Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,031 members, 7,835,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Children's Day: Saraki Interacts With Kids - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Children's Day: Saraki Interacts With Kids (14762 Views)

Amina Mohammed Interacts With Robot 'Sophia' At UN Summit. Photos/video / I Regret Convening Meeting Same Day Saraki, Ekweremadu Were Elected - Oyegun / Shehu Sani Interacts With Beggars In Kaduna (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children's Day: Saraki Interacts With Kids by deathmen12: 2:14pm On May 27, 2016
Immunity1:
Thief they should monitor him well well he can pocket the book check his pocket
sometimes i wonder if some of you here on NL reason with ur brain of ur anus...cos anybody who make use of his\her brain wil nt mak dis silly statement of urs

1 Like

Re: Children's Day: Saraki Interacts With Kids by Immunity1(f): 2:14pm On May 27, 2016
Bishops10:
am genius grin
Re: Children's Day: Saraki Interacts With Kids by BABANGBALI: 2:15pm On May 27, 2016
Goke7:

No hatred bruv, we may hate what saraki does, but I love what am seeing na make saraki no lay hands on top those children head transfer im anointing na im be my concern o
n true

Abeg borrow me tomatoe I wan cook stew
Re: Children's Day: Saraki Interacts With Kids by LEXYCOM: 2:18pm On May 27, 2016
Don't teach our children how to steal oooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Children's Day: Saraki Interacts With Kids by deathmen12: 2:18pm On May 27, 2016
Bishops10:
I hate this man undecided
Does ur hatred count to him, stop killin ursef.

2 Likes

Re: Children's Day: Saraki Interacts With Kids by rahman3853(m): 2:20pm On May 27, 2016
this on na wash!!!!!!!!!!!!!! abeg next story!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bring back our looted money.
Re: Children's Day: Saraki Interacts With Kids by experimentist: 2:27pm On May 27, 2016
He's teaching them the code of misconduct grin
Re: Children's Day: Saraki Interacts With Kids by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 27, 2016
Lover of children indeed.

No wonder he wired offshore the funds that should have provided good education to Kwara children.
Re: Children's Day: Saraki Interacts With Kids by AbdulHaram(m): 2:32pm On May 27, 2016
promisechild:
Saraki I use God, Allah, Jesus, Mohammed,sango, Ogun,obatala, IFA,yemoja, Apollo and any other god names beg you please don't teach these little children how to steal.
Pointless. undecided
Re: Children's Day: Saraki Interacts With Kids by obontami: 2:36pm On May 27, 2016
anonimi:

Shall we expect the JagbaJantis of Lagos to also pull the same stunt.
The Asiwaju Asiwere of agberos seems to follow whatever Saraki does. That was how he hurriedly met with NLC people after Saraki had met them on the strike matter.

That's cold breh cheesy
Re: Children's Day: Saraki Interacts With Kids by Greenage: 2:41pm On May 27, 2016
asumo12:
undecided

You slander even with bad English cheesy tongue
Re: Children's Day: Saraki Interacts With Kids by vigasimple(m): 2:47pm On May 27, 2016
Doesn't he look Presidential? Certainly better than clueless dubious corruption 'fighting' Fulani Born to rule bubu.

BTW, Saraki also have sound education and he can communicate with adults and children alike for them to understand without sounding funny.

Also, he doesn't have ear infections. shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Children's Day: Saraki Interacts With Kids by mhizveepel: 3:02pm On May 27, 2016
[b][/b]Doctor Accused Of Raping Patient At State Hospital http://www.jamolon.com/2016/05/doctor-accused-of-raping-patient-at.html
Re: Children's Day: Saraki Interacts With Kids by sinceraconcept(m): 3:27pm On May 27, 2016
Immunity1:
Thief they should monitor him well well he can pocket the book check his pocket
yaaay see finishing
Re: Children's Day: Saraki Interacts With Kids by ruffDiamond: 3:27pm On May 27, 2016
Sarathief u are playinf the children of fellow thieves in high places leave abuja go Ilorin park and see whether there any children playing there Those children yr dynasthieves of a family has mortgaged their future..turned into drop out,street hawkers,alagbos,tout,thug,house help s,uncountable artisans undecided coupled with dilapidate,archaic, obsolete, infrastructure ,many of which has gone moribund...go look into those famished and hunger ridden children eyes and tell us what you see there ...you will never go unpunished insha Allah...
Re: Children's Day: Saraki Interacts With Kids by sinceraconcept(m): 3:40pm On May 27, 2016
Why does this guy like to attract sympathy whenever he's in soup? He never did things like this when he was governor and when he was senator,why now? He believes he can always play Nigerians. And also,parents should be very careful with fetish people like this. 
shocked I pity una o,if hin put head for your children's head dey siphon their destiny. Na this kind time hin need this kind thing pass. I pity una gaan o
Re: Children's Day: Saraki Interacts With Kids by akomolafe226(m): 3:41pm On May 27, 2016

