Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Nairaland Doesn't Support Nigeria Breakup:Stop Using Ijaw militants as decoy! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Doesn't Support Nigeria Breakup:Stop Using Ijaw militants as decoy! (7258 Views)

"Buhari May Cause Nigeria’s Breakup" – Frederick Fasehun / Nigeria’s Breakup Is Inevitable – Senator Okurounmu / North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup –prof. Ango Abdullahi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Doesn't Support Nigeria Breakup:Stop Using Ijaw militants as decoy! by Businessideas: 1:55pm On May 27, 2016
After a patriotic display and near success by Seun and his patriotic moderators to promote our soverignity over the intense desperation by the people who didn't vote for President Buhari to divide Nigeria. I urge us to remain vigilant.
The trend now is to promote this unpopular demand by a few corrupt politicians and their paid agents on our Nairaland through a decoy.
There's now a new trend, they are using the actions and demands of a few Ijaw militants to now promote their original agenda.The Nigerian south south is not 100% Ijaw.
I suggest that the Nairaland management issue a disclaimer on their actions and remove their multiple threads they open with fictitious id .
[size=28pt]
Nairaland Doesn't Support Nigeria Breakup
[/size]

CC Seun, Myndd44 et al

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nairaland Doesn't Support Nigeria Breakup:Stop Using Ijaw militants as decoy! by SleekAboki: 2:03pm On May 27, 2016
seun, what's your take?
Re: Nairaland Doesn't Support Nigeria Breakup:Stop Using Ijaw militants as decoy! by BUHARIDONMAD: 2:04pm On May 27, 2016
grin grin grin grin the voice of the Niger Deltans is the voice of God grin grin grin grin grin

my advice to mynd44, stop allowing omenka to order you around. he is only using you to cause more enemies for yourself. you have banned so many people all because of omenka.

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nairaland Doesn't Support Nigeria Breakup:Stop Using Ijaw militants as decoy! by Businessideas: 2:21pm On May 27, 2016
It's as if we're back to the time when these same paid agents open multiple threads on nairaland to promote PDP/Kanu Nnamdi's plan B to frustrate the current president by resuscitating biafra.Now it's the Ijaw militants who are embittered by the loss of their son in the last election that they are using as decoy.
All the first page of the politics is now filled with news on the Ijaw militants with similar slant and literary style used by the PDP/Kanu Nnamdi supporters shocked shocked shocked

They can go ahead and create their own website to promote their agenda #notournairaland.

8 Likes

Re: Nairaland Doesn't Support Nigeria Breakup:Stop Using Ijaw militants as decoy! by sdindan: 2:32pm On May 27, 2016
Businessideas:
After a patriotic display and near success by Seun and his patriotic moderators to promote our soverignity over the intense desperation by the people who didn't vote for President Buhari to divide Nigeria. I urge us to remain vigilant.
The trend now is to promote this unpopular demand by a few corrupt politicians and their paid agents on our Nairaland through a decoy.
There's now a new trend, they are using the actions and demands of a few Ijaw militants to now promote their original agenda.The Nigerian south south is not 100% Ijaw.
I suggest that the Nairaland management issue a disclaimer on their actions and remove their multiple threads they open with fictitious id .
[size=28pt]
[/size]

En pain u.

God pass you and ur nairaland.
Imagine if you guys are the owners of Facebook and twitter.
Some tribes will not be allowed to use them.
Thank God nobody goes you in this Nigeria ur opinion is just for the gullible ones.

59 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nairaland Doesn't Support Nigeria Breakup:Stop Using Ijaw militants as decoy! by Businessideas: 2:33pm On May 27, 2016
The same style of writing, same method of mischief ,same people, same evil objective shocked #notournairaland

Almost half of news on page one politics is populated by threads opened by these tiny few who mischievously open multiple threads with different ids.
Nairaland doesn't support Nigeria breakup

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Doesn't Support Nigeria Breakup:Stop Using Ijaw militants as decoy! by Businessideas: 2:37pm On May 27, 2016
sdindan:

En pain u.

God pass you and ur nairaland.
Imagine if you guys are the owners of Facebook and twitter.
Some tribes will not be allowed to use them.
Thank God nobody goes you in this Nigeria ur opinion is just for the gullible ones.

