Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:23 AM

How to make money with pictures... - Business (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How to make money with pictures... (153722 Views)

I Need A Few Honest And Trustworthy People To Make Money With Me / Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) / Business Lessons You Can Learn From Tiwa Savage - With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to make money with pictures... by akashi01(m): 1:34pm On Jun 05, 2016
Nice I think it's time to move on to the next step,Crazymommy.

1 Like

Re: How to make money with pictures... by Jrush(m): 1:34pm On Jun 05, 2016
akashi01:

Picasa? Yea just add filter and that's all.

please i recently downloaded the picasa you mentioned but i cant find how to add filters. in fact i have searched but to no avail.. i will need a simple guide brov.. thanks man
Re: How to make money with pictures... by tafrica(m): 2:12pm On Jun 05, 2016
akashi01:
Nice I think it's time to move on to the next step,Crazymommy.

I concur.
I guess you have uploaded on amazon?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by just2endowed: 2:22pm On Jun 05, 2016
ok here is the thing, after reading from page zero to present page throughout last night till 2am. i decide to give it a try. i opwn my payonner account with my NIM, got my account number fast. do the amazxon kdp account done that. link it to my payoneer and whats remaining is to publish my photobook. God bless operator

2 Likes

Re: How to make money with pictures... by MagnaB: 2:36pm On Jun 05, 2016
crazymommy:
I smile whenever I see very young ladies and guys uploading more than 60pictures in a month on social media just to get attention,but do you know that you can make thousands of dollars from your photos or photos of Anything e.g objects,animals,humans,infact any living and non-living thing....??

Sit back and relax as I teach you how to achieve that....it is totally free....am going to give you the details for free..
Thank you for that vital information you just dropped in my pocket
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Aniwhyte(m): 2:40pm On Jun 05, 2016
crazymommy:
I smile whenever I see very young ladies and guys uploading more than 60pictures in a month on social media just to get attention,but do you know that you can make thousands of dollars from your photos or photos of Anything e.g objects,animals,humans,infact any living and non-living thing....??

Sit back and relax as I teach you how to achieve that....it is totally free....am going to give you the details for free..
I registered just now, but am unable to click the confirmation link sent to my email address, please can i send you my email address and password so that you can help me click it with a desktop browser, before the link espires?
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 3:22pm On Jun 05, 2016
Free4man:
thanks dude

1 Like

Re: How to make money with pictures... by toxzy002: 3:22pm On Jun 05, 2016
I have just finished reading everything. It is awesome.
I want to say, God bless the creator of this thread.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 3:23pm On Jun 05, 2016
7inches:

dearie this pple have not approved my account yet since then oo.
they supposed to approve it immediately like others but they didnt.
and i uploaded my expired drivers license as u said to check if they will approve they still didnt.
so i wrote them email and they replied 2days ago saying they suspect spam that i should upload recent ID.
so yesterday i sent them my national ID slip which contains my NIN, which some of us used here and was approved.
and yet they haven't replied my mail. i'm frustrated right now.
i have wrote them series of mail today(3) to tell them i aint spamming and what i need the account for and .
i dont know if they dont work today so i'm hoping they reply on monday.

MEANWHILE MY BOOK HAS BEEN PUBLISHED YESTERDAY AND IS NOW UP FOR PURCHASE..(something to smile for at least even tho to have bank account is VERY important) angry

Don't u have your bank account now??
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 3:25pm On Jun 05, 2016
Aniwhyte:

I registered just now, but am unable to click the confirmation link sent to my email address, please can i send you my email address and password so that you can help me click it with a desktop browser, before the link espires?
Do it yourself...go to a cybercafe and do it By yourself..

1 Like

Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 3:29pm On Jun 05, 2016
osuya:
Please I just registered on the site, and all dat was asked was my username and password, please how do I get paid
which site??amazon??or shutterstock??
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 3:31pm On Jun 05, 2016
just2endowed:
ok here is the thing, after reading from page zero to present page throughout last night till 2am. i decide to give it a try. i opwn my payonner account with my NIM, got my account number fast. do the amazxon kdp account done that. link it to my payoneer and whats remaining is to publish my photobook. God bless operator
That Is the advantage of reading all the pages of the thread thoroughly...
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 3:32pm On Jun 05, 2016
Amadivenatius:
I have posted one on shutterstock.com
sure??shutterstock approval don't happen so fast....
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 3:33pm On Jun 05, 2016
youngdad:
Thanks crazy mummy but i know you are not crazy,i have uploaded my book and its accepted but am seeing your account information is incomplete.The tax issue i believe is for us citizens or am i getting it wrong.please explain.If i click on publish it says the same thing
complete the tax information...when u get to the tax information page they will give you instructions....
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 3:34pm On Jun 05, 2016
tafrica:
Happy sunday to everyone.
Hello crazymommy, I have added my photobook to KDP select. Is there any other way to drive traffic to my photobook on amazon?
Also, kindly elaborate on how to make a print version createspace, I'm already trying to publish on createspace also.
go to createspace.com register and upload the book u want to publish...
Re: How to make money with pictures... by just2endowed: 3:43pm On Jun 05, 2016
crazymommy:
That Is the advantage of big all the pages of the thread thoroughly...

Thanks op. When I published NY photobook I like to ask few questions. Hope u won't spank me like the others? Lol grin
crazymommy:
That Is the advantage of reading all the pages of the thread thoroughly...

