Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,477 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Advice Needed - What Kind Of Business Should I Go Into? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Advice Needed - What Kind Of Business Should I Go Into? (829 Views)

School And Work At The Same Time. How Feasible? Advice Needed. / What Business Should I Go Into? / 7 Top Revealing Secrets On How Best To Conquer Fear Of Business Start-ups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed - What Kind Of Business Should I Go Into? by PHATE007(f): 3:18pm On May 27, 2016
Hi guys! I am thinking of starting a business.. But I have limited ideas... I need idea on the kind of business that will provide enough income at the end of d day... Here are some of the things I have in mind
FARMING (starting with poultry will grow to other things later)
DAYCARE
BAKING

will really need suggestions .. Thanks
Re: Advice Needed - What Kind Of Business Should I Go Into? by EngrSeries(m): 3:26pm On May 27, 2016
Depends on your capital... How much is your budget?
Farming requires quite a lot of money
Day Care requires more time than money
Baking requires your skill... You can combine Baking to anything else

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed - What Kind Of Business Should I Go Into? by PHATE007(f): 5:16pm On May 27, 2016
EngrSeries:
Depends on your capital... How much is your budget?
Farming requires quite a lot of money
Day Care requires more time than money
Baking requires your skill... You can combine Baking to anything else
capital is not the issue ... Just need something dat will bring a lot of profit at the end of d day
Re: Advice Needed - What Kind Of Business Should I Go Into? by rotybarry: 6:50pm On May 27, 2016
You can go into farming bro! it pays off just that it also requires a little of technicality... but it pays especially animal production
Re: Advice Needed - What Kind Of Business Should I Go Into? by PHATE007(f): 8:56pm On May 27, 2016
rotybarry:
You can go into farming bro! it pays off just that it also requires a little of technicality... but it pays especially animal production
thanks dearest!....

(1) (Reply)

The Biggest, Wildest, Heaviest, Baddest, Illest, Classiest Promotional Campaign / PTDF Overseas & In-country Msc And Phd Scholarships (felisterisike..com) / Check Out This Cake My Sister Just Baked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.