Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

From Niger Delta Militants: By Asari Dokubo (must Read) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / From Niger Delta Militants: By Asari Dokubo (must Read) (3136 Views)

Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" / FFK Shares Edited Photo Of Buhari In Chains, Held By Asari Dokubo For Hanging / Confusion Trails Arrest Of N’delta Militants By Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

From Niger Delta Militants: By Asari Dokubo (must Read) by mezynaija(m): 11:52pm On May 26, 2016
Buhari you are a proud Fulani man, but you have failed to understand that the typical Niger Deltan man is a PROUD man also. And we are not cowards; you can not STOP the amnesty given to repentant Niger Delta militants by your predecessors and START an amnesty programme for your Fulani terrorists (Bokoharam) with the money from our crude oil. GOD FORBID BAD THING.
You can not set aside one billion naira from our OIL money on grazing reserves for your Fulani herdsmen and remove the host communities funds from the PIB and expect us to clap for you. NO WAY!
Go and start exporting cows and get money to fund the Grazing Reserves. VERY SIMPLE! You can not be LOUDLY threatening the Niger Delta avengers and QUIETLY negotiating with Fulani herdsmen and Bokoharam members. NO WAY BUHARI; it should be the other way round, and pretty soon the actions of these men will bring you to your knees on the negotiation table.
You want to cripple the Niger Delta Development commission; and start funding the North East development commission with our oil money. Are we the ones that destroyed the north east? BUHARI IT WON'T WORK.
Since you say it is the political reality that the 5% ers can not get justice; the avengers will give you the economic reality of that statement pretty soon

More Here: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/05/from-niger-delta-militants-by-asari.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Niger Delta Militants: By Asari Dokubo (must Read) by mezynaija(m): 11:53pm On May 26, 2016
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: From Niger Delta Militants: By Asari Dokubo (must Read) by mezynaija(m): 11:54pm On May 26, 2016
Cc: Lalasticlala

Abeg come push am go front page
Re: From Niger Delta Militants: By Asari Dokubo (must Read) by Nobody: 12:01am On May 27, 2016
no need to buy seasonal films again, naija entertainment pass any seasonal film

13 Likes

Re: From Niger Delta Militants: By Asari Dokubo (must Read) by SuperSupremo(m): 12:03am On May 27, 2016
Booked
Re: From Niger Delta Militants: By Asari Dokubo (must Read) by zico530(m): 12:05am On May 27, 2016
Asari don dey show himself. No be him dey condemn NDA before.

3 Likes

Re: From Niger Delta Militants: By Asari Dokubo (must Read) by pilotab55(m): 12:06am On May 27, 2016
Niger delta are back again with full force.mr dullard u don hear so.NDA fire on.

6 Likes

Re: From Niger Delta Militants: By Asari Dokubo (must Read) by Nobody: 12:08am On May 27, 2016
Every region must govern it self. Avengers are freedom fighters.

This is a struggle for JUSTICE LIBERTY FREEDOM. Words that don't mean much to the 'peace at any cost' 'we welcome our second class citizenship' Nigerians.

In 2016 no man or woman on this earth should be a slave to others. No one should be compelled to live in inhumane union because of fear of genocide.

Africa is one of the last places on this earth where people are still in bondage.

At the end of the day British colonialism of Nigeria was more humane than today's Hausa Fulani internal colonialism.

https://www.nairaland.com/3129540/nepotism-alert-update-buharis-lopsided

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: From Niger Delta Militants: By Asari Dokubo (must Read) by 48noble(m): 12:09am On May 27, 2016
Nigerians are waiting with their voters card come 2019...nothing lasts forever.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Niger Delta Militants: By Asari Dokubo (must Read) by Owoloku1: 12:16am On May 27, 2016
So is it by destroying pipelines that you'll get what you want?

If all the oil companies decide to leave our lands won't our sons become jobless?

If all our waters become contaminated won't it kill our fishes and sicken our children?

The way I see it this way of punishing Nigeria and Buhari is causing more direct harm to us thano it's doing them.

