Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,220 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images (63107 Views)

2016 Budget: PDP Mocks Buhari / PDP Mocks Buhari & NASS With Cartoons (photos) / PDP Mocks Dolapo Osinbajo For Agatu Visit & Donating Only 8 Bags Of Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by ferdison(m): 3:35pm On May 27, 2016
we need God's intervention in our beloved country NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by uruego(f): 3:35pm On May 27, 2016
honestly don't know what to say about the present situation. it is appalling.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by debson(m): 3:35pm On May 27, 2016
After 16 years of PDP

1 Like

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by godoluwa(m): 3:35pm On May 27, 2016
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 27, 2016
rubbish ....
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by kceewhyte(m): 3:36pm On May 27, 2016
What to do now
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by Dijaga(m): 3:36pm On May 27, 2016
PDP...HAVEN of ROGUES and SHAMELESS THIEVES..........PDP members supposed keep SILENT but cause they have taken all Nigerians as GULLIBLES they still have GUTS to talk SHAMELESSLY...

1 Like

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by tundelis(m): 3:36pm On May 27, 2016
People mad gan o Ahan
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by Originality007: 3:37pm On May 27, 2016
Elebiju:
I don't know what to type yet but I know Buhari is better than the clueless one.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by sorom4: 3:37pm On May 27, 2016
Nothing Achieved for the past one year except Poverty, alignment of ethnicity to support their own, chaos, killings, and FAILED PROMISES

2 Likes

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by cnsprince76: 3:39pm On May 27, 2016
Trust Nigerians: they will continue to be hopeful of a better package from this government even when it is obvious that APC lacks what it takes to turn around the country's comatose economy.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by AreaFada2: 3:40pm On May 27, 2016
Saintly ministers indeed.

Hahahahahaha. cheesy grin
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by phameous: 3:41pm On May 27, 2016
This is totally not an example of "One Nigeria".
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by HtwoOw: 3:42pm On May 27, 2016
Exactly and they want to continue by sponsoring bombing pipelines
imohchard:
OK.. Am not a wailer nor a zombie..

But I don't get the humor in that..
Or is pop admitting that they are looters?
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by skywalker001(m): 3:42pm On May 27, 2016
Pot calling kettle black... What can they show for their 16years administration

1 Like

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 27, 2016
bettercreature:
They are actually right Buhari is too sluggish and it's serious affecting us
I had take the mockery serious were it coming from a saner party, not PDP dat stinks with corruption.

1 Like

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by Orikinla(m): 3:45pm On May 27, 2016
GWMI:
This is the worst economy period in Nigeria.I think every Nigeria is affected by the economy crunch of this Govt.APC is the worst political party since we came to this democracy.Thanks.
How old are you?
6?
Go and read to stop thinking like a RE-TARD.

1 Like

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by amclimax(m): 3:46pm On May 27, 2016
This coming from pdp makes it childish

1 Like

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by skywalker001(m): 3:46pm On May 27, 2016
Pot calling kettle black... What can they also show for their 16years administration others than stealing and their boss oga Jona was telling us stealing is not a corruption

1 Like

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by Mcowubaba: 3:46pm On May 27, 2016
franciskaine:
Just imagine the nonsense, only a fool will take PDP serious. I will rather throw my PVC into the lagoon than vote PDP. GOD FORBID BAD THING!
Yes your right...
But I better commit suicide than vote Buhari again

1 Like

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by Orikinla(m): 3:47pm On May 27, 2016
sorom4:
Nothing Achieved for the past one year except Poverty, alignment of ethnicity to support their own, chaos, killings, and FAILED PROMISES

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by Saladin25(m): 3:47pm On May 27, 2016
PDP the useless party is talking. I If na only PDP remains as the only party in Nigeria. I will never vote again till I will die.

1 Like

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 27, 2016
Mcowubaba:

Yes your right...
But I better commit suicide than vote Buhari again
wu cares if you do? Nigeria needs depopulation sef.

1 Like

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by ontruth(m): 3:48pm On May 27, 2016
Is just 1 year APC out of 16 years PDP.let's watch and see how it goes.
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 27, 2016
Dem jxt dey use naija pple play politics

No party wish d other well
If u belong 2 any political party, abeg no quote me. Coz I no wan partiality.
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by Mcowubaba: 3:52pm On May 27, 2016
franciskaine:
wu cares if you do? Nigeria needs depopulation sef.
Oops, I don't chat with Zombies
I rather stand in the middle of Third mainland bridge than reply you again grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by anonimi: 3:52pm On May 27, 2016
Cowmilk:
The wailing party shd bury her head in shame...
This cartoons if anytin potray PMB as a man of integrity

Man of integrity who is asking us to tell him which of his saintly ministers he should sack since he also knows his administration is a terrible, complete FAILURE.
Maybe integrity has a different meaning in your dictionary.

Buhari: Tell Me If I Should Change Ministers

President Muhammadu Buhari said yesterday that Nigerians should pass a verdict on the performance of his appointed officials during the administration’s first year in office so that he will know if he should change them. Asked if Nigerians should expect changes in his team during this anniversary period Buhari said, “I am waiting for the newspapers to tell me the performance of my ministers and whether I should make changes.”

More from: http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/ge...rs/148618.html

Hes still rebuilding wat 16yrs of cancerous infestations of People DEcieving People had done 2 nigeria

The same PDP that is ruling as born-to-gain APC

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2102459_apcteam_png6dc9407cdcc2b68174c445361fc3e4c9

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by ozoemenaca: 3:52pm On May 27, 2016
If APC continue like this, they would destroy this country before two years of their tenure

2 Likes

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by Orikinla(m): 3:54pm On May 27, 2016
As an insider, I can say only idiots clap for PDP.
Go on tour of federal government offices
, you will see how the party ruined Nigeria and expect President Muhammadu Buhari to clean up their mess of 16 years in 12 months.

1 Like

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by kadree(m): 3:55pm On May 27, 2016
We can also c hw pdp can't mock with sense. To even mock well don become headache for pdp.
Check d last picture wia every representation of the country appeared crippled . Dat pix depicts nothing but abt 5840 days of pdp's performance report card. Just small mockery, pdp not fit do but if na to loot effortlessly, my pple, dia A1 nai we dey c for up so.
D type of sense of smell wey dey dos goats nose, wey fit make dem perceive our precious yams even reach d one wey we cross seas n ups go hide, still dey baffle me. Pdp is not an option if apc fails biko.
Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by laffwitmi: 3:57pm On May 27, 2016
PDP is evil

1 Like

Re: PDP Mocks Buhari's One-Year In Office With Cartoon Images by omusiliyu(m): 3:57pm On May 27, 2016
LITERATE AFRICAN PRESIDENT

1. Robert Mugabe, Zimbabwe

2. Thomas Boni, Rep. of Benin

3. King Mohammed VI, Morocco

4. Peter Mutharika, Malawi
54. Mohammadu Buhari, Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum / Abdullahi Wamakko Mohammed Dies, Set For Burial (Photos) / Ita-Giwa: What Jonathan Told Me After He Conceded To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.