Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Zambian Woman Allegedly Shot Her Hubby Dead Because Of A Love Child (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zambian Woman Allegedly Shot Her Hubby Dead Because Of A Love Child (photos) (1686 Views)

Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic / Zambian Woman Who Hid Provision In Her Pant After Stealing Them Gets Caught -Pic / Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zambian Woman Allegedly Shot Her Hubby Dead Because Of A Love Child (photos) by Nobody: 9:09am On May 27, 2016
A 30-year-old woman from Lusaka, Zambia allegedly shot her husband dead on May 25, because he had a child with another woman. Head Business News ChannelsTV, Boason Omofaye broke the news yesterday on twitter.

According to Zambezi News, Police deputy spokesperson Rae Hamoonga in a statement to Mwebantu stated that Precious Longwe Liteebele shot her husband Akakanda Lubinda Liteebele five times.

"The murder occurred at around 03:00 hours at unknown house number off Buluwe Road Woodlands extension in which Mr. Akakanda Lubinda Liteebele aged 30 years was shot at five times by his wife Precious Longwe Liteebele aged 30years,” Mr. Hamoonga stated.

"The couple was working for a named bank and Precious has been arrested and charged with murder. She used a pistol and the deceased sustained five bullet wounds: on the chest, left rib side, right rib side, lower back and on the right arm."

Mr. Hamoonga stated that four empty cartilages, one projectile and one ammunition were found on the scene.

He stated that the pistol had been retrieved by the police and that the body of the deceased was in the University Teaching Hospital mortuary

Lalasticlala

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/05/zambian-woman-allegedly-shot-her.html?m=1

Re: Zambian Woman Allegedly Shot Her Hubby Dead Because Of A Love Child (photos) by olatunjithomas(m): 9:19am On May 27, 2016
mtcch, let her rot in jail o jare
Re: Zambian Woman Allegedly Shot Her Hubby Dead Because Of A Love Child (photos) by Kowor(f): 9:22am On May 27, 2016
Damn! He got served.
Re: Zambian Woman Allegedly Shot Her Hubby Dead Because Of A Love Child (photos) by gbens2000(m): 9:29am On May 27, 2016
after GOD.

fear women.R.I.P mr cheater man.
Re: Zambian Woman Allegedly Shot Her Hubby Dead Because Of A Love Child (photos) by ozy4christ(f): 9:40am On May 27, 2016
SOMETHING must KILL A man......but d woman get mind o o,she would have walked away.though its nt easy,
Re: Zambian Woman Allegedly Shot Her Hubby Dead Because Of A Love Child (photos) by SirREX94: 10:12am On May 27, 2016
Bae which way naw? You could have done better than this! When love gets sour.... Mtchwwwwww.
Kowor:
Damn! He got served.

1 Like

Re: Zambian Woman Allegedly Shot Her Hubby Dead Because Of A Love Child (photos) by Kowor(f): 4:18pm On May 27, 2016
SirREX94:
Bae which way naw? You could have done better than this! When love gets sour.... Mtchwwwwww.

there is nfn new under d sun and i can't do this kinda thing na. It's too much, it's a one way ticket to jail.
Re: Zambian Woman Allegedly Shot Her Hubby Dead Because Of A Love Child (photos) by SirREX94: 6:24pm On May 27, 2016
Kkk... I thought u were kinda encouraging it. As for the nfn ans, i'm @ lost i must confess!
Kowor:

there is nfn new under d sun and i can't do this kinda thing na. It's too much, it's a one way ticket to jail.
Re: Zambian Woman Allegedly Shot Her Hubby Dead Because Of A Love Child (photos) by Kowor(f): 6:27pm On May 27, 2016
SirREX94:
Kkk... I thought u were kinda encouraging it. As for the nfn ans, i'm @ lost i must confess!
nfn means nothing.
Re: Zambian Woman Allegedly Shot Her Hubby Dead Because Of A Love Child (photos) by SirREX94: 6:40pm On May 27, 2016
Ok thought it was ''no first name'', so i could'nt connect the dots!
Kowor:
nfn means nothing.

