Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,025 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Soccer Star J.J. Okocha Slays With His Family. (Photos). - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Soccer Star J.J. Okocha Slays With His Family. (Photos). (4845 Views)

Efe Poses With His Entire Family (photos) / JJC Skillz 40th Birthday: Family Photos Of Funke Akindele, Hubby & Stepchildren / Kunle Afod Shows Off His Family(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Soccer Star J.J. Okocha Slays With His Family. (Photos). by pinkyliceous(f): 7:00pm On May 27, 2016
Ya sokwa gi.

Afrok:
Enyia odi aka n ji gi cheesy
Ara kunrin tabi ara binrin, mi o mu e daani na shocked

1 Like

Re: Soccer Star J.J. Okocha Slays With His Family. (Photos). by pinkyliceous(f): 7:20pm On May 27, 2016
Lalasticlala are they not cute enough to make front page?

CaptPlanet:
Jay Jay was never a defender, Infact he never played as a defensive midfielder during his illustrious career.

Jay Jay was the best creative midfielder Nigeria has ever produced. He's so good they named him twice.

Whatever he chooses to do with his family is fine by me.
Re: Soccer Star J.J. Okocha Slays With His Family. (Photos). by Afrok(m): 7:26pm On May 27, 2016
pinkyliceous:
Ya sokwa gi.

cheesy... better thing will follow me cheesy
I only typed the same thing in Igbo and Yoruba " Mr/Miss I'm not holding u nah"... thats all My dear tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Partying Ladies Show Off Their Assets At A Nightclub. (photos) / Dj CUPPY Finally Find Love As She Shows Off Her Man & Visit Her In-laws / Photo Story Of Nickelodeon Stars All Grown Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.