Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers – Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers – Buhari (553 Views)

President Muhammadu Buhari Has Concluded Plans To Change Ministers/aides / 7 Ministers Buhari May Sack Soon / Buhari: Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers – Buhari by naijasolidng(f): 2:51pm On May 27, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari said yesterday that Nigerians should pass a verdict on the performance of his appointed officials during the administration’s first year in office so that he will know if he should change them. Asked if Nigerians should expect changes in his team during this anniversary period Buhari said, “I am waiting for the newspapers to tell me the performance of my ministers and whether I should make changes.” President Buhari explained why his government took off rather slowly. He said former President Obasanjo, who had experience with hand over and take over, recalled that in 1999 outgoing Head of State General Abdulsalami Abubakar made each ministry to prepare handing over notes and then brief the president-elect, for him to choose what he wanted out of it. He said President Goodluck Jonathan agreed to do the same and asked all his ministers to prepare handing over notes and brief Buhari but they protested at the last minute that Buhari should not be allowed to take over the government before he was sworn-in.

http://solidvevo.com.ng/2016/05/27/tell-change-ministers-buhari/
Re: Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers – Buhari by lifezone247(m): 2:52pm On May 27, 2016
Change both the ministers and your self Pls.

1 Like

Re: Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers – Buhari by payosehtor(m): 4:56pm On May 27, 2016
lifezone247:
Change both the ministers and your self Pls.
pmb is a divine agenda if u don't know

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Over 50 Soldiers Killed. / My Take/opinion On The Niger Delta Avengers Menace. / Malami's Loyalty Lies With The Banks And Not Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.