Re: Children's Day: Saraki Interacts With Kids by sinceraconcept(m): 3:48pm On May 27, 2016
omusiliyu:
Innocent Saraki. Man of the people. Harmonites are at your back.
Oh,i see. With the way you typed your name,one would know you're one of those gullible Ilorin people Saraki is able to play successfully. I heard anything he tells illiterates and old women is what they believe
Re: Children's Day: Saraki Interacts With Kids by koolaid87: 3:53pm On May 27, 2016
Please kids, don't be like uncle saraki
Re: Children's Day: Saraki Interacts With Kids by sinceraconcept(m): 3:55pm On May 27, 2016
osesology:
How come u guys never see anything good in this man, ehn? U guys keep reading negative meanings to everything he does. Himself na human being oo!
Because he never saw anything good in himself at the first place. He caused it all with his aseju. He acted like some demons are inside him controlling him. He over-did everything and felt like "I no send" now it's all coming back to him.
He started acting like a good man ever since his trial started just to deceive gullible people like you. That's the same thing he's doing on Ilorin radio stations,they exaggerate how nice he is feeling everybody is foolish
Re: Children's Day: Saraki Interacts With Kids by shankie: 4:18pm On May 27, 2016
8 year of governorship and another 4 years of bein a senator u never visit any school for kwara state during children day not to talk if doin anythin to improve their study,

so who saraki wan fool now.
Re: Children's Day: Saraki Interacts With Kids by Bishops10(m): 4:22pm On May 27, 2016
deathmen12:
Does ur hatred count to him, stop killin ursef.
See them....werey
Re: Children's Day: Saraki Interacts With Kids by DedeNkem: 4:48pm On May 27, 2016
Bukola Saraki is a thief who's doing everything to garner support and sympathy!
Re: Children's Day: Saraki Interacts With Kids by saliukadri: 5:20pm On May 27, 2016
No matter what you do in this life, some people must always hate.
Saraki keep up your good work for to whom much is given, much is expected. You have truly symbolized yourself as a father.
Re: Children's Day: Saraki Interacts With Kids by LocalChamp: 5:26pm On May 27, 2016
SARAKI, THE FACE OF CORRUPTION

Re: Children's Day: Saraki Interacts With Kids by PhilBliss(m): 6:02pm On May 27, 2016
I jst luv dis man. He is d strongest politician I knw. God bess Him n put His enemies 2 shame. It's nt a stunt. He has bin lik dat 4 ages.
Re: Children's Day: Saraki Interacts With Kids by knightsTempler: 6:08pm On May 27, 2016
Happy #ChildrensDay.

This time last year, the children thought they'll be having 1 FREE meal per day, but it's all history now
Re: Children's Day: Saraki Interacts With Kids by xreal: 6:40pm On May 27, 2016
This is fake.

He never did something similar ti this in his 8-year rule as a governor.

Why now?
Re: Children's Day: Saraki Interacts With Kids by ReachHard: 1:25am On May 28, 2016
ALL THESE POLITRICIANS SEF.. WHEN THE SPOTLIGHT SUDDENLY BEAMS ON THEM, THEY START ACTING LIKE KIDS, DOING FUNNY AND/OR CRAZY THINGS THEY'VE NEVER DONE SINCE BIRTH.. MTSCHEW!

IN OTHER NEWS... WE HOPE THESE CHILDREN FED WELL DURING THIS ''ONE-CHANCE'' MEETING, OR ...

Re: Children's Day: Saraki Interacts With Kids by TijaniAbu: 12:31pm On May 28, 2016
xreal:
This is fake.

He never did something similar ti this in his 8-year rule as a governor.

Why now?

Ask your governor Ahmed why he was takings pics in gym for instagram instead of children's day march past in Kwara. Ask your governor why he has not maintained Ilorin park for kids.

1 Like

Re: Children's Day: Saraki Interacts With Kids by xreal: 11:52pm On May 28, 2016
TijaniAbu:

Ask your governor Ahmed why he was takings pics in gym for instagram instead of children's day march past in Kwara. Ask your governor why he has not maintained Ilorin park for kids.

ok, you hold on while I call his phone.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lekki Killings: Our Case With CNN Far From Over - Lai Mohammed / After War: Why Are Southeastern Cities Averagely Finer Than Southwestern Cities? / Bukola Saraki Meets With Northern Senators Over Nigeria's Unity. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.