Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,486 members, 7,850,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:05 AM

Help Am In There Need Of A Manifestation Job! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help Am In There Need Of A Manifestation Job! (545 Views)

PLEASE HELP AM ABOUT TO LOSE A WEL PAID JOB BECAUSE OF THIS MONSTER CALLED EXCEL / Pls Help Am Tired Of Staying At Home, I Need A Job #crying# / Pls Help Am Tired Of Staying At Home, I Need A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Am In There Need Of A Manifestation Job! by TRINITY007(m): 2:27pm On Aug 21, 2009
Hello,

am david a graduate of education/political science/economics and also have bagged a post graduate degree in educational evaluation, currently have post qualification experience in teaching in the secondary school but in there need of a job that is life changing, am ready to change from the field of education to any other field that is challenging.
I graduated with second class lower and have MPHIL grade at the post graduate level from the university of ibadan, nigeria.
International job, a job in the telecommunication companies, or a job with any of the examination bodies like west african examinations council, national examinations council, joint admission and matriculation board, any university as an administrative staff will also be okay.
Thanks for your reading this, you are blessed.

Email- aikidav@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (Reply)

Chef Needed For Mmediate Employement / Drivers Wanted / Ioxora Wellness Spa Looking For Experienced Professionals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.