Thanks op. When I published NY photobook I like to ask few questions. Hope u won't spank me like the others? Lol
Re: How to make money with pictures... by akashi01(m): 4:02pm On Jun 05, 2016
tafrica:

I concur. I guess you have uploaded on amazon?
4...and no sales *wipes tears* lol
Re: How to make money with pictures... by akashi01(m): 4:08pm On Jun 05, 2016
Jrush:

please i recently downloaded the picasa you mentioned but i cant find how to add filters. in fact i have searched but to no avail.. i will need a simple guide brov.. thanks man

On PC right?

ok, open the pic you want to edit. you know na,just double click and picture will open, look down at the bottom of the screen you will see "edit in picasa"...click it and after editing just right click on the pic and click "save".....dazzol

1 Like

Re: How to make money with pictures... by Jrush(m): 4:13pm On Jun 05, 2016
akashi01:

On PC right?

ok, open the pic you want to edit. you know na,just double click and picture will open, look down at the bottom of the screen you will see "edit in picasa"...click it and after editing just right click on the pic and click "save".....dazzol

Now you are repeating what am asking.. when you say edit do you mean like the colour adjustment, straightening of the picture ? because i would not want to change the quality of the picture.. so is there anything i can just do to edit the picture and not loss the quality of the picture..
sorry for my plenty questions brov
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 4:23pm On Jun 05, 2016
just2endowed:

Thanks op. When I published NY photobook I like to ask few questions. Hope u won't spank me like the others? Lol grin

Thanks op. When I published NY photobook I like to ask few questions. Hope u won't spank me like the others? Lol
Go on...
Re: How to make money with pictures... by Immorttal: 4:34pm On Jun 05, 2016
crazymommy:
are u sure u went through the right channel??you are allowed to publish and sell your books on Amazon...and the right link is kdp.amazon.com which is were Amazon created opportunity for everyone to sell their books on Amazon...
vivid explanation thanks.But i found out the amazon percentage is way too high. Can you elaborate on the outrageous percentage?Saw something 35%-70%.

1 Like

Re: How to make money with pictures... by akashi01(m): 4:41pm On Jun 05, 2016
Jrush:

Now you are repeating what am asking.. when you say edit do you mean like the colour adjustment, straightening of the picture ? because i would not want to change the quality of the picture.. so is there anything i can just do to edit the picture and not loss the quality of the picture..
sorry for my plenty questions brov

I already explained before,maybe I didn't tag you.

What you do is just add filters,that's all.

Once you click edit in Picasa,by the left hand side,you'll see how to apply filters or you see a "sun" icon,click it and you'll see filters there.

1 Like

Re: How to make money with pictures... by youngdad: 4:45pm On Jun 05, 2016
@crazymummy happy sunday, the registeration is now complete.please i want to ask how i can make my pic one per page in my second uploading because i uploaded 165 pix in one book.meaning how do i set the ms word.Abeg no vex o.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by akashi01(m): 4:57pm On Jun 05, 2016
youngdad:
@crazymummy happy sunday, the registeration is now complete.please i want to ask how i can make my pic one per page in my second uploading because i uploaded 165 pix in one book.meaning how do i set the ms word.Abeg no vex o.

What you do is that you'll click each page and "Insert" pic 1 by 1

1 Like

Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2016
Immorttal:
vivid explanation thanks.But i found out the amazon percentage is way too high. Can you elaborate on the outrageous percentage?Saw something 35%-70%.
book priced at $2.99 -$9.99 u will get 75% while book priced at $0.99-$2.98 is 35% u will get..

3 Likes

Re: How to make money with pictures... by Beatricev: 5:59pm On Jun 05, 2016
happy Sunday all.
please which data option would you suggest because I don't uderstand this glo subscription . it is finished and the network can be so annoying. Airtel is worse for me.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by mickoe0102: 6:23pm On Jun 05, 2016
crazymommy:
book priced at $2.99 -$9.99 u will get 75% while book priced at $0.99-$2.98 is 35% u will get..

How does one make a picture to be up to 4.0 megapixel which is the requirement for shutterstock
Re: How to make money with pictures... by tafrica(m): 7:08pm On Jun 05, 2016
akashi01:

4...and no sales *wipes tears* lol

4 ke? you tried oooo. All is well, e go attract sales soon by God's grace.
Re: How to make money with pictures... by crazymommy(f): 7:14pm On Jun 05, 2016
mickoe0102:

How does one make a picture to be up to 4.0 megapixel which is the requirement for shutterstock
Blessed Is ye who go visits Google.com to get a simple answer to the question...read the book of nairaland chapter business section verse 15..

2 Likes

Re: How to make money with pictures... by Babycherry(f): 8:41pm On Jun 05, 2016
Wow@crazymommy

I saw ur comments on one of the posts since afternoon and I checked ur profile and saw this, since then I have written all the steps, am going to get my National ID card tomorrow and I will start

God bless you wella

1 Like

Re: How to make money with pictures... by Babycherry(f): 8:43pm On Jun 05, 2016
Wow@crazymommy

I saw ur comment on one of the posts since afternoon and I checked ur profile and saw this, since then I have written all the steps, am going to get my National ID card tomorrow and I will start

God bless you wella
Re: How to make money with pictures... by CosmicJames(m): 8:46pm On Jun 05, 2016
crazymommy:
Blessed Is ye who go visits Google.com to get a simple answer to the question...read the book of nairaland chapter business section verse 15..
Most of them are newbies and don't even know that Google is their best friend. I must commend your effort, patience and tolerance. Pls continue to bear with them. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (60) (Reply)

16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less / The 25 Consolidated Banks In Nigeria / Access Bank To Shut Down 346 Banks Nationwide (List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.