1 Like

Re: Zambian Woman Allegedly Shot Her Hubby Dead Because Of A Love Child (photos) by SmellingAnus(m): 5:11pm On Jun 02, 2016
I just looked at your profile for the first time, is that you on your dp? @ diamondruby
Re: Zambian Woman Allegedly Shot Her Hubby Dead Because Of A Love Child (photos) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 02, 2016
SmellingAnus:
I just looked at your profile for the first time, is that you on your dp? @ diamondruby

Yes..
Re: Zambian Woman Allegedly Shot Her Hubby Dead Because Of A Love Child (photos) by Mrjosaphat: 12:53am On Jun 03, 2016
Kowor:
Damn! He got served.
i wish the same to ur brodas and male relations
Re: Zambian Woman Allegedly Shot Her Hubby Dead Because Of A Love Child (photos) by Mrjosaphat: 12:55am On Jun 03, 2016
fear women & live long
Re: Zambian Woman Allegedly Shot Her Hubby Dead Because Of A Love Child (photos) by Amberon11: 6:12am On Jun 03, 2016
Oo
Re: Zambian Woman Allegedly Shot Her Hubby Dead Because Of A Love Child (photos) by SmellingAnus(m): 8:32am On Jun 03, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:

Yes..
you look beautiful like a model...
Re: Zambian Woman Allegedly Shot Her Hubby Dead Because Of A Love Child (photos) by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 03, 2016
SmellingAnus:
you look beautiful like a model...

Thank you
Good morning. Where is kashybaby
Re: Zambian Woman Allegedly Shot Her Hubby Dead Because Of A Love Child (photos) by SmellingAnus(m): 9:20am On Jun 03, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:

Thank you
Good morning. Where is kashybaby
she is Fyn in Singapore.... She and I last communicated with each other this morning

1 Like

Re: Zambian Woman Allegedly Shot Her Hubby Dead Because Of A Love Child (photos) by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 03, 2016
SmellingAnus:
she is Fyn in Singapore.... She and I last communicated with each other this morning

Tell her we miss her...

Btw I know u like me.. I like u too grin
Re: Zambian Woman Allegedly Shot Her Hubby Dead Because Of A Love Child (photos) by SmellingAnus(m): 9:34am On Jun 03, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:

Tell her we miss her...

Btw I know u like me.. I like u too grin
haha haha you just sounded like a very good female friend of mine... Anyway, why do you like me?
Re: Zambian Woman Allegedly Shot Her Hubby Dead Because Of A Love Child (photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 03, 2016
SmellingAnus:
haha haha you just sounded like a very good female friend of mine... Anyway, why do you like me?

Going through your posts.... You seem very nice and intelligent
Re: Zambian Woman Allegedly Shot Her Hubby Dead Because Of A Love Child (photos) by SmellingAnus(m): 10:05am On Jun 03, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:

Going through your posts.... You seem very nice and intelligent
thanks dear... Just tell me in "word to word" format about some of my post/quotes you like...
Re: Zambian Woman Allegedly Shot Her Hubby Dead Because Of A Love Child (photos) by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 03, 2016
SmellingAnus:
thanks dear... Just tell me in "word to word" format about some of my post/quotes you like...

Hmmm never mind smiley

Are you single?

In a relationship?

In love?

Divorced

What's your status
Re: Zambian Woman Allegedly Shot Her Hubby Dead Because Of A Love Child (photos) by SmellingAnus(m): 10:45am On Jun 03, 2016
DiAmOnDrUbY:

Hmmm never mind smiley

Are you single?

In a relationship?

In love?

Divorced

What's your status
I am single...relationship status is complicated... Yes I am in love but probably friendzoned but if it changes I will let you know... So tell me the truth... Which is your real moniker? Cos I know this is not your real moniker , you don't want your folks in your real moniker to know that you are supporting Mimzy
Re: Zambian Woman Allegedly Shot Her Hubby Dead Because Of A Love Child (photos) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 03, 2016
SmellingAnus:
I am single...relationship status is complicated... Yes I am in love but probably friendzoned but if it changes I will let you know... So tell me the truth... Which is your real moniker? Cos I know this is not your real moniker , you don't want your folks in your real moniker to know that you are supporting Mimzy

Oh lol...I see

Someone likes u smiley
Re: Zambian Woman Allegedly Shot Her Hubby Dead Because Of A Love Child (photos) by SmellingAnus(m): 12:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
mimzy:

Oh lol...I see

Someone likes u smiley
hahahahaha.... If you say so my Queen ...
Re: Zambian Woman Allegedly Shot Her Hubby Dead Because Of A Love Child (photos) by Kowor(f): 8:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
Mrjosaphat:
i wish the same to ur brodas and male relations
because you don't understand sacarsm doesn't mean you should display the level of your iq. Next time try to comprehend a sentence before you quote and type trash.

(1) (Reply)

The Latest Betting Scam (photo) Please Becareful. / Man Cut Off His Manhood After His Crush Rejected Him (Photos) / Lecturer Could Not Find X After Solving Equation (pics/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.