Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,750 members, 7,862,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:06 PM

Are Big Lizards Dangerous To Human? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Are Big Lizards Dangerous To Human? (693 Views)

A Pig Just Gave Birth To Human With A Weird Look.( Graphic Pic) / Top Most Dangerous Dogs In Nigeria (beware Of Dogs) / Checkout The Most Dangerous DOG Breeds. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are Big Lizards Dangerous To Human? by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 26, 2016
undecided mehnn those things are big, are big lizards dangerous to human? Each time i see this creature i begin to think what if in the bush i come across this creatures, if i don't kill them, will they hurt me?
Re: Are Big Lizards Dangerous To Human? by Baroba(m): 7:56am On May 27, 2016
Zceesneh:
undecided mehnn those things are big, are big lizards dangerous to human? Each time i see this creature i begin to think what if in the bush i come across this creatures, if i don't kill them, will they hurt me?

The only lizard that will probably attack is a Komodo dragon, but you will need to be in its territory somewhere in Java Island in Indonesia for that to happen.. Most of the monitor lizards you see in Nigeria will normally try to escape once confronted by human. You will only get bitten if you attempt to grab them, and the bite is an instinctive way of saying let me go.. Don't forget these are wild animals not rabbits.. Have you ever heard or seen anyone chased and bitten by a monitor Lizard? I doubt it..

(1) (Reply)

Lhasa Apso Female Dog For A Token / Lhalsa Puppies For Sale / Fantastic Box Head Male N Female Rottweiller Pup For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.