Facebook and twitter are not owned by Nigerians.The Americans own it and no American will promote treasonable actions and breakup of USA on Facebook and twitter and the owners of facebook and twitter will sit idly and watch.
It's convenient for Facebook and twitter owners to allow people who didn't vote for President Buhari and wants to frustrate his government to carry out treasonable actions against my country because Nigeria is not their country.
Nairaland doesn't support Nigeria breakup.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Doesn't Support Nigeria Breakup:Stop Using Ijaw militants as decoy! by naijaking1: 2:39pm On May 27, 2016
Businessideas:
It's as if we're back to the time when these same paid agents open multiple threads on nairaland to promote PDP/Kanu Nnamdi's plan B to frustrate the current president by resuscitating biafra.Now it's the Ijaw militants who are embittered by the loss of their son in the last election that they are using as decoy.
All the first page of the politics is now filled with news on the Ijaw militants with similar slant and literary style used by the PDP/Kanu Nnamdi supporters shocked shocked shocked

They can go ahead and create their own website to promote their agenda #notournairaland.

Poster, your thread sounds patrotically shallow. It doesn't belong to a popular mass oriented website like NL.
Try using one of the many federal government outlets for your propaganda. As long as you promote a an unjust government, it will be counter productive to hijack a private website like NL to suppress a majority of powerless Nigerians that have been sidelined by your government. Slavery ended a long time ago, so stop using this forum to promote it.

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nairaland Doesn't Support Nigeria Breakup:Stop Using Ijaw militants as decoy! by Businessideas: 2:44pm On May 27, 2016
naijaking1:

Poster, your thread sounds patrotically shallow. It doesn't belong to a popular mass oriented website like NL.
Try using one of the many federal government outlets for your propaganda. As long as you promote a an unjust government, it will be counter productive to hijack a private website like NL to suppress a majority of powerless Nigerians that have been sidelined by your government. Slavery ended a long time ago, so stop using this forum to promote it.
It is shallow to you but we won't submit our soverignity as patriotic citizens because of what people like you who didn't vote for the president think about the president or my country.
If you and your group hate him so much because he defeated ex -president Goodluck Jonathan, your candidate,in a free and fair election, wait till 2019.
Nigeria is bigger than Dr Goodluck Jonathan.
Anything short of that, we will resist. We will remain vigilant.

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Doesn't Support Nigeria Breakup:Stop Using Ijaw militants as decoy! by Seun(m): 3:10pm On May 27, 2016
Mynd44, Pls respond.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Doesn't Support Nigeria Breakup:Stop Using Ijaw militants as decoy! by robosky02(m): 3:16pm On May 27, 2016

Re: Nairaland Doesn't Support Nigeria Breakup:Stop Using Ijaw militants as decoy! by seunmsg(m): 3:16pm On May 27, 2016
I agree completely with the OP, some unscrupulous elements have littered the politics section with break up threads. Nairaland should be used to promote the unity of Nigeria and not her division.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Doesn't Support Nigeria Breakup:Stop Using Ijaw militants as decoy! by Scholes007(m): 3:19pm On May 27, 2016
Businessideas:
There's now a new trend, they are using the actions and demands of a few Ijaw militants to now promote their original agenda.[size=28pt]The Nigerian south south is not 100% Ijaw.[/size]

CC Seun, Myndd44 et al
I know the op is trying to sound patriotic but trust me, Nairaland is not what should be ur problems now. Your post itself promotes division among Nigerians and should not be tolerated also.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Doesn't Support Nigeria Breakup:Stop Using Ijaw militants as decoy! by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 27, 2016
Seun:
Myndd44, Pls respond.
SEUN PLS BE NEUTRAL. let history remember NL for freedom of speech

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Doesn't Support Nigeria Breakup:Stop Using Ijaw militants as decoy! by Mynd44: 3:25pm On May 27, 2016
@OP, thanks for your concerns.

The issues you raised is already being handled and posters who both promote violence or any criminal acts are banned in accordance to rules 3 and 9
"3. Don't threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group (e.g. rape).

9. Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g scams, plagiarism, hacking, gay meetings, incitement, promoting Biafra. "

As for those who promote secession, that is a clear violation or rule 9 and using alternate handles violation of rule 19 and actions. Are taking against such handles.

But you can also help by using the report feature anytime you see any rule being broken.

Thanks

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Doesn't Support Nigeria Breakup:Stop Using Ijaw militants as decoy! by WeNigerDelta2: 3:29pm On May 27, 2016
seunmsg:
I agree completely with the OP, some unscrupulous elements have littered the politics section with break up threads. Nairaland should be used to promote the unity of Nigeria and not her division.

