Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Check Out Horrific Photos Of African Migrants Boat Capsized On The Sea - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Check Out Horrific Photos Of African Migrants Boat Capsized On The Sea (1045 Views)

Passengers Rescued After Their Boat Capsized In Bonny, Rivers State. Photos / Jubilation As African Migrants Enter Spain After Forcing Entry At Border. Photos / Planes Crashes Into The Sea In Ivory Coast During Landing, 4 Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Horrific Photos Of African Migrants Boat Capsized On The Sea by freemanjay: 6:10am On May 27, 2016
It is no longer news that thousands of African refugees migrants seek asylum in Europe every year,and report has it that most of them are Nigerians youths moving from Libya to Italy so many has lost their lives in the process some even die on their way to Libya.
The pictures below are horrific pictures of more than 550 refugees clinging on to a capsizing boat en route Libya The overcrowded wooden fishing boat turned over off the coast of Libya today as its passengers desperately tried to reach Europe - and the rescue mission is ongoing.

Some migrants climbed onto the hull of the overturned vessel, while others swam for lifeboats or toward the navy ship.

The Italian navy said that while around 500 people have been rescued so far, seven bodies have also been recovered - and there are fears the death toll will rise further.This explains the risk migrants face going through this route.
Below are the horrific pictures.
check out more photos here http://kilodenaija.com.ng/horrific-photos-african-migrants-boat-capsized-sea/

Re: Check Out Horrific Photos Of African Migrants Boat Capsized On The Sea by ERONX(m): 1:08pm On May 29, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Check Out Horrific Photos Of African Migrants Boat Capsized On The Sea by BOKO52(m): 2:26pm On May 29, 2016
Chia..D Street Is Military
Re: Check Out Horrific Photos Of African Migrants Boat Capsized On The Sea by Arewa12: 11:58am On May 30, 2016
Abeg make una no vex. But how dey take snap all dis foto. I just wonder
Re: Check Out Horrific Photos Of African Migrants Boat Capsized On The Sea by BOKO52(m): 6:28pm On May 30, 2016
if you ask me na who i go ask ?
Re: Check Out Horrific Photos Of African Migrants Boat Capsized On The Sea by JayPanshak(m): 7:34pm On May 30, 2016
Op dz pix z all fake na... How all d migrant cum tk get Beta life jackets wia I dey c so grin

(1) (Reply)

SAD NEWS: Terrible Accident On Akure Highway, Vehicles And Human Being Burnt / Pls Educate Me On Visa, Passport And Resident Permit / Nigerians In Sudan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.