Just my opinion tho

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Niger Delta Militants: By Asari Dokubo (must Read) by Likei(m): 12:17am On May 27, 2016
where is the new sherifat in town? the boys say they want their oyel back. You can start exporting your cows to fund your budget.

7 Likes

Re: From Niger Delta Militants: By Asari Dokubo (must Read) by koladebrainiac(m): 12:34am On May 27, 2016
Urmmm
Re: From Niger Delta Militants: By Asari Dokubo (must Read) by OneNaira6: 12:37am On May 27, 2016
zico530:
Asari don dey show himself. No be him dey condemn NDA before.

When?

4 Likes

Re: From Niger Delta Militants: By Asari Dokubo (must Read) by OneNaira6: 12:38am On May 27, 2016
On otherwords, Everyone answer your papa name.

Why are some people afraid of these?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Niger Delta Militants: By Asari Dokubo (must Read) by zanebaddo(m): 12:39am On May 27, 2016
who will love my country?

What type of stories do we tell the unborn?

How did we get here?

Why have people refused to think and look at issues objectively?

Why is black man so selfish that he derives joy from seeing his fellow man suffer?

Where in the western world is anyone still living like the way we do in Nigeria?

Most times it is a religious war, other times it is tribalistic bigotry.

When two elephants fights the grass suffers. I am more concerned about the grass than the elephants, the elephant could fight because they have the strength, no weak elephant can engage the other in a fight. It will run off or try to avoid it by any means. This trait is common in all animals humans inclusive.

However I don't think most of us have seen where two elephants fought before, if we had probably we forgot to check the grass why because who cares about the grass. The last time I checked it had no importance as it is even considered unwanted.

Are you telling me that our rulers don't know the right thing to do to better this failed state? I think they do but choose to look the other way.

Once upon a time some people come together, agreement between one another, dem de go, dem de go dem de go, dem dey fight, dem dey quarrel dem dey go, one is silly, the other greedy, the other sleazy, I tell them if dem no wan gree make them scatter na

1 Like

Re: From Niger Delta Militants: By Asari Dokubo (must Read) by LRNZH(m): 1:02am On May 27, 2016
This is how Shekau started. E dey sweet Belle now to dey hear threats like this. By the time the fire hot pass hellfire nobody go gree stay Niger Delta o.

We forget that the military is currently concentrated on Boko Haram. When they're done in the NE, ND may be next.

Think before you support sweet sounding doom. Asari is a big investor in Benin Republic. He has plan B.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Niger Delta Militants: By Asari Dokubo (must Read) by tomakint: 1:05am On May 27, 2016
I can tell that most Nigerians are bewitched.....it is not ordinary to have a pensioner who has not done anything to even better his life nor the life of people around him all those years he was out of power to now come and pilot the affairs of 170 million people who are barely on the brink of economic collapse that is the tragedy and dilemma Nigeria had found herself. After one year, I can categorically say that Buhari is a FAILURE. Reno Omokri in his letter spoke the whole truth about this clownish government of Buhari.

Asari is right after all....Buhari's double-faced hypocrisies in the face of stark realities on the state of the Nation is strange and annoying. Is he bewitched to think he can rebuild Northeast with ND oil while trying to stifle meaningful developments there. Is he bewitched to think the Maritime University at Warrior can be stopped from going operational while reconstruction going to billions of Naira will be achieved up North? Does he think we are in 1960? If another Civil War should break up now, Nigeria will give birth to 6 or 7 Countries without too many casualties unlike in 1967-1970 during the Nigeria-Biafra Civil War. Buhari needs to be called to order.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Niger Delta Militants: By Asari Dokubo (must Read) by Jengem: 1:37am On May 27, 2016
This your source get as e be

Maybe buhari should recruit boko haram and fulani cowmen to secure the pipelines
Re: From Niger Delta Militants: By Asari Dokubo (must Read) by Truckpusher(m): 1:51am On May 27, 2016
jerseyboy:
Every region must govern it self. Avengers are freedom fighters.

This is a struggle for JUSTICE LIBERTY FREEDOM. Words that don't mean much to the 'peace at any cost' 'we welcome our second class citizenship' Nigerians.

