MrGSO:
Most of the Candidates they claim are current scholars with AGBAMI aren't. They were only shortlisted to take their (AGBAMI) test last year.... The list of successful candidates is not out yet.

Someone in Lagos should please help by going to their office to explain to them as time is no longer on our side.
Absolutely.
Re: 2015/2016 Nnpc/total Scholarship Successful Candidates by auwal83(m): 9:56pm On Jun 17, 2016
rjek:
is d scholarship for all department?
You can visit their website for more information.
Re: 2015/2016 Nnpc/total Scholarship Successful Candidates by auwal83(m): 10:10pm On Jun 17, 2016
Geestunnar:

They told me that their attention has been drawn to the fact that I am a chevron jv scholar, that I should respond to the mail within one week which I did. I sent them pictures from my scholastica account which shows that my application for the chevron jv scholarship is unsuccessful but I have not gotten any mail from them.
I hope they will listen, sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Covenant University Has The Best Fashionistas (Photos) / Aborted Baby Found In Madonna University Girls' Hostel (graphic Photos) / UNIZIK Female Student's Gas Cylinder Explodes While Making Facebook Live Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.