Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Easiest Way To Root Infinix Note 2 X600 With Just A Click Of A Button - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Easiest Way To Root Infinix Note 2 X600 With Just A Click Of A Button (15082 Views)

How To Root Infinix Hot 5 (2GB RAM variant) AKA X559-H8015C-N-170719V71 / Infinix Note 2(x600) Running Xos With Marshmallow / Infinix Note 2 x600 Android 6.0 Marshmallow Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easiest Way To Root Infinix Note 2 X600 With Just A Click Of A Button by morereb10: 10:05pm On May 26, 2016
NOTE: This Tutorial Is Tested & Confirmed

I researched a lot on the net just to see how to root Infinix note 2 but i have to tell you this, it was hell. I red a lot of ways to root this beast of a phone but most of the methods involved, TWRP flashing with SP Flasher and downloading SuperUS and ADB as well as USB Vcom drivers. To crown it all sha, it was HELL and it is not easy to root because of the updated firmware on the phone.

Worst part of it is that, you can do all this and yet the "Big 6" will not budge. Now sit back and relax let me show you how to root this beast with just a click. It will also be nice for me to mention that this tutorial is for Infinix Note 2 running on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop, NOT Marshmallow.

The only thing you need to root this phone is internet connection on your phone and Latest Version of Kingroot. That is all

How To Root Infinix Note 2 X600

1. After downloading Latest version of Kingroot Tool, copy it to your SD Card on your phone
2. Make sure you enable your phone to accept unknown sources for installation
3. Install Kingroot to your phone
4. Run the kingroot and click ROOT
5. After successful rooting, kingroot will install an app on your phone named PURIFY

Note: Once your device is rooted with Kingroot, you will find the Purify App in the App Drawer of your device. Purify App allows you to perform various tasks that includes removing the Pre-installed system apps, Block Auto Start Apps, Clear Cache Data and Save Battery and it simply serve as your SuperUS cuz recent Android phones doesn't accept SuperUS anymore

Congratulations, you now have root access to your phone.

Enjoy

see complete tutorial and were to download latest version of Kingroot @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/05/easiest-way-to-root-infinix-note-2-x600.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 obinoscopy

Re: Easiest Way To Root Infinix Note 2 X600 With Just A Click Of A Button by valnelly(m): 11:37pm On May 26, 2016
OP does that mean that those of us who are using Marshmallow 6.0 cannot root our Note 2?
Re: Easiest Way To Root Infinix Note 2 X600 With Just A Click Of A Button by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 05, 2018
9mobile data bundles, prices and subscription codes

9mobile is one of the fastest networks. 9mobile has all types of data plans that will suit your needs like daily, weekly, monthly plans, night and weekend plans.

Follow the link for more info: http://www.busygisting.com/9mobile-data-plans/

(1) (Reply)

Glo Reduces International Call Tariff By 55% / Download Gtbank Mobile Money App For Blackberry And Android Phones / Is It Safe To Uninstall Google Play Services?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.