In 2016 no man or woman on this earth should be a slave to others. No one should be compelled to live in inhumane union because of fear of genocide.

Africa is one of the last places on this earth where people are still in bondage.

At the end of the day British colonialism of Nigeria was more humane than today's Hausa Fulani internal colonialism.

https://www.nairaland.com/3129540/nepotism-alert-update-buharis-lopsided
Unfortunately most of these folks do not see what is happening today as internal colonization.
Nigeria has a date with destiny - You can't keep a people down forever , it has never happened in the history of this world , they will rise up one day and demand for freedom on the alter of their sweat and blood or on the alter of his right to live freely as the free man he is. Whichever one we will chose the ultimate prize with genocide as option too . These guys won't let go of the Niger Delta without a fight, a bitter one . The signs are there for every Niger Deltan with a brain to decipher all through all administrations , from military rule to democracy . We are watching as it unfolds but we must seek a final redress to the corruption and destruction of the land of the Niger Delta by the Nigerian state over oil we have nothing to show for it.

6 Likes

Re: From Niger Delta Militants: By Asari Dokubo (must Read) by DaBullIT(m): 2:28am On May 27, 2016
I do not know why this goat hasn't been arrested yet

Buhari dey fall hand self

1 Like

Re: From Niger Delta Militants: By Asari Dokubo (must Read) by Splinz(m): 2:52am On May 27, 2016
I can't agree less with what he's saying. Let it be known that Buhari is not helping this so-called "One Nigeria" at all.

6 Likes

Re: From Niger Delta Militants: By Asari Dokubo (must Read) by Pidggin(f): 3:34am On May 27, 2016
And as Buhari continues to favor his tribesmen, ND keeps boiling in anger. A word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: From Niger Delta Militants: By Asari Dokubo (must Read) by rusher14: 3:49am On May 27, 2016
Nonsense.

The amnesty programme was never stopped.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Niger Delta Militants: By Asari Dokubo (must Read) by ojkalito(m): 3:54am On May 27, 2016
DaBullIT:
I do not know why this goat hasn't been arrested yet
Buhari dey fall hand self
Wake up to reality or continue to remain a modern day slave

Owoloku1:
So is it by destroying pipelines that you'll get what you want?
If all the oil companies decide to leave our lands won't our sons become jobless?
If all our waters become contaminated won't it kill our fishes and sicken our children?
The way I see it this way of punishing Nigeria and Buhari is causing more direct harm to us thano it's doing them.
Just my opinion tho
Which other ways do you suggestIn as much as I don't encourage war or violence I would like to know if any legitimate cause has been achieved moderately or judiciously in this country not to mention a government that has no regard for the Judicial system...If destroying pipelines,loss of jobs and water contamination are the price we have to pay to secure a promised future for our unborn children so be it...they have used up more than enough 'oyel' revenue with little benefit to the ND regions...my only concern is that this struggle should be for the benefit of the entire ND and not a few enriching themselves in the end
LRNZH:
This is how Shekau started. E dey sweet Belle now to dey hear threats like this. By the time the fire hot pass hellfire nobody go gree stay Niger Delta o.
We forget that the military is currently concentrated on Boko Haram. When they're done in the NE, ND may be next.
Think before you support sweet sounding doom. Asari is a big investor in Benin Republic. He has plan B.
Asari is not of interest here but the struggle.....PAUSE.....do not compare the ND to NE....simply put "ND is the bread winner for the Nation" that should explain how delicate the region is and what makes you think the NDA aren't aware of the Nigerian Army....did you ever wonder what caused the capsized of the boat those soldiers were riding in and how many soldiers lost their life precisely the media don't ditch out all the information my friend
blackpanda:

Yet u live in perpetual darkness, sleep on queue to buy fuel and pay exorbitant transport. NDA fire on abi? Who do u think will suffer? Buhari de aso rock with 24/7 light and he no de queue like u
There is always a price paid for liberation and greatness and do you think if Nigerians are not at rest Buhari will be at rest

