Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Cldmine: Real Or Not? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Cldmine: Real Or Not? (1650 Views)

Is Big Bank Alert Real Or Fake / Could This Be Real Or Another Ponzi Scheme Or Scam? Help!!!! / Piggybank.ng - Real Or Scam? Your Advise Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cldmine: Real Or Not? by Flyer20: 9:04am On May 27, 2016
Pls is anyone making money via mining from this site. If its real, like how much will I make daily investing 65k? Your opinions are welcome.
Re: Cldmine: Real Or Not? by Flyer20: 10:59am On May 27, 2016
How come I can't view the last poster's comment?
Re: Cldmine: Real Or Not? by virus05(m): 1:34pm On May 27, 2016
Flyer20:
Pls is anyone making money via mining from this site. If its real, like how much will I make daily investing 65k? Your opinions are welcome.
send me an email. davidsongilbert000@gmail.com
Re: Cldmine: Real Or Not? by Flyer20: 4:42pm On May 27, 2016
xprince59:
I earn using this site https://cldmine.com/?ref=17572 you can check it out. It has a calculator for investment returns. You will thank everyone later

I asked a question and here you are trying to promote your link
Re: Cldmine: Real Or Not? by virus05(m): 5:49pm On May 27, 2016
Flyer20:

I asked a question and here you are trying to promote your link
replied ur mail
Re: Cldmine: Real Or Not? by bigsam2010: 7:05pm On May 27, 2016
Yes CLDMine is real..... It also has a very simple interface for the beginners to learn well........ No shaking my brother.....
Re: Cldmine: Real Or Not? by bigsam2010: 7:08pm On May 27, 2016
Flyer20:
How come I can't view the last poster's comment?
Maybe he or she posted an unwanted respond and the comment is likely to be removed by the moderator for safety against the scammers
Re: Cldmine: Real Or Not? by bigsam2010: 7:13pm On May 27, 2016
Flyer20:
Your daily earnings depends on your set goal.... But with your N65k, I will advice you to set the reinvest bar to 50%. This system will help you to increase your earnings everyday and you will laugh more than you think.
Re: Cldmine: Real Or Not? by amyliajane(f): 8:27pm On May 27, 2016
bigsam2010:

Your daily earnings depends on your set goal.... But with your N65k, I will advice you to set the reinvest bar to 50%. This system will help you to increase your earnings everyday and you will laugh more than you think.
it will take you 3months to recoup your capital
Re: Cldmine: Real Or Not? by bigsam2010: 8:43pm On May 27, 2016
amyliajane:
Yes thats it.....
Re: Cldmine: Real Or Not? by ferdyferd: 12:45am On May 28, 2016
amyliajane:
Not 3 months dear, a lil bit more wink
Re: Cldmine: Real Or Not? by Najwal: 2:33pm On May 28, 2016
What ever you invest in cldmine you can see how long it takes for your ROI using the calculator in tools btw the more cld power you have the faster your mining speed
Re: Cldmine: Real Or Not? by ferdyferd: 12:09am On May 29, 2016
Flyer20:
With the current exchange rate about $1.6 daily
Re: Cldmine: Real Or Not? by edisoncash: 2:02am On May 29, 2016
If you want to earn well with cldmine sign up with me and I will give you a good strategies to earn more
Re: Cldmine: Real Or Not? by Najwal: 3:41pm On Jun 07, 2016
CLDMINE ANOTHER SCAM!!!
Re: Cldmine: Real Or Not? by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 08, 2016
That page is a scam. The page was created yesterday and u deposited yesterday.. Who do u want to fool?... Sharp guy, ur plan no go work.. The page was created on 07/06/2016 and u deposited yesterday too.. Its either u re the owner of that site and want to rip people off their money OR...... undecided
Joe50:
i lost almost 3 dollars with them.
the bagas have closed down.

am in here
http://www.perfectminers.com/?ref=joee
Re: Cldmine: Real Or Not? by grandyklace10: 2:12pm On Jun 10, 2016
Flyer20:

Its been said that they are a scam site. CLDmine.
Its paying quite alright,but they can actually pull out, when you least expect. When you get fully into them or you invest more money in it they shut down. There has been foreseen analysis that it wont last for long. Contact me to know the 3 sold sites to choose from. Mining site are enjoyed when you invest heavily. The more hash power you buy the greater the amount you get in return.

Whatapp 08038230747
Re: Cldmine: Real Or Not? by Guarantor(m): 8:50pm On Jun 10, 2016
The site is no longer accessible
It is now showing TECHNICAL PROBLEMS

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money And Be Safe In Mutual Aid Communities / Mmm True Secret And Purpose Revealed / A Must Read!!! Have You Heard About Appi Travels?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.