Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,369 members, 7,861,016 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:05 PM

Nigeria Will Always Be In My Heart – Outgoing Chinese Envoy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Will Always Be In My Heart – Outgoing Chinese Envoy (443 Views)

Ogun Attracts 75% FDI Into Nigeria – UK Envoy / Buhari's Gift To Outgoing Ambassador Of Saudi Arabia To Nigeria. PICS / Buhari Presents A Gift To Arase, Outgoing IG Of Police ( Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Will Always Be In My Heart – Outgoing Chinese Envoy by examhall(f): 8:14pm On May 26, 2016

The outgoing Chinese Ambassador to Nigeria, Gu Xiaojie on Thursday in Abuja said that Nigeria will always be in his heart even as he leaves the country.
Gu who disclosed this during an exclusive with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), maintained that his stay in Nigeria was eventful and fruitful.
According to him, Nigeria will remain a strategic partner to China and the relationship has grown bigger and better than he met it.
The ambassador had told the gathering at a reception in his honour that since 2014 when he came, “the bilateral tie between Nigeria and China has grown bigger and better”.
He expressed optimism that the tie will still get bigger and better in years to come.
The Ambassador also lauded the democratic process that brought President Muhammadu Buhari to Power, describing it as very satisfactory.
While thanking President Buhari for his support, he urged Nigerians to continue to support government’s developmental agenda.
He expressed delight at the warmth reception he received from Nigerians and the government during his stay in Nigeria.
The Chinese envoy also expressed his gratitude to the members of the diplomatic corps for the cordial relationship that existed between them.
NAN also reports that a farewell party was organised by the embassy in honour of the outgoing ambassador.

Source: http://www.timenaija.com/nigeria-will-always-be-in-my-heart-outgo.xhtml
Re: Nigeria Will Always Be In My Heart – Outgoing Chinese Envoy by examhall(f): 8:15pm On May 26, 2016
Can you please give Buhari some advice?
Re: Nigeria Will Always Be In My Heart – Outgoing Chinese Envoy by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 26, 2016
please pack your load and go, Nigeria will always be in your heart becaus you benefited a lot from our national cake, without contribute to our economy, where were you when the country was going through crisis? the least you could do was to negotiate support to Nigeria but you did nothing. its high time Nigerians and Nigeria as a country to stop this dependent mentality on the super nations. let us be our own big brother.
Re: Nigeria Will Always Be In My Heart – Outgoing Chinese Envoy by decatalyst(m): 8:37pm On May 26, 2016
Mr Gu, with all the bad leadership and corrupted followership, you still love us and we will still be in your heart? undecided

Just pray for us...on behave of Ipod, Avengers, MEND, NLC, NameCheckersAssociationOfNairaland, VaslineCrew and other Nigerians, I say we love you kiss
Re: Nigeria Will Always Be In My Heart – Outgoing Chinese Envoy by AntiIPOOP(m): 8:43pm On May 26, 2016

(1) (Reply)

When Is The Chinese Yuan Taking Effect? / Democracy Day: Fayose Blasts Buhari Over State Of The Nation / I Pity Lai Mohammed, He Keeps Defending Our Failed Promises – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.