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Niger Delta Militants: By Asari Dokubo (must Read) by DaBullIT(m): 4:38am On May 27, 2016
ojkalito:
Wake up to reality or continue to remain a modern day slave

Which other ways do you suggest In as much as I don't encourage war or violence I would like to know if any legitimate cause has been achieved moderately or judiciously in this country not to mention a government that has no regard for the Judicial system...If destroying pipelines,loss of jobs and water contamination are the price we have to pay to secure a promised future for our unborn children so be it...they have used up more than enough 'oyel' revenue with little benefit to the ND regions...my only concern is that this struggle should be for the benefit of the entire ND and not a few enriching themselves in the end

Classic Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: From Niger Delta Militants: By Asari Dokubo (must Read) by blackpanda: 4:44am On May 27, 2016
pilotab55:
Niger delta are back again with full force.mr dullard u don hear so.NDA fire on.

Yet u live in perpetual darkness, sleep on queue to buy fuel and pay exorbitant transport. NDA fire on abi? Who do u think will suffer? Buhari de aso rock with 24/7 light and he no de queue like u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Niger Delta Militants: By Asari Dokubo (must Read) by cold(m): 4:49am On May 27, 2016
I wouldn't put it past Asari to say those things. But that source is not credible.
Re: From Niger Delta Militants: By Asari Dokubo (must Read) by proeast(m): 4:51am On May 27, 2016
You can fool some people sometimes but you cannot fool everybody all the time. The Niger Delta have finally woken up, they should not miss the opportunity of getting a good bargain this time around, now that they have Nigeria by the jugular!!

2 Likes

Re: From Niger Delta Militants: By Asari Dokubo (must Read) by ojkalito(m): 4:55am On May 27, 2016
DaBullIT:

Classic Hypocrite
Classic Zombie

2 Likes

Re: From Niger Delta Militants: By Asari Dokubo (must Read) by truefact: 5:01am On May 27, 2016
blackpanda:

The same people who have always been suffering is the same people who will suffer... nothing changes. ..so don't stress it. ..abi, now you know the "our oyel" people are important. ..silly hypocrists

2 Likes

Re: From Niger Delta Militants: By Asari Dokubo (must Read) by Nobody: 5:40am On May 27, 2016
Oh pleaseundecided

No one has kept anyone down forever. Every average Nigerian is in exactly the same situation as the avengers. All their concerns are ours too. In fact they of all people should not talk, the government have tried its best for them. There are countries who survive on less than what they get and happens to be one of the best out there (in relative terms).

If they are serious, let them start with their own people. Their chiefs, peeps like Asari, their honourables, etc. Nigeria has been unfair to eus all however it is up to us to enforce our rights. Let's blame ourselves. Let them take the fight to their reps. If they can't enforce the obligations owed to them through their reps they have no right to talk about anything.

They will be the one to suffer it most. From destroying the environment, destruction of their own people's properties, rape their own children, assault their own families and once the military start with them on a full scale. I hope they are able to come back from it.

Truckpusher:
Unfortunately most of these folks do not see what is happening today as internal colonization.
Nigeria has a date with destiny - You can't keep a people down forever , it has never happened in the history of this world , they will rise up one day and demand for freedom on the alter of their sweat and blood or on the alter of his right to live freely as the free man he is. Whichever one we will chose the ultimate prize with genocide as option too . These guys won't let go of the Niger Delta without a fight, a bitter one . The signs are there for every Niger Deltan with a brain to decipher all through all administrations , from military rule to democracy . We are watching as it unfolds but we must seek a final redress to the corruption and destruction of the land of the Niger Delta by the Nigerian state over oil we have nothing to show for it.
Re: From Niger Delta Militants: By Asari Dokubo (must Read) by otukpo(f): 5:43am On May 27, 2016
I agree, Nigeria is enough seasonal film to watch.

But na Buhari cause all these wahala.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Quit Notice: IWA To File Preventive Complaint At ICC, Collect Evidence / Boy Sprayed Money For Dressing & Talking Like Nnamdi Kanu On His Graduation Day / What The Residents Of Alaba Market Did To Peter Obi And Jimiagbeje This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.