Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,538 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Please Visit My Blog (www.thegreengooner.info) And Make Your Comments! - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Please Visit My Blog (www.thegreengooner.info) And Make Your Comments! (638 Views)

I Will Pay You To Link My Blog To 50 Sites / Who Will Construct My Blog For Me? / Need Someone To Design My Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Visit My Blog (www.thegreengooner.info) And Make Your Comments! by Gooner2(m): 3:15pm On Aug 21, 2009
I started a daily Arsenal Blog last week using Word Press. . .I'm currently employing domain forwarding as I've installed Wordpress on another of the domains I own.

I'm using an unusual green theme as it ties in to my blog; The Green Gooner i.e the gooner from Nigeria (The Land of Green White and Green)

I've embedded some video content in today's blog and have set up distribution lists to email the blog to all who desire. I hope to include the feature on the main pages next week.

The address is www.thegreengooner.info and it redirects to www.arsenalnigeria.com/thegreengooner.

Cheers grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Web Hosting And Professional Web Design / Please I Need Some One That Can Help Me Design A Module, Component And A Plugin / 50% Off Master Reseller Hosting Plan (what!!!! )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.