Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,974 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Judith Celebrates Amaechi's 51st Birthday, Wears His Cap - Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judith Celebrates Amaechi's 51st Birthday, Wears His Cap - Photo (31112 Views)

Arthur Nzeribe Pictured At Gerald Irona's 51st Birthday Years After Death Rumors / This Is How Buhari Respected The Christian Faith With His Cap On His Head / Photos From Minister Of Transport, Rotimi Amaechiā€™s 51st Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judith Celebrates Amaechi's 51st Birthday, Wears His Cap - Photo by seguntijan(m): 1:19pm On May 27, 2016
Happy Birthday to a Progressive man. The LION of Ubima . The commander of the Land , Sea, Rail and Air Baba you get mouth , Only you na Battalion
Re: Judith Celebrates Amaechi's 51st Birthday, Wears His Cap - Photo by dabimzy(f): 1:41pm On May 27, 2016
Happy birthday to my birthday mate.But dis one wey I no come get money how I go take celebrate my own?
Re: Judith Celebrates Amaechi's 51st Birthday, Wears His Cap - Photo by TBankxx(m): 1:43pm On May 27, 2016
HBD To The Lizard Of Ubima!
A Crazy & Loud Mouthed Mofo
Re: Judith Celebrates Amaechi's 51st Birthday, Wears His Cap - Photo by neonly: 1:43pm On May 27, 2016
Mad husband mad wife
Re: Judith Celebrates Amaechi's 51st Birthday, Wears His Cap - Photo by gebest: 1:47pm On May 27, 2016
Hbd my guy
Re: Judith Celebrates Amaechi's 51st Birthday, Wears His Cap - Photo by Raph6091: 2:06pm On May 27, 2016
yeye people!!!
Re: Judith Celebrates Amaechi's 51st Birthday, Wears His Cap - Photo by Mskrisx(f): 2:18pm On May 27, 2016
SamJed:
I have got this woman's phone number which i took from one of her church members who is coincidentally a family friend. I want to call her but i don't know what to tell her....to also think that this woman was once a house maid to odili....now she is minister's wife...life sha

U are very right....

She was Odili's help, Amaechi was his boy then and one thing led to another, she took in for Amaechi and was asked to marry her.
Odili helped in financing that wedding but Amaechi turned his back at Odili and became a wolf over night.

Odili made Amaechi who he is today but am sure he regrets knowing him.
Re: Judith Celebrates Amaechi's 51st Birthday, Wears His Cap - Photo by SamJed(m): 2:21pm On May 27, 2016
Mskrisx:

U are very right....

She was Odili's help, Amaechi was his boy then and one thing led to another, she took in for Amaechi and was asked to marry her.
Odili helped in financing that wedding but Amaechi turned his back at Odili and became a wolf over night.

that is life for you...not everyone u help will appreciate it...
Re: Judith Celebrates Amaechi's 51st Birthday, Wears His Cap - Photo by wilcox(m): 2:26pm On May 27, 2016
[quote author=TonyeBarcanista post=46013436]OP the cap is famously worn by Dakuku Peterside, and it is popular in Opobo.

@Topic: The woman is cute.... #ProudlyRivers[/
quote]
She's not from Rivers, but IMO state.
Re: Judith Celebrates Amaechi's 51st Birthday, Wears His Cap - Photo by experimentist: 2:33pm On May 27, 2016
Mskrisx:

U are very right....

O boy, this script go sweet for Super Story Drama. Let's work on it. In fact add [Copyright Protected] cry
Re: Judith Celebrates Amaechi's 51st Birthday, Wears His Cap - Photo by Goke7: 2:46pm On May 27, 2016
experimentist:
O boy, this script go sweet for Super Story Drama. Let's work on it. In fact add [Copyright Protected] cry

in fact the film don de make me cry sef grin let me know when its out
Re: Judith Celebrates Amaechi's 51st Birthday, Wears His Cap - Photo by Goke7: 2:48pm On May 27, 2016
Mskrisx:

U are very right....

wao, such is life, levels change, status change but amechi still recognizes odili, heard him in a recent interview where he said he can never utter strong words against odili but truth is politics divided them all
Re: Judith Celebrates Amaechi's 51st Birthday, Wears His Cap - Photo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:53pm On May 27, 2016
gare:

Don't mind him, because he is wearing that cap people have refused to wear the cap in Port Harcourt, brought bad business for the makers of the cap badluck man,nobody even remembers today is his birthday, where are his followers?
Re: Judith Celebrates Amaechi's 51st Birthday, Wears His Cap - Photo by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:03pm On May 27, 2016
Mskrisx:

U are very right....
Odili is a foooool
Re: Judith Celebrates Amaechi's 51st Birthday, Wears His Cap - Photo by EzeRedd(m): 3:31pm On May 27, 2016
kenonze:
Some women brings joy to the family. This is one of them
Hello. What's up?
Re: Judith Celebrates Amaechi's 51st Birthday, Wears His Cap - Photo by sleeknick: 3:58pm On May 27, 2016
who that cap fits..let em wear it.. grin
Re: Judith Celebrates Amaechi's 51st Birthday, Wears His Cap - Photo by blackpanda: 5:45pm On May 27, 2016
gare:

Don't mind him, because he is wearing that cap people have refused to wear the cap in Port Harcourt, brought bad business for the makers of the cap badluck man,nobody even remembers today is his birthday, where are his followers?

Yet u are here commenting. Make bad belle no kill some pipo finish. Smh
Re: Judith Celebrates Amaechi's 51st Birthday, Wears His Cap - Photo by gare(f): 6:30pm On May 27, 2016
blackpanda:

Yet u are here commenting. Make bad belle no kill some pipo finish. Smh

What has my commenting got to do with his birthday, don't worry they day of reckoning is coming for him and followers like.
Re: Judith Celebrates Amaechi's 51st Birthday, Wears His Cap - Photo by VagileVictor(m): 7:42pm On May 27, 2016
Hope it was your agreement that led to putting on his hat? Just asking because I don't want to hear dirty slap that make you go abroad for treatment.
Re: Judith Celebrates Amaechi's 51st Birthday, Wears His Cap - Photo by engrlarex(m): 9:17pm On May 27, 2016
I just love this guy the way PDP loves corruption....
Re: Judith Celebrates Amaechi's 51st Birthday, Wears His Cap - Photo by sinceraconcept(m): 9:22pm On May 27, 2016
SamJed:
I have got this woman's phone number which i took from one of her church members who is coincidentally a family friend. I want to call her but i don't know what to tell her....to also think that this woman was once a house maid to odili....now she is minister's wife...life sha
There is this prominent Kogi born Politician that was once a Port harcourt resident that told me about Amaechi's humble past as well. He told me Amaechi became great just by God's grace.
Re: Judith Celebrates Amaechi's 51st Birthday, Wears His Cap - Photo by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 27, 2016
YES YES YES SHINE ON IN YOUR PRE-MEDITATED LOOTING.
Re: Judith Celebrates Amaechi's 51st Birthday, Wears His Cap - Photo by charlesclmbs: 12:55am On May 28, 2016
Madam mk dat cap no mk u mad o. Wish u knw wats in dat cap
Re: Judith Celebrates Amaechi's 51st Birthday, Wears His Cap - Photo by Collyno82(m): 6:06am On May 28, 2016
she looks maidish

(1) (2) (Reply)

FIRS: Garba Shehu Reveals Why Fowler Was Not Reappointed / Call Tinubu To Order, Bode George Tells Buhari / 5 Senators Sue Saraki, Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.