Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Nollywood Stars Not Ready For Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Stars Not Ready For Marriage (559 Views)

Top Nollywood Stars You May Not Know Are Dead (Pictures) / Mercy Johnson Brings Mr Ibu & Top Nollywood Stars To Kogi For Talent Hunt (Pics) / Nollywood Stars Show Support For Julius Agwu (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Stars Not Ready For Marriage by NLEFCC(m): 12:54am On May 27, 2016
So I came across this short video from SplashNG on YouTube showing 15 Nollywood stars not considering marriage. Such a short video with so much information. "I am not really bothered about marital status" but how the women aged right before our eyes is a surprise.

Shockers from the video;

Funke Akindele 39 years - Back then when she stared in "I need to Know" I could swear I was older than her. Apparently I was wrong.

Rita Dominic 40 years - I think the movie was titled 'Fugitives'. That's when I fell in love with her, never knew I was loving my elder sister...

Kate Henshaw 44 years - I can't help but give it to this lady. She has been around a long time, yet you can pass her for a lady in her mid 30's

Bimbo Akintola 45 years - "Oh my God"! I am still battling to believe this one.

Then there is this issue of Cozy Ojiakor being just 31 Years. Well she looks 40 to me. Can't believe she is just 31.

Ok and I could not help noticing that both Genevieve and Rita are from Mbaise...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waMcxpQK1pw
Re: Nollywood Stars Not Ready For Marriage by Stanleywaxy(m): 2:02am On May 27, 2016
sad
Re: Nollywood Stars Not Ready For Marriage by seenter84: 3:30am On May 27, 2016
kkk

(1) (Reply)

Mr Ibu Shows Off His World Class Designer Bedroom(photo) / Noble Igwe And Chioma Ties The Knot This Weekend... / Drake Shows His Love For Juventus And Player Paul Pogba In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.