Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Okada Man Battling For His Bike With 3 Policemen In Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Okada Man Battling For His Bike With 3 Policemen In Lagos (38569 Views)

Hoodlums Arrested While Trying To Snatch Power Bike With A Toy Gun. Photo / Thugs Who Kidnapped Edo Zoo Director, Killed 3 Policemen In The Process Arrested / Policemen Beat A Bike Man To A Pulp In An Attempt To Seize His Bike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okada Man Battling For His Bike With 3 Policemen In Lagos by CeoNewshelm(m): 3:05pm On May 27, 2016
As Lagos aims to build a metro city, the laws against motorcyclists (okada) riders are clear enough.... Stay off major highways!

But as things are very hard, some okada riders are risking everything for the little little more and such is the case of this man....

See him battling for his means of livelihood!

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/05/caption-this-okada-rider-battling-for.html

5 Likes

Re: Okada Man Battling For His Bike With 3 Policemen In Lagos by stigmond(m): 3:10pm On May 27, 2016
It may be hes only source of income...it won't be easy for him to hand it over.

If na my hood ni, I go join hand with him drag the bike comot the "pollhiss" man hand.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okada Man Battling For His Bike With 3 Policemen In Lagos by alatbaba1(m): 3:15pm On May 27, 2016
The only source of income. What will he tell his folks at home. I guess the police wants to feast on him. Cos no criminal will have the courage to drag with a police when he or she is wrong.

Truth of the mater. Police is ur friend Enemy.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okada Man Battling For His Bike With 3 Policemen In Lagos by alatbaba1(m): 3:15pm On May 27, 2016
The only source of income. What will he tell his folks at home. I guess the police wants to feast on him. Cos no criminal will have the courage to drag with a police when he or she is wrong.

Truth of the mater. Police is your friend Enemy.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Okada Man Battling For His Bike With 3 Policemen In Lagos by SAMBATLAN(m): 3:34pm On May 27, 2016
Tamper Justice With Mercy na, haba... grin Na for this kind situation police the get muzzle...

I roof your house, check my signature

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Battling For His Bike With 3 Policemen In Lagos by CzarRex: 3:34pm On May 27, 2016
that awkward moment when the okada is ur everything,ur life,ur gold, you'll rather die with it than let it go.

2 Likes

Re: Okada Man Battling For His Bike With 3 Policemen In Lagos by waxxydude: 3:34pm On May 27, 2016
Why is he dragging it? allow them take it like law enforcement agents then give them handy bribe in their station like "officers", finish.

After "NEPA", police na the biggest natural disaster in this kwantri..

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okada Man Battling For His Bike With 3 Policemen In Lagos by tooman: 3:35pm On May 27, 2016
hm
Re: Okada Man Battling For His Bike With 3 Policemen In Lagos by AmAlbert(m): 3:35pm On May 27, 2016
The man be like:
If una no kill me, ah go kill una after all, all die na die
Re: Okada Man Battling For His Bike With 3 Policemen In Lagos by DickDastardly(m): 3:35pm On May 27, 2016
waxxydude:
Why is he dragging it? allow them take it like law enforcement agents then give them handy bribe in their station like "officers" finish.

After "NEPA", police na the biggest natural disaster in this kwantri..

grin cheesy
Re: Okada Man Battling For His Bike With 3 Policemen In Lagos by Lincoln275(m): 3:35pm On May 27, 2016
everything just wrong for dz country, am even hungry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okada Man Battling For His Bike With 3 Policemen In Lagos by ALAYORMII: 3:35pm On May 27, 2016
The Nigerian security forces are just a shame

All of them

11 Likes

Re: Okada Man Battling For His Bike With 3 Policemen In Lagos by miccheck58: 3:35pm On May 27, 2016
A perfect definition of how the poor oppresses the poor.......

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okada Man Battling For His Bike With 3 Policemen In Lagos by davedpo(m): 3:36pm On May 27, 2016
sorry man
Re: Okada Man Battling For His Bike With 3 Policemen In Lagos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:36pm On May 27, 2016
Buhari led police force has failed Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Okada Man Battling For His Bike With 3 Policemen In Lagos by Leviseed: 3:37pm On May 27, 2016
U can see dat police is ur friend undecided

4 Likes

Re: Okada Man Battling For His Bike With 3 Policemen In Lagos by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 27, 2016
Nigerian's police, u see una lives?

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Battling For His Bike With 3 Policemen In Lagos by herkeym001(m): 3:37pm On May 27, 2016
old picture, fake story, fade news.

2 Likes

Re: Okada Man Battling For His Bike With 3 Policemen In Lagos by aguiyi2: 3:37pm On May 27, 2016
There is simply no source of happiness in this country anymore.

6 Likes

Re: Okada Man Battling For His Bike With 3 Policemen In Lagos by Kingslaw(m): 3:38pm On May 27, 2016
chai! I don't even know who to blame.
Re: Okada Man Battling For His Bike With 3 Policemen In Lagos by Originality007: 3:38pm On May 27, 2016
police shocked

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Battling For His Bike With 3 Policemen In Lagos by Eslopy(m): 3:38pm On May 27, 2016
*at the top of his voice* POLICE BRUTALITY!!!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okada Man Battling For His Bike With 3 Policemen In Lagos by OLUJOSHINS(m): 3:39pm On May 27, 2016
Una wan seize Him only source of income.

keep trying ooooo

He will never let go

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Battling For His Bike With 3 Policemen In Lagos by Ptoocool(m): 3:39pm On May 27, 2016
Man must chop,,

Happy children's day to the NPF,,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okada Man Battling For His Bike With 3 Policemen In Lagos by TrumpDonald(m): 3:39pm On May 27, 2016
Abeg forgive me, I no go pass here gain But them no dey hear "Abeg"

You can get this car for just N650k

https://www.nairaland.com/3130819/neat-registered-land-rover-2000#46021527
Re: Okada Man Battling For His Bike With 3 Policemen In Lagos by chukslawrence(m): 3:39pm On May 27, 2016
Goveernment no hear word, citizen self no hear word. 9ja, i hail thee ooo.
Re: Okada Man Battling For His Bike With 3 Policemen In Lagos by gbaskiboy: 3:39pm On May 27, 2016
Chai! It has been long picture jare
Re: Okada Man Battling For His Bike With 3 Policemen In Lagos by auditor0471: 3:40pm On May 27, 2016
sadly in Nigeria, d law is always meant to catch d poor, in d mist of hunger as long as dis man is not carrying gun i won't blame him much. d law should be made for the people and not the people for the law

1 Like

Re: Okada Man Battling For His Bike With 3 Policemen In Lagos by mightyhazell: 3:41pm On May 27, 2016
This guy aint finding it funny one bit

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zainab Aliyu's Sister Cries, Recalls How She Was Arrested & Handcuffed In Saudi / Ex-Militant Bathes Former Lover With Acid (Photos) / House Burglars Caught In Lagos Stripped Unclad & Beaten To Pulp By Mob

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.