Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Female Student Commits Suicide Instead Of Carrying Over A Course - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female Student Commits Suicide Instead Of Carrying Over A Course (413 Views)

Abubakar Tafewa University Student Commits Suicide, Corpse Hangs On Tree.Graphic / Lagos State Polytechnic Student Commits Suicide By Drinking "Sniper" (Photos) / LAUTECH Student Commits Suicide By Hanging Himself In Room (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Student Commits Suicide Instead Of Carrying Over A Course by Nobody: 11:46am On May 27, 2016
“A female student in the Department of Library Science, Faculty of Education Bayero University Kano Sarah Imoleaya has ended her life by taking an insecticide. Sarah, an Indigene of Edo state dropped a suicide note saying, “I will not apply for course suspension my academics is all I live for. If I can’t get it right, F… K existence. The deceased had gone to the faculty office to see if anything could be done about her case, but she found out that it was too late to make amends. Consequently, she left the office and descended to the stairs where she left her bag. There, she wrote the suicide note and brought out a container containing Sniper insecticide. She left her mobile phone, charger, suicide note, her bag and the container under the staircase. She was rushed to the hospital where she died.”

See more at: http://lifedrama.com.ng/female-student-commits-suicide-instead-of-carrying-over-a-course/#sthash.FClHVGd8.dpuf

Re: Female Student Commits Suicide Instead Of Carrying Over A Course by queenstl(f): 11:47am On May 27, 2016
ok
Re: Female Student Commits Suicide Instead Of Carrying Over A Course by LordIsaac(m): 11:57am On May 27, 2016
Others will do the course, no problem. It's just that that place she'll end up in for despising God's gift to man(life), will be worse than ''carry over.'' That deserves my pity for her!

1 Like

Re: Female Student Commits Suicide Instead Of Carrying Over A Course by hummerwise(m): 12:09pm On May 27, 2016
this one doesnt deserve to be pitied.. undecided
NO RIP
Re: Female Student Commits Suicide Instead Of Carrying Over A Course by SirREX94: 1:18pm On May 27, 2016
Really, our youths need to learn how to manage Psychological Trauma, Depression, Inferiority Complex, and many other Psycho related moods/emotions. A lesson for the living; ''Many are roaming, but few are'nt Traumatized''

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Video: Nigerian Trader Laments Inflation. Appraises PMB In One Year / Dozens Of Nigerian Army Officers Fired Over Corruption / RRS Nabs Ex-convict For Robbing Foreigners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.