Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,562 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Plywood Ghetto-house Under Lagos Bridge That Has An Air-conditioner! - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Plywood Ghetto-house Under Lagos Bridge That Has An Air-conditioner! (43360 Views)

Fire Guts Building In Lagos After Woman Left Her Air Conditioner On. Photos / HOW TO OWN A FREE HOME UNDER LAGOS HOUSING SCHEME... / 10 Acres available at Magodo under Lagos Govt Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plywood Ghetto-house Under Lagos Bridge That Has An Air-conditioner! by obidevine(m): 3:27pm On May 27, 2016
Go to Bonny island in Rivers state and see run down shanties that are even worse than this with split unit ACS.

1 Like

Re: Plywood Ghetto-house Under Lagos Bridge That Has An Air-conditioner! by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 27, 2016
i smell evil looming up...............the police should be alerted................there could be bombs there or sometin dangerous,this is a security threat
Re: Plywood Ghetto-house Under Lagos Bridge That Has An Air-conditioner! by 4nobody4every1: 4:04pm On May 27, 2016
banmee:

You miss monumental corruption, mismanagement, and incompetence? Ok. Good luck with that.
grin grin grin
Re: Plywood Ghetto-house Under Lagos Bridge That Has An Air-conditioner! by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 27, 2016
verygudbadguy:
It is on Osborne road in Ikoyi... After Dolphin Estate.

It is even a self contain apartment.
u sound like the occupant...lol

1 Like

Re: Plywood Ghetto-house Under Lagos Bridge That Has An Air-conditioner! by pinkyliceous(f): 4:09pm On May 27, 2016
I bet the owner is here bragging that he's a cool dude from the sophisticated side.

1 Like

Re: Plywood Ghetto-house Under Lagos Bridge That Has An Air-conditioner! by bigtt76(f): 4:32pm On May 27, 2016
The bridge is lighted at night naaa grin

winkmart:
It's things like this that you caption "Only In Lagos!"

Imagine someone living under the bridge but have enough money to purchase and install an air conditioner! Whereas, most residents of Lagos who even live in flats don't have the
financial power to install an A.C...

I also wonder where the person got electricity from...Lagos area boys, I hail o.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/05/only-in-lagos-plywood-slum-house-under.html

Re: Plywood Ghetto-house Under Lagos Bridge That Has An Air-conditioner! by cytellProperty: 5:09pm On May 27, 2016
Your information is not correct. That particular place is being used by one of the outdoor advertisers for storing some of their equipment. Desist from disseminating untrue information.
winkmart:
It's things like this that you caption "Only In Lagos!"

Imagine someone living under the bridge but have enough money to purchase and install an air conditioner! Whereas, most residents of Lagos who even live in flats don't have the
financial power to install an A.C...

I also wonder where the person got electricity from...Lagos area boys, I hail o.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/05/only-in-lagos-plywood-slum-house-under.html

Re: Plywood Ghetto-house Under Lagos Bridge That Has An Air-conditioner! by 3rdlegxxx(m): 6:48pm On May 27, 2016
Holamide222:
Guys they hustle

while babes dey enjoy the rewards of how hard hustles ... grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Doors, Cabinets, Wardrobe And Other Wood Works / My Landlord Wants To Evict Me Before My Rent Expires / Strangest Buildings In The World (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.