Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,676 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Guys Come And Show Of Name Of Guns You Know - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Guys Come And Show Of Name Of Guns You Know (2299 Views)

Six-guns Mission 2 / Six-guns Mission 1 / GUNS OF BOOM!!!!/android Game!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Come And Show Of Name Of Guns You Know by tunaguy(m): 9:36am On May 27, 2016
If you are a normal civilian the only guns you will know are pistols and ak47 cause of our policeman.

But if you a gamer the name of guns you will be loaded in you heads like periodic table
My list of guns
1.SMG
2. Machine gun
3. Deagle
4. Uzi
5. Snipers
6. Shot gun
7. Revolver
8 M416
9. Assault riffle

Yall can mention the ones you know
Re: Guys Come And Show Of Name Of Guns You Know by Collinz2(m): 9:48am On May 27, 2016
Sniper is not a name of a gun. A sniper is someone who hide and shoot people with a riffle.
Re: Guys Come And Show Of Name Of Guns You Know by guydangerous(m): 10:05am On May 27, 2016
more like sniper rifle
Re: Guys Come And Show Of Name Of Guns You Know by guydangerous(m): 10:09am On May 27, 2016
Assault rifle Shot gun Uzi Sniper rifle charbat or something like that in modern combat series
Re: Guys Come And Show Of Name Of Guns You Know by olatunjithomas(m): 10:22am On May 27, 2016
1)chakabula 2)............but wait first, are planning to become a millitant?

1 Like

Re: Guys Come And Show Of Name Of Guns You Know by Kaycee7(m): 10:49am On May 27, 2016
Berreta (Everyone knows this one)
Desert Eagle
Heckler & Koch SMG
Barrett Sniper Rifle and
MK48

1 Like

Re: Guys Come And Show Of Name Of Guns You Know by tunaguy(m): 11:13am On May 27, 2016
olatunjithomas:
1)chakabula
2)............but wait first, are planning to become a millitant?
lol its called RPG and RPG no be gun na chakabula grin
Re: Guys Come And Show Of Name Of Guns You Know by cao(f): 1:20pm On May 27, 2016
Err...tunaguy, this your post sef na wa...but okay... I was expecting actual names like M1 Carbine, Glock 17 or M32 MGL not types of guns and a person.
Re: Guys Come And Show Of Name Of Guns You Know by guydangerous(m): 5:33pm On May 27, 2016
cao:
Err...tunaguy, this your post sef na wa...but okay... I was expecting actual names like M1 Carbine, Glock 17 or M32 MGL not types of guns and a person.
how come your threads or thread from gaming section don't hit front page
Re: Guys Come And Show Of Name Of Guns You Know by cao(f): 6:06pm On May 27, 2016
guydangerous:
Ask the supermods, while you're at it, you could ask why none of yours have ever seen FP.
Re: Guys Come And Show Of Name Of Guns You Know by cupidhero(m): 6:34pm On May 27, 2016
Guns

1 Like

Re: Guys Come And Show Of Name Of Guns You Know by cupidhero(m): 6:38pm On May 27, 2016
WW2/WW1 era

1 Like

Re: Guys Come And Show Of Name Of Guns You Know by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 27, 2016
grin
cao:

Ask the supermods, while you're at it, you could ask why none of yours have ever seen FP.
grin grin grin

guydangerous:

But guy this ur question sha funny!
Re: Guys Come And Show Of Name Of Guns You Know by guydangerous(m): 12:27am On May 28, 2016
cao:

I thought you had the power to push threads to FP,well mine has hit FB twice though
Re: Guys Come And Show Of Name Of Guns You Know by guydangerous(m): 12:28am On May 28, 2016
Silkmoth33:
grin grin grin grin

But guy this ur question sha funny!
just my observation,there was no other way to ask it.
Re: Guys Come And Show Of Name Of Guns You Know by guydangerous(m): 12:29am On May 28, 2016
cupidhero:
WW2/WW1 era
you just answered the op in pure 3D HD HDD.
Re: Guys Come And Show Of Name Of Guns You Know by qoura123(m): 6:10am On May 28, 2016
cao:

thank god of war I caught u today
Re: Guys Come And Show Of Name Of Guns You Know by cao(f): 7:53pm On May 28, 2016
qoura123:

thank god of war I caught u today
**looks left and right, carefully crosses road**
Re: Guys Come And Show Of Name Of Guns You Know by qoura123(m): 8:09pm On May 28, 2016
cao:

abeg no cross road we fit discuss for express road no motor go pass because fuel now na #145 u get me ba Emma bring my mat spread mat
bae how can I pass god of war after Athens where there is a big guy with fire balls on his hands you no that stage na
Re: Guys Come And Show Of Name Of Guns You Know by qoura123(m): 8:10pm On May 28, 2016
cao:

abeg no cross road we fit discuss for express road no motor go pass because fuel now na #145 u get me ba Emma bring my mat spread mat
bae how can I pass god of war after Athens where there is a big guy with fire balls on his hands you no that stage na. ps2 gow
Re: Guys Come And Show Of Name Of Guns You Know by cao(f): 8:18pm On May 28, 2016
qoura123:

bae how can I pass god of war after Athens where there is a big guy with fire balls on his hands you no that stage na. ps2 gow
I had to read this about 3 times...Err...I can't remember-o, you'll probably need a walkthrough from the internet - Google is your friend.
Re: Guys Come And Show Of Name Of Guns You Know by Nobody: 12:58am On May 29, 2016
tunaguy:
If you are a normal civilian the only guns you will know are pistols and ak47 cause of our policeman.

But if you a gamer the name of guns you will be loaded in you heads like periodic table
My list of guns
1.SMG
2. Machine gun
3. Deagle
4. Uzi
5. Snipers
6. Shot gun
7. Revolver
8 M416
9. Assault riffle

I like that u mentioned all these names from hitman video game

1 Like

Re: Guys Come And Show Of Name Of Guns You Know by Kaycee7(m): 2:25pm On May 31, 2016
qoura123:

Sounds like the ..... of Athens. Can't completely remember the exact location. Just take the left road.
Re: Guys Come And Show Of Name Of Guns You Know by qoura123(m): 3:01pm On May 31, 2016
Kaycee7:
Sounds like the ..... of Athens. Can't completely remember the exact location. Just take the left road.
yea dear have taken the left road I saw too giants creatures with hammer on thier hands and a gate that will only open if the giant creatures stand on the key or you use Medusa gaze to freeze the creatures after passing that point till the end what I saw was a dead end but I saw rope when I climbed the top of the last building
waiting for directives
Re: Guys Come And Show Of Name Of Guns You Know by iamprotocol(m): 10:23pm On Jul 05, 2016
tunaguy:

My list of guns
1.SMG
2. Machine gun
3. Deagle
4. Uzi
5. Snipers
6. Shot gun
7. Revolver
8 M416
9. Assault riffle

I Even tink say u get swag na types of gun u fit mention.

(1) (Reply)

Dls(dream Leauge Socccer) 2016,name Your Starting 11. / RULES OF Survival Andriod Players Lets Link Up Here / Deus Ex: Even Game Developers Acknowledge Nigeria As A Fraudulent Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.