Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Business Partner Needed In Mini Importation Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Business Partner Needed In Mini Importation Business (1771 Views)

Free Importation Guide... Learn How To Succeed In Mini Importation / How To Start Mini Importation Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Partner Needed In Mini Importation Business by winkmart: 9:53am On May 27, 2016
My name is Agunbiade Sanya Damilola and I am a mini-importer. I deal basically in the importation of wristwatches, but recently I have been trying to bring in Ultra Slim power banks, Sleek Bluetooth Speaker, selfie sticks, stylus pen touch etc.

I have the intention of expanding the business as demands are getting high on a daily basis and supply in terms of imports are not quite meeting up.

I don't have a problem with marketing as I am a Digital Media Personnel and I advertise and promote my products on diverse ecommerce platforms. I also sell on Konga, run Facebook ad and have placements on Classified ads sites.

I hereby seek people that might want to invest. Mind you, I do the running and all you need to do is just sit back and watch the business grow. The monthly interest will be 20% of your investment. And you will get this for 7months.

We will surely meet and reach agreements, with legal backings as your investment will be based on monthly percentage for the said period

Nothing really to fear as we are going to be meeting and negotiating. More opened to people in Lagos, Ogun and Oyo States.

Send me an email, or get my CONTACT through my SIGNATURE

PLEASE NOTE: NO ONE IS BEING COMPELLED TO DO THIS, IT'S TOTALLY ON YOUR DISCRETION.

Thank You.
Re: Business Partner Needed In Mini Importation Business by popemicky: 9:56am On May 28, 2016
I am interested. How can we meet.?
Re: Business Partner Needed In Mini Importation Business by bizgenius1: 4:19pm On May 29, 2016
popemicky:

Where are u located?
Re: Business Partner Needed In Mini Importation Business by winkmart: 7:30pm On May 30, 2016
popemicky:

Please, I was not the one that responded to you initially, meet with him at your own discretion and risk because I am not aware of what he wants to meet you for.

I made the post and this is my Whatsapp number 08038606260
Re: Business Partner Needed In Mini Importation Business by winkmart: 7:31pm On May 30, 2016
bizgenius1:

Where are u located?
This is how scamming starts. Did you make the post?
Re: Business Partner Needed In Mini Importation Business by bizgenius1: 10:37pm On May 30, 2016
winkmart:

This is how scamming starts. Did you make the post?

So just because I quoted him make u spill these gibberish?? Next time learn how to relate with people
Re: Business Partner Needed In Mini Importation Business by winkmart: 6:57am On May 31, 2016
bizgenius1:

So just because I quoted him make u spill these gibberish?? Next time learn how to relate with people

And how am I supposed to relate with you when it was glaring you were planning to meet up with him, when you were not the one that made the post.

Like I said, he is free to meet with you at his discretion.

Enjoy ur day
Re: Business Partner Needed In Mini Importation Business by bizgenius1: 8:09am On May 31, 2016
winkmart:

And how am I supposed to relate with you when it was glaring you were planning to meet up with him, when you were not the one that made the post.

Like I said, he is free to meet with you at his discretion.

Enjoy ur day

Planning to meet up cos I asked for his location? These your attitude alone scares away Any potential partner if Seun was these selfish he won't create a forum like these for everyone to connect..i will leave u good luck but I will come after u when I c u commenting on anyone's thread to angry

1 Like

Re: Business Partner Needed In Mini Importation Business by winkmart: 10:19am On May 31, 2016
bizgenius1:

Planning to meet up cos I asked for his location? These your attitude alone scares away Any potential partner if Seun was these selfish he won't create a forum like these for everyone to connect..i will leave u good luck but I will come after u when I c u commenting on anyone's thread to angry

I don't comment trash on people's posts and I don't plan short changing others.

Am too busy for that
Re: Business Partner Needed In Mini Importation Business by bodmas2005(m): 4:49pm On Jun 08, 2016
am interested to partner with u...u said 30% return monthly for 7 months right? after d 7th month what will happen?...08034051277/bodmas2005@yahoo.com lets talk
Re: Business Partner Needed In Mini Importation Business by Shakitibob0: 5:17pm On Sep 11, 2016
do you still need business partner?

(1) (Reply)

How To Register In MMM? / Pet Bottle Blowing Machine / Get A Loan Without Collateral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.