Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:13 AM

Lady Whom Accuse A Young Man Of Stealing From Her Sponsored The Post On Facebook - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Whom Accuse A Young Man Of Stealing From Her Sponsored The Post On Facebook (762 Views)

Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) / Housewife Caught In Lagos Stealing From A Supermarket (photo) / Thief Caught Stealing From Redeemed Church In Lagos, Beaten & Paraded Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Whom Accuse A Young Man Of Stealing From Her Sponsored The Post On Facebook by Nobody: 11:11am On May 27, 2016
"Pls pls, I need ur help! His name is Linus shawarma. Just walked into my office and begged for a lil space to sell shawarma, I saw him as a young hustling boy and felt this is d only way I can give back to my society, help others grow. I gave him a space not knowing he's a criminal. On Monday 23rd/05/2016, he stole my debit cards and made away with a huge amount of money.All effort to reach him since den has been fruitless. Pls, help me share. Pls, help a growing entrepreneur! This is a picture of him taken on dat same Monday 23/05/2016 and d footage from d bank ATM. Pls. Ashabi needs ur help! Anyone with a valid information on how to get him can pls call me on 08121062009 "

Well I think with this the guy would be found soonest !!!

http://www.michelleaigbe.com/2016/05/lady-accuses-hustling-young-man-she.html?m=1

Lalastiscala mynd44 misspicy missyb3 Ireneony

Re: Lady Whom Accuse A Young Man Of Stealing From Her Sponsored The Post On Facebook by ireneony(f): 11:23am On May 27, 2016
What kind of name is linus shawarma sad
Re: Lady Whom Accuse A Young Man Of Stealing From Her Sponsored The Post On Facebook by slyrone(m): 4:44pm On May 27, 2016
ireneony:
What kind of name is linus shawarma sad
ireneony oblige me the courtesy of just one date plsssssssss
Re: Lady Whom Accuse A Young Man Of Stealing From Her Sponsored The Post On Facebook by ireneony(f): 5:35pm On May 27, 2016
slyrone:
ireneony oblige me the courtesy of just one date plsssssssss
pls who are u?
Re: Lady Whom Accuse A Young Man Of Stealing From Her Sponsored The Post On Facebook by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 27, 2016
ireneony:
pls who are u?
Lol
Re: Lady Whom Accuse A Young Man Of Stealing From Her Sponsored The Post On Facebook by slyrone(m): 10:52pm On May 27, 2016
ireneony:
pls who are u?
someone who fancies u, appreciates your beauty and respects you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You Are A Fraudster, Come And Clear Your Name – EFCC Tell Obaseki / Please Help With This Phone Details / Blogger Chukwuebuka Isidore "Ghostmood" Dies From Police Gunshot (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.