What is with you people and promoting lies....Either nairaland decides to dedicate every thread to Nigerian unity it won't change the fact that we are not united...
A country built on the injustice of the Niger Delta people can never and will never be unified either you like it or not....
The person above saying Facebook will bring down any post promoting the break up of the US knows nothing about Facebook...You can search for those that agitate that Texas should break away from the Union...They are still running their FB page....
Either this site decides to promote freedom of speech or trample upon it under some age old lie of Nigeria unity is totally up to the owner...Do know that's no so much different from the social media bill everyone loves to hate....You can't censor the internet....

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Doesn't Support Nigeria Breakup:Stop Using Ijaw militants as decoy! by Dymaco(m): 3:30pm On May 27, 2016
Businessideas:
[size=28pt]
[/size]

CC Seun, Myndd44 et al

i feel ur pain bro.
but note that one Nigeria should not be by force but according to will of people

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Doesn't Support Nigeria Breakup:Stop Using Ijaw militants as decoy! by coolitempa1(f): 3:32pm On May 27, 2016
Businessideas:
[size=28pt]
[/size]

CC Seun, Myndd44 et al

That is one thing I do not understand about Nairaland...the cowardly ipod youths have failed in their evil designs and bigotry but now hide behind some few militants in ijawland who are fighting for their own stomach infrastructure. Nairaland needs to be equitable and ban these threads which seek to wish destruction of Nigeria on us. I wonder why these ipod people have not seen it fit to start bombing their own homelands in protests too.

8 Likes

Re: Nairaland Doesn't Support Nigeria Breakup:Stop Using Ijaw militants as decoy! by WeNigerDelta2: 3:32pm On May 27, 2016
Mynd44:

The issues you raised is already being handled and posters who both promote violence or any criminal acts are banned in accordance to rules 3 and 9
"3. Don't threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group (e.g. rape).

9. Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g scams, plagiarism, hacking, gay meetings, incitement, promoting Biafra. "

As for those who promote secession, that is a clear violation or rule 9 and using alternate handles violation of rule 19 and actions. Are taking against such handles.

But you can also help by using the report feature anytime you see any rule being broken.

Thanks

Secession and Biafra don't mean the same thing the last time I picked up a dictionary...
You guys just make things up as you go...You can't censor the Internet...
Now kindly ban me as you have already done...

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairaland Doesn't Support Nigeria Breakup:Stop Using Ijaw militants as decoy! by Ogbuefi2020: 3:36pm On May 27, 2016
Nairaland is far from reality on ground, stop trying to get comfort from skewed moderation on nairaland as it changes nothing on ground

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Doesn't Support Nigeria Breakup:Stop Using Ijaw militants as decoy! by lovat(m): 3:38pm On May 27, 2016
Mynd44:

Thanks
see hw fast u run to comment here because ur oga called

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Doesn't Support Nigeria Breakup:Stop Using Ijaw militants as decoy! by WeNigerDelta2: 3:40pm On May 27, 2016
Also if you're gonna censor what people say on here as it relates to their people who at this moment are still Nigerians...
Kindly do away with the disclaimer that says I am responsible for what I post on nairaland....
If you're not responsible for what am saying why do you need to censor it? Just so you feel good about unifying Nigeria? When next NDA freedom fighters blow up a pipeline,you'll ban us from talking about the cause and what we as a people have decided as a way forward? Or we must only speak in line of unifying Nigeria?

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Doesn't Support Nigeria Breakup:Stop Using Ijaw militants as decoy! by loopman: 3:42pm On May 27, 2016
naijaking1:

Nairaland or Seun does not support the dismemberment of Nigeria, such idea is not POPULAR.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Doesn't Support Nigeria Breakup:Stop Using Ijaw militants as decoy! by WeNigerDelta2: 3:47pm On May 27, 2016
loopman:

Nairaland or Seun does not support the dismemberment of Nigeria, such idea is not POPULAR.

Seun didn't build a site and say we should come discuss about what Seun likes..
He built a site for Nigerians to discuss about what is happening in Nigeria and right now the talk about disintegration of the country is what is happening...And we are talking about it...Seun is not responsible for what we say either...

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Doesn't Support Nigeria Breakup:Stop Using Ijaw militants as decoy! by loopman: 3:56pm On May 27, 2016
WeNigerDelta2:

[s]Seun didn't build a site and say we should come discuss about what Seun likes..
He built a site for Nigerians to discuss about what is happening in Nigeria and right now the talk about disintegration of the country is what is happening...And we are talking about it...Seun is not responsible for what we say either[/s]...

So you've people have truly found a way to sneak your Biafran agenda to the madness of the NDA.?

