Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,530 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Some Promises Apc Have Fulfilled - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some Promises Apc Have Fulfilled (503 Views)

"I Have Fulfilled My Major Promises" – President Buhari / All Progressive Congress, APC Have Failed Nigerians - APC Chieftain, Tinubu / I Have Fulfilled Ojukwu’s Dying Wish – Bianca (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Promises Apc Have Fulfilled by EastLebanon(m): 9:23pm On May 26, 2016
Apc promised to bring change to nigerians and i think they are living up to it,i don't know why some people are abusing the president and his administration in short apc at large.

The following are the areas the wind of change have touched:

1.NAIRA EXCHANGE RATE:before apc too over a u.s dollar goes for 200-220 naira,CHANGE=370

2.ELECTRICITY:before the apc led govt nigerians enjoys not less than 10 hours of electricity,CHANGE=total blackout or not more than 3 hours of electricity depending on ur area.

3.INSURGENTS:no territory were under the control of bh before the emergence of apc,CHANGE=some territories are on hostage by bh.

4.POWER GENERATION:it was around 4000 mega watt,CHANGE=1020 mega watt and below.

5.PETROL PRICE:87 naira before,CHANGE=145 naira and above.

6.FUEL SCARCITY:doesn't exceed 2 weeks before,CHANGE=more than a month.

7.ECONOMY:largest in africa,CHANGE=regressing.

8.FOOD SCARCITY:formally minimum,CHANGE=maximum.

You can add yours.
Re: Some Promises Apc Have Fulfilled by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 9:25pm On May 26, 2016
Your brain is almost similar to that of the dullard...

(1) (Reply)

Imo's Owelle Is Owing My Mum 4months Salary And My Dad 21 Months / Niger Delta Avengers / Saraki Remains A Titan As APC Is Victorious At The Polls Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.