Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Nepotism Alert: Update Of Buhari's Lopsided Appointments - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nepotism Alert: Update Of Buhari's Lopsided Appointments (5968 Views)

Olisa Agbakoba Sues FG Over “lopsided Appointments” At NNPC / I Have Been Abused Because Of Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments – Oyegun / APC Governors Write Buhari Over ‘Lopsided’ Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nepotism Alert: Update Of Buhari's Lopsided Appointments by freeze001(f): 5:11pm On May 27, 2016
QuotaSystem:

[s]Of course, excuse the immediate past 16 years of southern CIVILIAN DEMOCRATIC rule (designed for effective government) from its failure and ruining of Nigeria, and expect Nigeria to have developed under the military regimes of bloody jack booted soldiers trained to kill and destroy.

Can you see why I said you have cotton wool for brains undecided?

What an embarrassment.

[/s]

[b]It is only a moronic child or a complete doofus that doesn't realise that a lot of the malaise plaguing this country stems from the military era and we know the perpetrators of evil in that time. It only takes absolute emptiness to attempt to disregard the cabals and power brokers that hold every successive government to ransom having amassed an impenetrable war chest with which to wreak havoc if their whims aren't pandered to.

One major problem is refusal to build and maintain at least 6 refineries with a sick preference for exporting crude and importing all products refined from crude. Rather the ones built were allowed to go moribund. Remind me again when that policy was established and developed till date. Again, forex round tripping...when did it start?

Buhari is a part of the old guard, the same set of people that systemically set up this country to fail and he surrounds himself with cronies of that era,that is why it is sheer hypocrisy on his part to centre his diseased corruption fight on the immediate past government but then there's honour among thieves and he dare not break the code.
Occupy the space between ur ears with some sense please! I'm done with u...[/b]

1 Like

Re: Nepotism Alert: Update Of Buhari's Lopsided Appointments by QuotaSystem: 5:27pm On May 27, 2016
I laugh at your painful attempt to sweep the failure of southern leadership in the last 16 years.

Run along with your cotton wool reasoning (which you tried to disguise by copying my font style tongue), you've been schooled.

freeze001:

[b][s]It is only a moronic child or a complete doofus that doesn't realise that a lot of the malaise plaguing this country stems from the military era and we know the perpetrators of evil in that time. It only takes absolute emptiness to attempt to disregard the cabals and power brokers that hold every successive government to ransom having amassed an impenetrable war chest with which to wreak havoc if their whims aren't pandered to.

One major problem is refusal to build and maintain at least 6 refineries with a sick preference for exporting crude and importing all products refined from crude. Rather the ones built were allowed to go moribund. Remind me again when that policy was established and developed till date. Again, forex round tripping...when did it start?

Buhari is a part of the old guard, the same set of people that systemically set up this country to fail and he surrounds himself with cronies of that era,that is why it is sheer hypocrisy on his part to centre his diseased corruption fight on the immediate past government but then there's honour among thieves and he dare not break the code.
Occupy the space between ur ears with some sense please! I'm done with u...[/s][/b]
Re: Nepotism Alert: Update Of Buhari's Lopsided Appointments by EbukaFran: 5:31pm On May 27, 2016
Am disappointed in Buhari

Why did he appoint any one from the SE?

They should be totally excluded
Re: Nepotism Alert: Update Of Buhari's Lopsided Appointments by Dlionsheart: 7:51pm On May 27, 2016
Izontubo:
Let me say it again...true federalism would make many of us care less about who rules nigeria...let's push for absolute regionalism then buhari and the north can rule nigeria for all eternity...It is not gonna be nobody's business...

SUPPORTED !!!

3 Likes

Re: Nepotism Alert: Update Of Buhari's Lopsided Appointments by tonguengineer(m): 9:39am On May 29, 2016
Choosing nepotism ahead of egalitarianism will always backfire and I know bubu will come back with a burnt finger for this fucking appointment
Re: Nepotism Alert: Update Of Buhari's Lopsided Appointments by tonguengineer(m): 9:39am On May 29, 2016
Choosing nepotism ahead of egalitarianism will always backfire and I know bubu will come back with a burnt finger for this fucking appointment mark my word
Re: Nepotism Alert: Update Of Buhari's Lopsided Appointments by Oliviaxx(f): 10:04am On May 29, 2016
STPEACE:
this is the more reason I need to make enquiries about this Biafra, it seems it's the only option left.

Seriously...I used to detest hearing the mere mention of. the name 'Biafra' but now....not such a bad idea
Re: Nepotism Alert: Update Of Buhari's Lopsided Appointments by monex(m): 10:12am On May 29, 2016
Izontubo:
Let me say it again...true federalism would make many of us care less about who rules nigeria...let's push for absolute regionalism then buhari and the north can rule nigeria for all eternity...It is not gonna be nobody's business...

Shile i dont supported the the pint that PMB is bigoted. Maybe I expected even worse.

I agree that true federalism (and not separation) is the solution.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IS BEING A CHRISTIAN A REASON TO BE THIS STUPID / In A War Contest Nigeria Can Systematically Defeat Israel. A Warning To KANU . / Photos Of Osinbajo And Obasanjo At The Funeral Of Robert Mugabe Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.