Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,450 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

NDA Blew Up Another NNPC Gas And Crude Trunkline - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDA Blew Up Another NNPC Gas And Crude Trunkline (1181 Views)

"We Blew Up Agip Obi Obi Brass Trunk, In Bayelsa By 3Am" - Niger Delta Avengers / "We Blew Up Chevron's Oil Well" - Niger Delta Avengers / Suspected Militants Blow Up Crude Trunkline In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NDA Blew Up Another NNPC Gas And Crude Trunkline by mtchris(m): 9:05am On May 27, 2016
"At 11:45pm on Thursday. @Niger Delta Avengers blew up other #NNPC Gas and Crude trunkline close to Warri. Pipeline that was heavily guarded by Military"

Source: NDA twitter account

1 Like

Re: NDA Blew Up Another NNPC Gas And Crude Trunkline by ORACLE1975(m): 9:08am On May 27, 2016
Hahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: NDA Blew Up Another NNPC Gas And Crude Trunkline by udumosam23(m): 9:10am On May 27, 2016
Busted
Re: NDA Blew Up Another NNPC Gas And Crude Trunkline by EasternActivist: 9:15am On May 27, 2016
In even in the wake of buhari sheriff squads??

Right on their their gullible noses....

Hausa armies are idiotss

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDA Blew Up Another NNPC Gas And Crude Trunkline by DONMAYOR19(m): 9:22am On May 27, 2016
no sause?
Re: NDA Blew Up Another NNPC Gas And Crude Trunkline by GudluckIBB(m): 9:26am On May 27, 2016
DONMAYOR19:
no sause?

dont mind the liars
Re: NDA Blew Up Another NNPC Gas And Crude Trunkline by dtruth3(m): 9:29am On May 27, 2016
And the new sheriff is busy hiding under Aisha piece of wrapper.

Meanwhile i just came back from one month ban,
i thought my ban would have stopped NDA from teaching the tyrant govt a lesson?

Cc
mynd44

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDA Blew Up Another NNPC Gas And Crude Trunkline by mtchris(m): 9:46am On May 27, 2016
DONMAYOR19:
no sause?
NDA twitter account

GudluckIBB:

dont mind the liars
I be lie mohammed?
Re: NDA Blew Up Another NNPC Gas And Crude Trunkline by dtruth3(m): 10:26am On May 27, 2016
GudluckIBB:

dont mind the liars
my friend go to their twitter handle @Niger Delta Avengers and see for yourself.

According to them, they want sovereignty and not pipeline contract or amnesty.

They also said the next action will shock the whole world.

Stop doubting and go now, the twitter handle is @Niger Delta Avengers.

Thank me later!
Re: NDA Blew Up Another NNPC Gas And Crude Trunkline by macluvph1(m): 10:29am On May 27, 2016
Lol @ Nigeria, please the last time i checked we have a petroleum minister to lead from the front.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDA Blew Up Another NNPC Gas And Crude Trunkline by citizenisb: 10:35am On May 27, 2016
We are in a state of WAR!!!

1 Like

Re: NDA Blew Up Another NNPC Gas And Crude Trunkline by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:36am On May 27, 2016
this is getting out of hand dear Lord. our youths are making mess of their unborn generations. we sincerely hope these elements will regret their actions on time as oil wealth will be a thing of the past soon.
Re: NDA Blew Up Another NNPC Gas And Crude Trunkline by joeprince23(m): 10:36am On May 27, 2016
buhari is destroying nigeria faster than formula one

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDA Blew Up Another NNPC Gas And Crude Trunkline by PedroJP(m): 10:48am On May 27, 2016
Let us discuss and agree on our staying together as a nation, some pple refused and prefer shouting one Nigeria from one end to another.
Re: NDA Blew Up Another NNPC Gas And Crude Trunkline by Nobody: 10:49am On May 27, 2016
There is a need to bail this water while it is still ankle deep. The President must make overtures to the militants for a peaceful engagement.
These guys appear to be steadfast in their resolve to cripple the oil industry. Their continued bombing of oil installations will have an unquantifiable adverse effects on our economy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDA Blew Up Another NNPC Gas And Crude Trunkline by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 10:54am On May 27, 2016
More elbows to their grease. ...

Parosedent Buruhaha said he wants violence.. Here you have it..

Welcome to your nightmares evil president..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDA Blew Up Another NNPC Gas And Crude Trunkline by globexpo: 10:56am On May 27, 2016
Very despicable and callous if you start to blame the Nigeria unfortunate situation on the new generation.
It distorts my psychology
Re: NDA Blew Up Another NNPC Gas And Crude Trunkline by mtchris(m): 12:01pm On May 27, 2016
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Is This Really Dasuki Spraying Money In Private Jet?... Pictures / Abia Crisis: I’m Not On The Run, Says Chief Judge / Reuben Abati: Theresa May, Dino Melaye And The Leader’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.