Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Watch Out For The New Hit From NAUGHTY DOG, The Last Of Us 2. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Watch Out For The New Hit From NAUGHTY DOG, The Last Of Us 2. (1249 Views)

Can't Wait For The Last Of Us 2 On Ps4! / Ashley Johnson And Troy Baker Are Back In The Studio Working On The Last Of Us 2 / Watch Out For Gta 6 Updating...News updated# (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Out For The New Hit From NAUGHTY DOG, The Last Of Us 2. by mozeyub(m): 12:11pm On May 27, 2016
[i][/i] The Last of Us 2 will be out soon.
Re: Watch Out For The New Hit From NAUGHTY DOG, The Last Of Us 2. by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 6:19pm On May 27, 2016
mozeyub:
[i][/i] The Last of Us 2 will be out soon.
No official announcement yet.
Re: Watch Out For The New Hit From NAUGHTY DOG, The Last Of Us 2. by vivacetomcat: 4:34pm On May 31, 2016
Jist wait for E3.....am sure it will be announced officially
Re: Watch Out For The New Hit From NAUGHTY DOG, The Last Of Us 2. by Emmy2009(m): 7:13pm On May 31, 2016
There's more than enough to wait for in this E3....me i would be busy eating pop corn and drinking court during EAs press conference cuz of Mass Effect Andromeda

(1) (Reply)

Sony Plan To Launch At Least Five Playstation Games For Android And IOS / Tips To Improve PC Gaming Performance / Who Has Bought PC Games/software On Jumia And Konga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.