Let me remind you that Seun though allows ALL discussions that are legal, but definitely not the type that would put his site into trouble with the authorities.
For your information, this is still much in place. https://www.nairaland.com/2792995/nairaland-says-no-biafra

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland Doesn't Support Nigeria Breakup:Stop Using Ijaw militants as decoy! by Mcowubaba: 4:00pm On May 27, 2016
Businessideas:

Facebook and twitter are not owned by Nigerians.The Americans own it and no American will promote treasonable actions and breakup of USA on Facebook and twitter and the owners of facebook and twitter will sit idly and watch.
It's convenient for Facebook and twitter owners to allow people who didn't vote for President Buhari and wants to frustrate his government to carry out treasonable actions against my country because Nigeria is not their country.
What's with this silly talk of people that didn't vote for Buhari undecided
Must everybody vote for Buhari
Did every Nigerian vote for Obasanjo, Yaradua, Jonathan
You claim to promote one Nigeria, but you can't even uphold it's simple constitutional rights of FREEDOM OF ASSOCIATION AND VOTING
Must I vote for Buhari to Benefit from my Government
I should apologize for not voting for A proven unrepentant tribal bigot, no apologies, conduct Elections 140x I won't vote for him....

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nairaland Doesn't Support Nigeria Breakup:Stop Using Ijaw militants as decoy! by Businessideas: 4:03pm On May 27, 2016
Dymaco:

i feel ur pain bro.
but note that one Nigeria should not be by force but according to will of people

Especially after your hero, GEJ, lost the Elections. I am not bothered about the ability of Nigeria to defeat unpatriotic elements Just the way your candidate was defeated because you guys have never been patriotic but pathologically corrupt.
My concern is that the mischief will not be allowed on nairaland.It is also my patriotic responsibility to defend my country's interest.
Everything happening is clearly the making of the PDP politicians who Nigeria will defeat.

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Doesn't Support Nigeria Breakup:Stop Using Ijaw militants as decoy! by WeNigerDelta2: 4:03pm On May 27, 2016
loopman:

So you've people have truly found a way to sneak your Biafran agenda to the madness of the NDA.?

Let me remind you that Seun though allows ALL discussions that are legal, but definitely not the type that would put his site into trouble with the authorities.
For your information, this is still much in place. https://www.nairaland.com/2792995/nairaland-says-no-biafra

I'm a full blooded Itsekhiri man, no other blood runs through my veins....All I care about is the Itsekhiri people and the people of the Niger Delta....
Unless Nigeria is restructed away from the feeding bottle system....Either on NL or in the creeks we will champion for an independent Niger Delta..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Doesn't Support Nigeria Breakup:Stop Using Ijaw militants as decoy! by kettykin: 4:04pm On May 27, 2016
Nairaland is a huge joke. This idea of of heavy regulations of content happens only on government site. Is nairaland owned by the government.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Doesn't Support Nigeria Breakup:Stop Using Ijaw militants as decoy! by Businessideas: 4:07pm On May 27, 2016
Mynd44:

Thanks
You are welcome sir.
Thanks so much for your great job. May God bless you and keep watch on you and your family.
We will remain vigilant and support the effort of Patriots like you.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Doesn't Support Nigeria Breakup:Stop Using Ijaw militants as decoy! by Fadekebisola(f): 4:09pm On May 27, 2016
Seun:
Myndd44, Pls respond.
am a yoruba fellow Mr seun but i think u are a little bit biased....i believe in one Nigeria till my last blood....i have a father from ikere ekiti and a mother from ogbomoso(oyo state) but i have lived most of my life in Abuja before i came down to Lagos.....u are most concerned of avoiding online attacks on Nigerian state while ignoring the atrocities faced by niger deltans...i have been to the remove delta wen i was in the university and i can bet that 98% of Nigerians except their indigenes dont know hw the place look like....while still promoting Nigerian unity also try to uplift the oppress if not u are no better than the militants who seek to liberate their people

thats the token w sis has to contribute
Eku ise!

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairaland Doesn't Support Nigeria Breakup:Stop Using Ijaw militants as decoy! by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 27, 2016
very soon NL Will be giving it users topics to be discussed. I thought this is a forum and people are free to discuss their feelings towards some issues that the feel that matters to them, tho am not promoting or supporting violence but i think a standard should be kept or has NL start censoring of discussions on it's formu or am mistaken to see this Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland....If this is a mistake that means seun is now responsible for whatever information found on this forum since it is been censored...

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING: Jubilation In Aso Villa, As Buhari Seals Powerful Agreement / Delta State Remains Biggest Contributor To National Cake – Udoh, / Labour Vows To Resist Retrenchment At NIPOST

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.