Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,629 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Upcoming Android Games In 3rd Quarter Of 2016 - You Don't Want To Miss - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Upcoming Android Games In 3rd Quarter Of 2016 - You Don't Want To Miss (1606 Views)

New & Cheap PC Games In Lagos,okota / Android Games To Look Out For As At Now / Video Games In The Past, Do You Remember Any Of These? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Upcoming Android Games In 3rd Quarter Of 2016 - You Don't Want To Miss by Edigrows: 10:35pm On May 26, 2016
Ok, this is a counter thread that I feel should make some corrections towards Awesome games Android users should be expecting. I mean I checked out that thread ==> https://www.nairaland.com/3121536/android-games-look-out-now
And was not satisfied upto 30%, the games I saw there looked too basic, like it's cartoon, I didn't spend money for android to play cartoon games biko.
Android is a powerful device, hence the games should be very more powerful than those on that thread, if not even better than those games on some of your iPhones too tongue grin

Here, I discovered the most interesting upcoming Android games coming in 3rd Quarter of 2016 which you don't want to miss.

[size=15pt]Contra Mobile[/size]

Great news! Konami and TenCent have posted a trailer for the prestigious good old game, Contra which had now been ported to mobile for Android to be titled CONTRA MOBILE.
The game promises to be very interesting to both its old-school players and new comers.
They already released a trailer on Youtube which shows that the new Contra Mobile will be coming with a new dynamic gameplay, new praphics, locations, additional Bosses, Bonuses, 4 playable characters and an extra hero.

[size=15pt]Stasis[/size]

Stasis android game had a huge success at start and turn out on PC and will be ported to Mobile to be really available by end of 2016.
The game follows a story where the Hero wakes up in Stasis to find his Wife missing. You have to solve puzzles, combined objects and interact with the environments in you are in. How long you want to survive is left to you as you can choose to commit suicide to end the nightmare you are in.

[size=15pt]Labyrinth[/size]

When you choose your hero you get set of cards that you can use to do special attacks and cast spells, a unique chunned game of collectible card games and dungeon crawlers.
You can Buy or Win the cards using gold won in battles. If you loose you get only experience.
Each player can create their own maze and have 5 battles with real Opponents in it or play against other players in other dungeons.

[size=15pt]The Frostrune[/size]

The Hero's ship crashed in a Storm close to an island, now he's stranded near a mysterious village, something makes everyone in that village to run and disappear and you are about to find out why.
This is A mystical game based on skills and methodology. In the game you will have to go through dark forces, interact with quiet ghosts, and talking dead.

[size=15pt]Shadow Fight 3[/size]

Moscow Based game company, Nekki, released an Official teaser for a new version of its fighting game known as "Shadow Fight 3" , its third version of the game.
The game has a captivating story and fascinating new 3D graphics. Fighting characters have skills but You can now add new unique moves by going into your shadow form to use these amazing set of your unique fighting moves and abilities.
For now there only screenshots of Shadow Fight 3 that had been released but the developers plan the Shadow Fight 3 to be released by fall of Autumn which is around September this 2016.

Source - http://www.appgamedownload.com/2016/05/upcoming-android-games-may-2016-you.html
Re: Upcoming Android Games In 3rd Quarter Of 2016 - You Don't Want To Miss by DonAustyne(m): 4:47am On May 27, 2016
u forgot fifa 17
Re: Upcoming Android Games In 3rd Quarter Of 2016 - You Don't Want To Miss by Nobody: 1:19pm On May 27, 2016
Edigrows:
Ok, this is a counter thread that I feel should make some corrections towards Awesome games Android users should be expecting. I mean I checked out that thread ==> https://www.nairaland.com/3121536/android-games-look-out-now
And was not satisfied upto 30%, the games I saw there looked too basic, like it's cartoon, I didn't spend money for android to play cartoon games biko.
Android is a powerful device, hence the games should be very more powerful than those on that thread, if not even better than those games on some of your iPhones too tongue grin

Here, I discovered the most interesting upcoming Android games coming in 3rd Quarter of 2016 which you don't want to miss.

[size=15pt]Contra Mobile[/size]

Great news! Konami and TenCent have posted a trailer for the prestigious good old game, Contra which had now been ported to mobile for Android to be titled CONTRA MOBILE.
The game promises to be very interesting to both its old-school players and new comers.
They already released a trailer on Youtube which shows that the new Contra Mobile will be coming with a new dynamic gameplay, new praphics, locations, additional Bosses, Bonuses, 4 playable characters and an extra hero.

[size=15pt]Stasis[/size]

Stasis android game had a huge success at start and turn out on PC and will be ported to Mobile to be really available by end of 2016.
The game follows a story where the Hero wakes up in Stasis to find his Wife missing. You have to solve puzzles, combined objects and interact with the environments in you are in. How long you want to survive is left to you as you can choose to commit suicide to end the nightmare you are in.

[size=15pt]Labyrinth[/size]

When you choose your hero you get set of cards that you can use to do special attacks and cast spells, a unique chunned game of collectible card games and dungeon crawlers.
You can Buy or Win the cards using gold won in battles. If you loose you get only experience.
Each player can create their own maze and have 5 battles with real Opponents in it or play against other players in other dungeons.

[size=15pt]The Frostrune[/size]

The Hero's ship crashed in a Storm close to an island, now he's stranded near a mysterious village, something makes everyone in that village to run and disappear and you are about to find out why.
This is A mystical game based on skills and methodology. In the game you will have to go through dark forces, interact with quiet ghosts, and talking dead.

[size=15pt]Shadow Fight 3[/size]

Moscow Based game company, Nekki, released an Official teaser for a new version of its fighting game known as "Shadow Fight 3" , its third version of the game.
The game has a captivating story and fascinating new 3D graphics. Fighting characters have skills but You can now add new unique moves by going into your shadow form to use these amazing set of your unique fighting moves and abilities.
For now there only screenshots of Shadow Fight 3 that had been released but the developers plan the Shadow Fight 3 to be released by fall of Autumn which is around September this 2016.

Source - http://www.appgamedownload.com/2016/05/upcoming-android-games-may-2016-you.html
games am excited for are eisenhorn xenos,batman(by telltale),liege,titan quest.there are also rumors that a new asphalt and modern combat versus will launch BTW q3 and q4 this yeat

Re: Upcoming Android Games In 3rd Quarter Of 2016 - You Don't Want To Miss by osmoses(m): 10:58pm On Jun 03, 2016
Hey guys. Need you to play this game and leave great comments. It's simple 3 x 3 matrix board game. Links Below.

ANDROID: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.osmotouchmedia.ringsconectar

IOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/rings-conectar!/id1108900213?ls=1&mt=8

(1) (Reply)

Ps3 Hacked Games Plus External Hardrive Available. 500 Naira Each / Please I Need The Software To Play Ps2 Games On A Pc Please, I Have Searched But / Grand Theft Auto V: Illuminati Symbolism Exposed In 2013′s Hottest Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.