Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Pastor Caught Sleeping With Another Man's Wife - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Caught Sleeping With Another Man's Wife (653 Views)

Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos / Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) / Sidechic Gets Bathed With Acid In Abuja By Man's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Caught Sleeping With Another Man's Wife by Millyiyke: 8:43pm On May 26, 2016
A pastor was reportedly caught sleeping with another man’s wife According to reports, a Ghanaian pastor identified as Apostle Douglas Akwesi Amanor, who is the Head Pastor and Founder of the Apostolic Good News Church International, was caught sleeping with a married member of his church identified as one Mrs Mina Adjei, in her house in EMEFS Estate, Lashibi, Accra, Ghana. The pair were caught when Mina’s husband Mr Thomas Adjei, walked in on both of them having sex on his matrimonial bed. The dumbstruck man who is the Managing Director of an advertising company in Osu, Accra narrated how distraught he was when he walked in on them. Here’s what he said: “I was so sad and dumbfounded, upon seeing another man in bed with my own wife. I thought it only happened in movies”. PAY ATTENTION: Get the latest gossips on Naij Gossip App Thomas who admitted they were having problems in their 9-year-old marriage, said he had suspected his wife of infidelity, but never expected to actually ca

(1) (Reply)

Demolish Fulani Settlement In Your Barrack,ohafia Traditional Council Tells Army / Breaking News- Gun Shot At Lagos Airport Leaves 2 Injured / Police Arrest Woman For ‘breaking’ Five-yr-old Stepson’s Legs, Arms’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.